Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have you met a evil person during your life?

Alan McDougall

I've met evil people. I consider people who would have sex with their friends woman evil.

Also i've met people who's sole motivation, is anger, hate, revenge, and greed.

But all evil starts in the soul with emotions.

I supposed I was a bit dark and evil in my younger days. But i saw all that darkness was only hurting me..

instead of my so called enemies.

I learned to find inner peace. And see that there is no enemy.. and action

is no needed as a last resort.. but i am not lured into confrontations like i was in the past...

but some people never let go of the hate and anger.. and their soul.. and they only lust

for power and money.. and will oppress and crush anyone to get what they want..

i consider that pretty evil..

thank you for reading .. keep a positive mind and soul.. never let evil overtake our mind and emotions

I know a few people here and there who've done some evil things in the name of war which in my eyes were unjustifiable. These people were clearly just nut cases who used war as an excuse to do some bad stuff.

I know evil people and through experience it's all about possessing power over others. Those they deem weaker or lesser than them. It's the reason I'm willing to fight to protect others.

Yes I have known plenty of highly immoral bullies (although they would exclaim themselves as the epitome of piousness and outstanding human beings). I have called and thought of them as evil in the past but the reality is that there are truly misguided people commiting evil acts more than there are really evil people.

Of course, this is only about those I have personally met. In regards to those we hear about in history and the media today, the world is filled with some seriously evil minded folk or at the very least abominable evil acts.

I wasn't talking about bullies. Most bullies act out because they need some form of attention. The people I speak of are just wrong in every sense. There is one person right now that if I could "solve" the problem of his existence I would. Except I have a conscious and my own morality prevents me from doing so. I have this problem with the justice system. They stick murders in person for life. The cost of one bullet is cheaper than a lifetime of 3 meals per day. Monster exist and their people. I've meet monsters.

Evil person doesn't exist. Well, whole 'good and evil' part is nothing more then stupid illusion.

Yes the past also had many, Hitler. Stalin, and many more.

But does a good definition of a really evil person exist!

Obviously Hitler was evil, and yet I know some elderly German people who praise him on the basis that he pulled Germany out of a huge economic mess and made it into a world power. Now that to me is almost as frightening as the man himself, that many "good," ordinary citizens would applaud a man many consider evil incarnate.

It's been told that Treasury Agents trying to spot counterfeit bills never study them, rather they study the real thing, day in day out, so that when a bogus note is put before them they can quickly tell the difference. Perhaps it would be better if we study what it means to be a good man, then we can spot the evil more easily.

No human is as evil as the depiction of the Biblical deity, imo!

The dread lord of darkness, Satan.