Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The multiverise has 11 dimensions

Saru

Was he punning "brane" and "brain?" It sure sounded like it. Kinda telling a scientific story with a deep inside joke?

Just another commercial for string theory.

The only pea brain, is this guy spouting a load of twaddle, he's "aving a larff".

Think Michio Kaku is a little far out here! How do we know samething that we dont even understand

Oh the eleven dimension limit is understood well enough, but I don't understand it. I'm just been told that it has been calculated that more than eleven dimensions always collapse down to eleven or fewer.

• 1 month later...

Actually, it's 11 and 1/2. If it was only 11 then 1 and 1 would equal 3 and 1/4. Also, there would only be only peanut butter in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Also, if only 11, the "Music of the Spheres" would be "Grandma got run over by a 'raindeer", since Dr. Demeto would be the only show the Universe could get with 11 dimensions..

Here,prove it for yourself: take 123456789..divide by 8765432. Take the product of that and times it by -3.148765. Divide THAT by -314531 ( No, not THAT/-314531. Nice try though.. ) After that, take a glass of water and 2 asprins and lie down. Call me tomorrow if it still hurts..

Class dismissed..

well good...

glad we got that all cleared up...

I'm still holding out that we are living in the matrix and the 11 dimensions are just recursive depths of it.

Edited by aquatus1
  • Like 1