Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to deal with returning Jihadis

and-then

As we have seen in some cases, it is the second generation immigrant muslims, and the islamic converts, that I think they should have an eye on. The converts, from that any particular western country, are often the ones who are seen to be the most radical, and dedicated to violent jihad. I dont know if it is because the are punch drunk on the violent rhetoric and think the have to prove themselves somehow, or that they think they have "seen the light" and think he must punish the society who have "kept him in the dark" all of their life.

The second generation muslims, I think it is because they want to make, and draw, a definitive line, to show that he/she is "true to his/her heritage" - and will not be beguiled by western society - and that makes them radical. To really show that; they will not integrate, and betray their islamic heritage and become just another "westerner".

I guess it is up to a psychiatrist to explain the reasoning behind it.

Or we could just shoot them.

3ddc630e-1d14-4e41-a71b-d965e5de8740_zpsc4a8973b.jpg

I hope you're the first one off the boat to go kill yourself over religion then with that fancy helmet you got there. Maybe if you were tasked with burying corpses in Gaza you'd get a whiff.

Precisely my point. War is good, people make lots of money from it, it decreases the population, giving room for more to be born, people win elections because of it.(I'm being sarcastic here in case you've missed it. ;)

I suppose we could give more reason for having war than not having it.

But back to topic, they're not returning here. Anyone identified as engaging in terrorisim in foreign countries (I suppose you'd have to define that as anyone opposed to the government of the country in which they're fighting) will not be permitted to return to Australia.

A terrorist is anyone who's opposed to the government of the country in which they're fighting? What law in Australia says that Australians who were displaced by the Australian government cannot return to Australia? When you define a word with a brush that broad, with a definition lacking a dictionary, it can mean whatever anyone wants it to mean, consequently it doesn't mean anything. It just means an excuse for someone else to break the law and treat people like animals.. A bureaucrat writes a politically correct list and like cattle we just moo and believe it. The US is a terrorist by your definition.

Them, the Muslims.

So let's see how's the group thinkers are breaking down the Muslims for us today. We've got second generation Muslims! Well that's another dirt clod that just feels right in the hand. I guess that means we must have first-generation Muslims.

You remind us every day about "the Arab" Muslims and so there must be some kind of important reason to distinguish them from non-Arab Muslims?

Then you've got the Sunni Muslims that are different from the Shiite Muslims.

Israeli Muslims and Palestinian Muslims. (Don't kill the Israeli Muslims (yet), they're useful in excusing the crime).

There's Muslims who fight (terrorists), and then your only tolerable kind of Muslim, the Pacifist Muslim. A pure figment of the Zionist imagination to catapult the propaganda that Palestinians have a unique duty to Pacifism in the world

If you were insane enough for one second to treat Americans like Israel treats Palestine, the exact same actions that you support Israel doing every day, if you besiege someone, if you put people in political cages because they did something not-so-nice to you, you're going to be killed in the US too. You would not get away with your Zionist insanity by applying your trade to Americans. Someone is going to kill you if the government doesn't do it first. We don't need Islam to get our heads screwed on straight and fight against oppression in our own country. I don't need religion to have common sense. Other than the shill media and the puppet Congress, we're human beings and that's why we're sane enough to know how to treat people.

When you oppress people, they will hate you. All your politically correct lines and religious divisors notwithstanding.

• Like 1

..... we're human beings and that's why we're sane enough to know how to treat people.

Human beings ?

behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg

210070262_25487f876d.jpg

Hmmm.....

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 2

Yamato...as far as I'm concerned, the swivel-eyed fanatics of Islam (or any other loonie-toons religion for that matter) can turn their own countries into gore-splashed battlegrounds 'til the cows come home, but I object to them coming to mine, claiming sanctuary, then attempting to force their medieval beliefs and demands for world domination down our throats with threats of execution (sometimes more than just threats!) Their present claims of 'oppression' - faithfully echoed by their apologists, are merely an excuse to further their aims of a world-wide Caliphate.

Will you still be as vociferous in their defence when they've got you kneeling in front of a video camera with a knife at your throat, or your female loved ones are mutilated? (And please don't tell me it can't happen, because it already is!)

• Like 4

Yamato...as far as I'm concerned, the swivel-eyed fanatics of Islam (or any other loonie-toons religion for that matter) can turn their own countries into gore-splashed battlegrounds 'til the cows come home, but I object to them coming to mine, claiming sanctuary, then attempting to force their medieval beliefs and demands for world domination down our throats with threats of execution (sometimes more than just threats!) Their present claims of 'oppression' - faithfully echoed by their apologists, are merely an excuse to further their aims of a world-wide Caliphate.

Will you still be as vociferous in their defence when they've got you kneeling in front of a video camera with a knife at your throat, or your female loved ones are mutilated? (And please don't tell me it can't happen, because it already is!)

In America WHEN the next 9-11 happens folks like Yamato are going to become a very quiet minority I suspect. Either this or they will have to be willing to take a lot of REAL abuse for their stances. Americans will be sick of it by that time and it might get ugly.
  • Like 1

The one extremist group calls for beheading, the other extremist group calls for the bullet.

