Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recorded sighting

Hmmm. Its mysterious that the ground was cut and moved. Can plasma do that? Im not so sure.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Its mysterious that the ground was cut and moved. Can plasma do that? Im not so sure.

How are the two related?

• Like 2

Yes, it is interesting.

How are the two related?

Both were mentioned in the same breath on the video. But ground Transplant / Removal might be a phenomena of its own.

The only other relationship is that they both appear in the same forest.

• Like 1

Both were mentioned in the same breath on the video. But ground Transplant / Removal might be a phenomena of its own.

The only other relationship is that they both appear in the same forest.

I'd say that is why it was in the video, so people can make their own connections. I saw that Out of the Blue quite a while back, and they had the most impressive picture of a UFO being chased by a Jet fighter. I could not find where it came from, but eventually bmk exposed it as a stock photo created to illustrate a given scenario - it never actually happened, and they did not say so in Out Of The Blue, but is sure seemed compelling.

I would guess there would be a very legitimate reason for the turf removal, and that information was excluded. And I bet it had absolutely nothing to do with the Plasma recordings.

After all, it's not an official Hessdalen recording, it's a mish mash put together called "The Day Before Full Disclosure" I guess we can't really expect much to be honest.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

While I believe you cannot rope turf removal in with the lights phenomena, one thing we do know is that Norway, like a few other cold places, cut turf for their roofs

Grass-roofs-3-537x357.jpg

DSC03117-500x332.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

And there we have it.

One legitimate reason.

Thanks Seeder :tu:

• Like 2

Yes thanks Seeder.

• Like 2

And there we have it.

One legitimate reason.

Thanks Seeder :tu:

Youre welcome!!

And just look at the laser like precision! Man couldn't do that! What? Oh yes sorry there's a couple of men in the pic. Dang! And why cut turf in the middle of nowhere? Oh wait I know, its not in the middle of nowhere its just how "it looks" :lol:

47c.jpg

quote: "The load of approximately 250 kg per m² of a sod roof is an advantage because it helps to compress the logs and make the walls more draught-proof".

http://easynorway.wo...-or-turf-roofs/

Now how many metres and the estimated weight, was the 'anomalous' bit of turf said to be?

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Youre welcome!!

And just look at the laser like precision! Man couldn't do that! What? Oh yes sorry there's a couple of men in the pic. Dang! And why cut turf in the middle of nowhere? Oh wait I know, its not in the middle of nowhere its just how "it looks" :lol:

47c.jpg

quote: "The load of approximately 250 kg per m² of a sod roof is an advantage because it helps to compress the logs and make the walls more draught-proof".

http://easynorway.wo...-or-turf-roofs/

Now how many metres and the estimated weight, was the 'anomalous' bit of turf said to be?

Ohhh you don't fool me!!

That is obviously Area 51 we can tell from the satellite photos, that's not Turf removal, it's an alien runway and those men look TOO human, obviously shape shifting reptilians.

It's just logistics, yanow?

/zoserism

:rofl::lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Nice UFO images.

Interesting that the clip includes the huge earth surgically removed.

A mystery never solved.

Nice UFO images.

Plasmas boy plasmas, Try saying it slowly if that helps. P L A S M A ......

A mystery never solved.

You missed the memo, not unusual, Seeder sorted it. You lose, again.

• Like 2

Sad how "Z" never gets the real facts,details,evidence, Truth. I think he may of skipped school that day? :tu:

Well "Z" Keep Looking up,cause thats where it all Is ! RIP Kidd Kraddack !

• Like 2

Gosh, there is not even a single spot left on that web page that haven't been used for banners and junk advertising....

• Like 1

Sad how "Z" never gets the real facts,details,evidence, Truth. I think he may of skipped school that day? :tu:

Well "Z" Keep Looking up,cause thats where it all Is ! RIP Kidd Kraddack !

Could you explain how that massive cuboid of earth was excavated. Remember it's in the middle of nowhere and there were no machine or tyre marks found at the scene.

I'll wait to see what you come up with.

Could you explain how that massive cuboid of earth was excavated. Remember it's in the middle of nowhere and there were no machine or tyre marks found at the scene.

I'll wait to see what you come up with.

Already answered. Not reading threads again are you?

Could you explain how that massive cuboid of earth was excavated.

Massive cuboid of earth? You mean this SHALLOW RECTANGLE? No bigger than a grave?

063a7660bc8e.jpg

A mystery never solved.

A mystery never solved! :alien:

Not even in post #7 or #10 of this thread! :no:

• Like 3

Your right it hasn't.

Quite a joke actually to see someone rolling back some turf and thinking that that explains it.

That large volume of earth mentioned in the video was quite a weight. Many tons I believe.

Fascinating how the 'debunkers' mind works.

:lol::tu:

• Like 1

Your right it hasn't.

Quite a joke actually to see someone rolling back some turf and thinking that that explains it.

That large volume of earth mentioned in the video was quite a weight. Many tons I believe.

Ive shown you the image. That hardly looks like many tons. You need to be careful of YT vids and anonymous claims. It just makes you look totally stupid for believing them.

Anyone weigh it? NO. So dont try to make it sound really heavy without offering any CREDIBLE evidence. Of which in this case..there is NONE! Oh but I did post the picture for people to make their own minds up :tu:

• Like 2

Ive shown you the image. That hardly looks like many tons. You need to be careful of YT vids and anonymous claims. It just makes you look totally stupid for believing them.

Anyone weigh it? NO. So dont try to make it sound really heavy without offering any CREDIBLE evidence. Of which in this case..there is NONE! Oh but I did post the picture for people to make their own minds up :tu:

Another failed debunk.

Try again but this time make it more convincing.

Your right it hasn't.

I think it's even more fascinating how 'your' mind works, I've read through so many threads and have come across so many of your posts that are all speculative attempts of justifying simple scientific scenarios with your supposed extraterrestrial "facts".

It's laughable to say the least and while I admit that at first I was slightly amused by your antics, I now grow tired of reading the nonsense and dribble.

• Like 2