Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to deal with returning Jihadis

and-then

Just want to add a very significant conclusion here.

By the very definition youve thrown at Islam, being:

1John 2:22

Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son

..present day Judaism is the anti christ - for it explicitly denies Yeshua being the Christ, denies the Gospel.

I found that fascinating in several ways. I marvel at the magic that is conditioning.

• Like 1

I think we can conclude from reading this thread that and then is right about his own lack of knowledge where religion is concerned.

His shield isn't religion, it's personal beliefs about politics and ethnicities.

• Like 1

Just want to add a very significant conclusion here.

By the very definition youve thrown at Islam, being:

..present day Judaism is the anti christ - for it explicitly denies Yeshua being the Christ, denies the Gospel.

I found that fascinating in several ways. I marvel at the magic that is conditioning.

There's a caveat being overlooked here. Jews are still waiting for the Messiah. At the appointed time, it won't matter what the faiths believed in the past. When the Messiah comes for Jews will be the Second Coming for the Christians. Islam will receive signs that Isa is the Mahdi but had to conceal himself until the appointed hour. Buddhism will fall in line because Jesus practiced that faith and that will just be the open door for Hinduism and the Eastern faiths to merge as Jesus will appear as Shiva or Hare Krishna. But none of that will occur until the right time.

No caveat here.

1John 2:22

Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?

Sometimes the mind rationalises the irrationable.

*Edit: seem to have misinterpreted 'caveat' (English isnt my first language), please disregard the comment.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

The Zionist squad here needs Ben Masada to come to this thread and duel you, Phaeton. Or maybe you're even validating Ben's thematic point for him, that 80% of Christianity is anti-Semitic. If you started a new discussion on the Religion board saying the things you're saying here, it'd be an interesting debate I bet.

Be forewarned however that Ben believes that the Messiah is the Jewish people themselves. One can rationalize their own beliefs no matter what they are after all.

Edited by Yamato

These kind of exchanges always leave me intimidated by the sheer level of twisted logic people need to grasp onto to rationalize their 'odd one out' version of Abarahmic events.

Then again, maybe its me. Who in the h* truely knows.

These kind of exchanges always leave me intimidated by the sheer level of twisted logic people need to grasp onto to rationalize their 'odd one out' version of Abarahmic events.

Then again, maybe its me. Who in the h* truely knows.

Don't be intimidated, they're just good bs-ers.

No caveat here.

Sometimes the mind rationalises the irrationable.

*Edit: seem to have misinterpreted 'caveat' (English isnt my first language), please disregard the comment.

There is no inconsistency at all. ALL who reject the Father and Son are "anti christ" So yes, Jews who do not accept the deity of Christ are considered of the same antichrist spirit as are Muslims. And are just as qualified for grace from God as any other human being who breathes on this planet - funny how everyone who is busy finding fault with a Christian seems to sidestep that part of the message.

There is no inconsistency at all. ALL who reject the Father and Son are "anti christ" So yes, Jews who do not accept the deity of Christ are considered of the same antichrist spirit as are Muslims. And are just as qualified for grace from God as any other human being who breathes on this planet - funny how everyone who is busy finding fault with a Christian seems to sidestep that part of the message.

So we're really all God's children, but you'll soon forget this discussion ever happened and go right back to indicating anything else but in a few short days or hours.

He's not finding an inherent fault with a Christian, he's finding a contradiction in your own self described label of "Christian Zionist". Supporting your favorite anti-Christs by your own admission can't be "Christian", sorry.

• Like 1

So we're really all God's children, but you'll soon forget this discussion ever happened and go right back to indicating anything else but in a few short days or hours.

He's not finding an inherent fault with a Christian, he's finding a contradiction in your own self described label of "Christian Zionist". Supporting your favorite anti-Christs by your own admission can't be "Christian", sorry.

As I said - funny how the HATERS always leave off the rest of the message when they are condemning. So yam...been in charge of deciding who is or is not Christian for long? :w00t:

3ddc630e-1d14-4e41-a71b-d965e5de8740_zpsc4a8973b.jpg
  • Like 1

People like you (two) will be the end of us.

• Like 1

People like you (two) will be the end of us.

Why so? Because we choose NOT to live on our knees? You'd best look around you - the world is changing rapidly and it isn't for the better. You have to decide where you stand.
  • Like 1

Islamophobia......The fear of being beheaded in the street.

• Like 3

Was it terror when they overthrew Qaddafi? When they're overthrowing Assad? Or is it only now just Maliki for bureaucratic reasons?

Banish returning Jihadists? What are we going to do with those people providing materials and financial aid to the people recognized as fighting with known terrorist organizations? Surely we shouldn't deport them but wouldn't some kind of slap on the wrist be appropriate?

