Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian x-ray girl demonstrates her ability

UM-Bot

eye.jpg
Natasha Demkina from Russia's Saransk first got popular in London and then disgraced in New York. The world learned about the unique ability of the 17-year-old girl at the beginning of the year. Newspapers reported about the X-ray girl who could see through people like a medical apparatus.

Natasha"s talent became evident at the age of 10.Once the girl suddenly said she saw her mom"s blood running through the veins.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Pravda.ru

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• malakiem

• UM-Bot

• thebarman

• ROGER

I'm confused, why is the title "X-ray girl exposed", from reading the whole article it sounds like they haven't exposed anything - just tried desperately to trick a young girl with an amazing gift because medical science so far has no explanation for what she can see.

I always figured everyone said she had X-Ray eyes because that was the closest expalnation for her gift, she always claimed she could see organs and blood which of course an X-Ray can't - if that's all they are exposing then they haven't "exposed" anything except their own lack of understanding of medical science.

I've fought this girls cause on this site from day one, and when I saw the title of this news report I thought I'd have to admit I was wrong after all, but reading the full report I feel slightly disgusted at how this girl was treated by people soley out to discredit and debunk her through deception and trickery.

I think by 'exposed' it means that she's been 'exposed' on Television, as in she's demonstrated her ability to a large audience. I don't think it's supposed to mean she has been exposed as a fraud.

They picked a poor choice of words, i'll change the title to something more apropriate.

its good people try to discredit these ridiculous claims of superhuman powers. I for one do think its possible, but Im not believing it just yet, I also think the term "X-Ray" is inappropriate to describe her talent I believe it could be something more similar to remote viewing...she communicates with the persons body using her brain to manipulate her electrical energies and magnetic fields...kind of like kreskin the famous spoon bender.

but of course I have no idea what Im talkin about tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

i recon it would be wicked who cares if they gave her a weird name it fits good to me

• 2 weeks later...

They should call her "crazy eyes girl" or "girl with them eye things" or maybe even "blind as a monkey with an mri machine"

Does anyone know if they did indeed prove this, is there actually any truth at all?

Its pravda... and James Randi still seems to be offering that 1 mil... my bet is that its fake (mostly because it comes from pravda, just like the story Boriska -- Boy from Mars and Russia Conquered Mars 30 Years Ago)

This poor girl is just a pawn that those with power and money are using to make more money!

Edited by AztecInca

This poor girl is just a pawn that those with power and money are using to make more money!

425838[/snapback]

lol, yeah with that 1 million, she can open up a business to suck innocent people's money out from under them. Russia, has and always will be a cooky, wierd, and extremely interesting place tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif If this girl can see your organs through your cloths, she must stare quite a while at a guy before agreeing to go on a DATE.

blush.gif SOL again!