Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

red eyes and emp powers

redeyestexas

Hey guys, I'm not really sure how to start this but I guess I'll just tell my sighting. I am 14, and the sighting occoured when I was 13. I am an atheist and until this I didn't believe any extraterrestrial species was on earth. I used to live on a hunting ranch in south texas, the idea of it was it was packed with deer and other rare game and people would pay to come there and shoot one.my stepdad was the manager there so we lived on the land. A guy had shot and skinned a a deer so I was given the bucket of guts and all that and took it to the place we dumped all the waste from animals for coyotes to get, away from the house, a mile or too maybe. Anyway, I arrived there and set to Dumping all the guts when I heard some branches crack behind me off the road. Now, in Texas there is miles of just 15ft high brush and the roads were cut into it so there was ample space for animals to hide. I figured it was a deer and carried on. As I finished Up it made more noise. It was strange, the noise it made was like something pulling branches out of the way so it could look at something. I thought then it could be a Mexican, lots of immigrants that crossed the border used to creep through at night. I was carrying a glock .40 so I wasn't that bothered. I recited the thing my step dad had told me to say, something like "I don't intend to arrest you, I am armed and if I feel that you are a threat under Texas law I will have the right to use my firearm. I got done and turNed around to see two red eyes. They were about 6'0 up. I laughed at my silliness as I thought it was just a animal reflecting in the headlights of the quad bike. I got on the quad and turned it on and backed up. I turned the headlights away from it and I looked over and realised the eyes were glowing. I floored it and got out of there as fast as I could. I hadn't made it 100ft before all the electrics on the quad just turned off. Like, it went dead. The lights, engine, dials and steering. All of it.i should note that this was a brand new arctic cat, it had 24 miles on it. It rolled to a stop and I could see the eyes in the distance. I heard the branches move and realised it was probably walking towards me. I grabbed my gun and emptied the magazine in its direction and tried the ignition with the other hand. I looked away for a second and when I looked back the eyes were gone. The engine kicked back into life of its own accord and the HUD and lights popped back. I redlined it back to the house and I havent told anyone since in fear of looking crazy however I know what I saw. If someone could perhaps help me find out what it was I would be very grateful.

Milo

• Like 1

Thanks, but I'm afraid I would prefer it if I never have to post here again :) i don't think I've gone out at night without q rifle since the sighting :)

I have no doubt in my mind that is other et's out there and whether they are malicious or curious something that can shut down a ATV from 100ft away could probably kill me, so I would prefer to have protection

Welcome to UM.

Have someone with you next time you go there.

• Like 1

DUDE! GET A CAMERA! And go back with someone and your gun just in case. If you have the money maybe consider getting a disposable camera that uses film as well as taking a digital camera, that way if there is some weird EMP blast you can still take pictures! Also take a flashlight and a pen and sketch pad so you can try and draw what you saw and take notes. It'll be much easier and safer with 2 or more people. Be extra vigilant in-case it is strange people out there, in my experience people are far more dangerous then any paranormal phenomenon.

Edited by bulveye

To ease your mind, I have never heard of any ET's eyes glowing red. Normally if its an ET, they'd either abduct you (being certain that they were actually after you) and leave you wondering what happened and in a different location. I'm not exactly sure what you saw, but do you think you could've stalled the quad when you got spooked and that it seemed the quad died? Adrenaline plays hell with our memories, reaction time, and reflexes. An intriguing story for sure.