You are akin in your fanatic hatred, your ignorance, your (irrational) fear, your unrivalled conditioning, equally blindsided. (A-)Spriritual, psychotic brothers whom desire nothing more than to indescriminately murder one another based on their fear of the unknown, of what they idenitfy an 'alien culture' - and therefor deem a threat to theirs (helped somewhat by those who 'guide' them, those who have an interest in division, stratification, hegelian dialectic in the form of a 'real & present danger'). Pretty much as primitive and self- destructive as one could get. The quintessential Folly of Man in effect. The very aspect which has kept us in a state of childhood as a race from the beginning of time, killing eachothers children in the name of 'god(s)' (often while secretly furthering a mundane - selfish agenda).

Both of these figurative aspiritual brothers are extremists, yet one comes from a comfortable - wealthy 'cushioned' background while the other comes from an extreme (often economically sucked dry chaotic) 'colonization 2.0' environment.

One must ask oneself, which of these two fanatic, literally crazed brothers is the worst? The group who was mostly cultivated in warzones - poor chaotic environments, or the group who was generally given all the things a healthy human being needs?

As a rule, extreme environments will create extreme human beings, exemplifying extreme behaviour. This goes for all of us, all living beings. You and I will extremize when we are faced with an extreme situation for a prolonged period of time. Pure causality. To exemplify such hateful fanaticism in a peaceful, prosperous and stable environment however, requires a very special kind of breed.

Sadly / remarkably, this kind of ignorance based - conditioned hate, synthesized toxicity.. is equally, possibly even more prevalent throughout the comfortable Occident than it is in the troublesome Orient. Why? Because it (fear) is (massively and explicitly) cultivated by the powers that rule it. In the end both brothers are useful idiots that are used as pawns on the grand chessboard that is called Earth. Swallowing the divide & conquer and problem reaction solution tactics with an agressive passion. Confront these sort of individuals on their irrational / fanatic behaviour and they will lash out and see you as 'the enemy'. In the end, both are played by thesame hand, 'a left hand', and you best be d*mn sure it isnt 'holy'.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

To know your true enemy is paramount. And that true enemy is so close people dont see, cannot focus.

Imo.

And this enemy cannot be thwarted by bullets or bombs.. but by awarenes, by knowledge, by simply empowering The People.

Edited by Phaeton80

The one extremist group calls for beheading, the other extremist group calls for the bullet.

You are akin in your fanatic hatred, your ignorance, your (irrational) fear, your unrivalled conditioning, equally blindsided. (A-)Spriritual, psychotic brothers whom desire nothing more than to indescriminately murder one another based on their fear of the unknown, of what they idenitfy an 'alien culture' - and therefor deem a threat to theirs (helped somewhat by those who 'guide' them, those who have an interest in division, stratification, hegelian dialectic in the form of a 'real & present danger'). Pretty much as primitive and self- destructive as one could get. The quintessential Folly of Man in effect. The very aspect which has kept us in a state of childhood as a race from the beginning of time, killing eachothers children in the name of 'god(s)' (often while secretly furthering a mundane - selfish agenda).

Both of these figurative aspiritual brothers are extremists, yet one comes from a comfortable - wealthy 'cushioned' background while the other comes from an extreme (often economically sucked dry chaotic) 'colonization 2.0' environment.

One must ask oneself, which of these two fanatic, literally crazed brothers is the worst? The group who was mostly cultivated in warzones - poor chaotic environments, or the group who was generally given all the things a healthy human being needs?

As a rule, extreme environments will create extreme human beings, exemplifying extreme behaviour. This goes for all of us, all living beings. You and I will extremize when we are faced with an extreme situation for a prolonged period of time. Pure causality. To exemplify such hateful fanaticism in a peaceful, prosperous and stable environment however, requires a very special kind of breed.

Sadly / remarkably, this kind of ignorance based - conditioned hate, synthesized toxicity.. is equally, possibly even more prevalent throughout the comfortable Occident than it is in the troublesome Orient. Why? Because it (fear) is (massively and explicitly) cultivated by the powers that rule it. In the end both brothers are useful idiots that are used as pawns on the grand chessboard that is called Earth. Swallowing the divide & conquer and problem reaction solution tactics with an agressive passion. Confront these sort of individuals on their irrational / fanatic behaviour and they will lash out and see you as 'the enemy'. In the end, both are played by thesame hand, 'a left hand', and you best be d*mn sure it isnt 'holy'.

Wow... that was quite the dissertation on the state of man - yourself excluded, I assume ;) Tell you what - don't try p***ing down my back and tell me it's raining, 'K?

[..] yourself excluded, I assume

Im not one of the people who rationalize the military (fascist) opression of a foreign people, or the mass killing of their children, am I.

Issa is supposed to return and pray behind the Mahdi. He will break the crosses and kill the swine. He is a prophet but NOT the son of God. In fact it is blasphemy to say so for a Muslim. John told us that any man who denies the Father and the son is antichrist. How can anyone say that Christians and Muslims revere the same Jesus? For Muslims he is but another prophet. For Christians we believe that he is the only son of God and that the ONLY way to get to heaven is through accepting the gift of grace he provided by dying as a sacrifice for our sin. This false teaching of the video is leading many astray and it is a damnable heresy.

This false teaching of the video is leading many astray and it is a damnable heresy.

'Irony'.