Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why Does Anyone Need an AR15

epicdarkness

Hickok45, in my opinion, posts the best gun-related videos on youtube. He's honest, humble, and stresses gun safety and responsibility. Plus, what I respect most about him, is that he is blessed with a healthy dose of plain common sense.

• Like 2

Hickok45, in my opinion, posts the best gun-related videos on youtube. He's honest, humble, and stresses gun safety and responsibility. Plus, what I respect most about him, is that he is blessed with a healthy dose of plain common sense.

I subscribed about a year ago to his channel. He posts so many videos I can't keep up with them. I've listened to his radio show a couple of times where he comes off the guns-only nature of his regular videos. He's so smooth and efficient and correct when he handles guns it's impressive.. Even watching videos that were most relevant to me, he humbles me.

He's a great resource and a really nice guy.. I'm pretty sure his son came up with the slow-motion effects. I agree Thorvir he's the best. He should have a hundred million subscribers I really believe that.

• Like 2

I subscribed about a year ago to his channel. He posts so many videos I can't keep up with them. I've listened to his radio show a couple of times where he comes off the guns-only nature of his regular videos. He's so smooth and efficient and correct when he handles guns it's impressive.. Even watching videos that were most relevant to me, he humbles me.

He's a great resource and a really nice guy.. I'm pretty sure his son came up with the slow-motion effects. I agree Thorvir he's the best. He should have a hundred million subscribers I really believe that.

He's also active on his Facebook page, with updates and information he deems important. He will also announce "meet and greets" when he is out and about and in the mood to meet people face to face. I missed the NRA convention in Indy this year...he was there. Darn it.

• Like 1

uhhhh, in case you get invaded?

lots of ME folks would have loved one about 1946

As if nobody overthrows their own government like Libya; nobody fights their own government like Ukraine. Nobody's home gets invaded by three or more armed burglars

Our executive leadership tells us to "Get a shotgun." "Fire two quick blasts" and just stand there with an empty magazine. <-- Politically correct home defense.

• Like 3

If Hickok wasn't enough,

[media=]http://youtu.be/Gj-WcafGjbM[/media]

I rest my case.

My favorite part is where he says load two shells go onto the balcony and fire them both into the air... So now you're out of ammo and have let the criminals know where you are.

• Like 3

My favorite part is where he says load two shells go onto the balcony and fire them both into the air... So now you're out of ammo and have let the criminals know where you are.

Yeah he doesn't say what to do next. When you're out of ammo, the lesson stops! :D Though he suggests that you'll scare away the one bad guy (yep there's only one, just go with it ;)

It's a calling card that you're vulnerable now that it's been politicized. God help any unarmed woman in America who heard Joe Biden's advice and was foolish enough to actually take it. Joe Biden obviously didn't consult any experts on home defense before he said these things. That's just good old fashioned Joe. But to think that he actually gave this advice to his own wife makes me seriously question whether I want him to be one heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

• Like 2

Come on guys, no one EVER credited Biden with any sort of common sense. He's only there to make Obama look smarter by comparison.

• Like 1

The only way to get rid of Obama well and truly is to impeach him, and we'd be putting this guy in charge. If he's this self-confident on how to defend an individual (his wife) he can't be trusted to know how to defend the people (all of us). I hope that Commander in Chief Joe Biden wouldn't be so presumptuous to have a hand in deciding what kind of weapons our soldiers need when their lives are on the line.

"You don't need 100 rounds." :unsure:

• Like 2

If Hickok wasn't enough,

[media=]http://youtu.be/Gj-WcafGjbM[/media]

I rest my case.

Everyone, Be sure to check out some of the videos that come up after the main video. They're awsome.

• Like 1

One persongot arrested after following that advice.

• Like 3

I think the guy shot right through his front door when a pizza guy showed up. As per Biden's advice.

• Like 1

Yeah, I believe it. Discharging a firearm inside city limits is a crime in most places. Unless you have a good reason, and if the criminal runs off, what evidence do you have that you had a good reason?

• Like 2