I don't know who you mean by "they" in your first line.

And as to your question, yes, certainly they should be punished, weapons manufacturers are the only people who profit from war. Limit arms sales, limit war.

As I said - funny how the HATERS always leave off the rest of the message when they are condemning. So yam...been in charge of deciding who is or is not Christian for long? :w00t:

I was born and raised Catholic if that qualifies as knowing something. I know what we do in church and what we don't do in church, and I know that there's a lot of bs about "the Christians" out there similar to your endless diatribes about "the Arabs, the Muslims, and the Jews".

I don't know who you mean by "they" in your first line.

And as to your question, yes, certainly they should be punished, weapons manufacturers are the only people who profit from war. Limit arms sales, limit war.

They, the people brave enough to get a rifle and get on the back of a pickup truck and go fire bullets at the opposition.

I wasn't referring to arms manufacturers in my question but who are you going to delegate the work in order to "limit arms sales and limit war". Arms manufacturers aren't going to want that so they're not going to partner up with you. You'll need govt, which is already partnered with them. :(

I wish these religions settle their differences in the dark ages instead of bringing it into the modern age where there is more deadly weapons that could actually wipe out all of humanity, because they can't get over their ego trips.

They, the people brave enough to get a rifle and get on the back of a pickup truck and go fire bullets at the opposition.

I wasn't referring to arms manufacturers in my question but who are you going to delegate the work in order to "limit arms sales and limit war". Arms manufacturers aren't going to want that so they're not going to partner up with you. You'll need govt, which is already partnered with them. :(

Precisely my point. War is good, people make lots of money from it, it decreases the population, giving room for more to be born, people win elections because of it.(I'm being sarcastic here in case you've missed it. ;)

I suppose we could give more reason for having war than not having it.

But back to topic, they're not returning here. Anyone identified as engaging in terrorisim in foreign countries (I suppose you'd have to define that as anyone opposed to the government of the country in which they're fighting) will not be permitted to return to Australia.

• Like 1

We shouldn't want any thing to do with them. They should be told to sod off at the boarder.

Edited by Finity
  • Like 1

And what do you suppose 'the son of G*d' means? Concerning Christhood, the Qur'an explicitly states Yeshua was the Christ, in other words, the annointed one.

It all comes down to worshipping Yeshua as a deity, part of 'the Trinity', as G*d Himself. Which was never intended, personally I am convinced of this. The Trinity, Yeshua removing the Law.. Diversions. The Law still stands as it did in the days of Moses. We will be held accountable for our sins. The Trinity, 'The Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost' - was seeded by Pagan influence. Never has it been mentioned explicitly as such in the Septuagint, once.

..How do you divert any religion in the most effective way? Elevate the Prophet / Messiah / central human figure to a higher status than was ever intended. Elevate the beloved Christ to godhood. Anyone critical of such elevation would be called 'anti Christ'.. would be seen as some 'opposer' of Yeshua's glory by the given religious congregation, while in actual fact it is the direct opposite.

Deut 18:18 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

John 4:24/25 The woman said, “I know that Messiah” (called Christ) “is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.” Then Jesus declared, I, the one speaking to you—I am he.”

• 2 weeks later...

Update from Norway

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/07/24/norway-terror-threat/13110777/

I thought it was worth bumping the thread over. THIS is what I was talking about...

• Like 2

It's not the returning jihadis we have to worry about most....they're known and can be monitored....it's the thousands who have been allowed to make their homes here in the UK, living quiet lives in cities and suburbs and who can be called upon by their leaders to begin the qital fi sabilillah (which, according to their holy works, is their duty!)

• Like 2

It's not the returning jihadis we have to worry about most....they're known and can be monitored....it's the thousands who have been allowed to make their homes here in the UK, living quiet lives in cities and suburbs and who can be called upon by their leaders to begin the qital fi sabilillah (which, according to their holy works, is their duty!)

As we have seen in some cases, it is the second generation immigrant muslims, and the islamic converts, that I think they should have an eye on. The converts, from that any particular western country, are often the ones who are seen to be the most radical, and dedicated to violent jihad. I dont know if it is because the are punch drunk on the violent rhetoric and think the have to prove themselves somehow, or that they think they have "seen the light" and think he must punish the society who have "kept him in the dark" all of their life.

The second generation muslims, I think it is because they want to make, and draw, a definitive line, to show that he/she is "true to his/her heritage" - and will not be beguiled by western society - and that makes them radical. To really show that; they will not integrate, and betray their islamic heritage and become just another "westerner".

I guess it is up to a psychiatrist to explain the reasoning behind it.