Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy?

Ukbr

How do people/entities take your energy and why do they do it? How do they benefit from it? And how do you protect your energy?

• Like 1

There are people who always talk about their problems, always talk about 'tough' life they lead and there is no way that u can hear anything but their 'problems'. No matter if they actually lead an happy life protected by their family - they always have something to complain about. If you say ' man i have such a bad headache ' - they won't offer you help as an advice or medicine or something, no, they will reply you with something like - ' yeah, i have some pain too ' - without even commenting about your headache.

By doing that they take positive energy from their 'victims' and make themself feel better. I rather socialize with animals then with such people.

• Like 7

How do people/entities take your energy and why do they do it? How do they benefit from it? And how do you protect your energy?

Energy is a description of a system's ability to perform work. It is not a "thing".

• Like 7

Energy is a description of a system's ability to perform work. It is not a "thing".

Exactly.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

How exactly does this nullify the question? And if your's is the only definition to energy then how do you decipher "evergy can not be created nor detroyed"? Like this? "A system's ability to perform work can not be created nor destroyed."

It was still a valid question. Energy {being the source} can also be the "result"? And therefore it is "the result" that is in question here. It's like asking "How do people/entities take your motivation or self-discipline?". The answer is simply "By exhausting your interest in things or making you feel worthless and therefore resulting in you not even trying anymore." Somewhat like you just did by making this person feel like he asked a stupid question and thus rendering him unliekly to even pursue this answer any further.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Energy is a real thing.. We all are just like a metal or any living thing.. It contains energy.. We all have energy inside us.. That makes us live.. If we didn't we wouldn't be able to be here.. This is called li energy.. I do chi work.. And tai chi.. And you have to make sure your energy is held tight to you.. Like in a ball because spirits can take your energy . If they are around and in the earth zone through there mind state or spiritual training.. It's only dark spirits that take your energy for spite or to better there self quickly by draining your chi.. Mostly they use electricity but they do take your energy for paranormal use.. Like telekenesis for hauntings

You can protect your energy by buying malachite necklace or tumble stone... Out the tumble under your pillar.. Amazon is gd to get them from. Also this will strengthen your auror. Work on your auror while standing and while meditating.. Feeling and imaging a ball around you or a square of white light energy.. This should help

• Like 1

How exactly does this nullify the question?

Because the OP was referring to energy as a noun, and it isn't.

And if your's is the only definition to energy then how do you decipher "evergy can not be created nor detroyed"?

This isn't my definition, this is the scientific definition. Also, the two concepts don't even begin to conflict with each other. Do you think you've stumbled on some earth shattering revelation here?

Somewhat like you just did by making this person feel like he asked a stupid question and thus rendering him unliekly to even pursue this answer any further.

I simply pointed out that the question made literally no sense. Its up to him whatever he wants to do with that information.

Energy is a real thing.. We all are just like a metal or any living thing.. It contains energy.. We all have energy inside us.. That makes us live.. If we didn't we wouldn't be able to be here.. This is called li energy.. I do chi work.. And tai chi.. And you have to make sure your energy is held tight to you.. Like in a ball because spirits can take your energy . If they are around and in the earth zone through there mind state or spiritual training.. It's only dark spirits that take your energy for spite or to better there self quickly by draining your chi.. Mostly they use electricity but they do take your energy for paranormal use.. Like telekenesis for hauntings

Wrong on every single point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Because the OP was referring to energy as a noun, and it isn't.

Im sure I know alot more about energy than you. I'm a master at this

This isn't my definition, this is the scientific definition. Also, the two concepts don't even begin to conflict with each other. Do you think you've stumbled on some earth shattering revelation here?

I simply pointed out that the question made literally no sense. Its up to him whatever he wants to do with that information.

Wrong on every single point.

really a scientism believer.. You'll find that you haven't awakened and that I'm a master of energy so I know a whole lot more.. Do some research Edited by Anton25

• 1 month later...

People and thought forms use control dramas to manipulate and steal your energy. At a physical/psychological level it's through using control dramas that our energy is tapped into and drained. At the metaphysical level, your guess is as good as mine but I feel that energy is taken through dis empowerment via a connection at a weak point(s) in our auric field that drain or suck your energy out.. There are four control dramas I'm aware of. The best way to protect your energy, hands down, is don't be a victim, and that means not being a victim to your own beliefs, thought forms, cultural conditioning..

These are the 4 ways I know of how people/entities steal your energy, and that is by using one of the control dramas listed below.

1. POOR ME

The “Poor Me” is a passive-aggressive and the most secretly manipulative of the four styles. This person will portray a false sense of being a victim in order to appeal to another person’s compassion, guilt or obligation through the manipulation of their sympathies.

Angry confrontation is ineffective as it just perpetuates the victimization and facade by giving the “Poor Me” and their supporters more to justify and fuel to re-enforce the drama.

To combat and protect, the best response is to avoid being thrown off balance by their ploys and avoid buying into their guilt. Keep a sense of perspective and emotional distance while maintaining priorities and boundaries. Confront their games and have a clearly stated and firm position. Evaluate the real extent, need or desire that is behind their manipulation and only give the appropriate amount of compassion.

2. ALOOF

The “Aloof” is just a less passive and manipulative than the “Poor Me,” but more secretive. The “Aloof” approach is to create a vagueness and facade around themselves, forcing an undeserved investment of energy to gain information, commitment and emotion which should normally be shared in a straight-up, direct way.

These are individuals who are wounded by a perceived betrayal of their expectations. They believe that essentially no one can be trusted fully. After having exchanged trust and intimacy with someone, they may suddenly turn against the very person they were getting close to. The most effective way to deal with this style is by avoiding the defensive behaviors. Indulging their behaviors will only fuel their anxieties, fears, and mistrust. The key is to call the individual on their behavior and underlying fears. Typically, the individual will either admit to the observations or they will take the extreme step of severing the relationship.

3. INTERROGATOR

More aggressive but less manipulative than the two passive-secretive types, the “Interrogator” uses this style of drama by evaluating and asking questions with the specific purpose of finding something wrong or corrupt.

Don’t be drawn into a never ending cycle of accusations and explanations with the “Interrogator”. This is a tactic meant to perpetuate confusion and uncertainty. Avoid defensive behaviors like cowering back and giving in; recognize that the questioning is a set-up to prove their fears or perceptions. Confront the reasoning or intent behind the questioning. The “Interrogator” will then likely re-frame the questioning in a way that is more genuine to what he or she really needs to know. Don’t surrender to anger or frustration. The key is to be patient, moderate and confidently firm about your integrity and character.

4. INTIMIDATOR

“Intimidators” are the most aggressive of the four types. Their presence is well stated and felt and there is a threatening air of danger conveyed from them. They are unpredictable and can threaten, use harsh words and abusive actions uncontrollably. They will demonstrate a capacity for rage or violence.

“Intimidators” often attack when others are least able or unwilling to confront them. The best response for dealing with them is to 1) name the game, 2) consider whether the accusations are right and correct and 3) refuse to be knocked “off balance”. Where possible, create distance from the individual to minimize control but stay close enough to know what he or she doing. When the “Intimidator” recognizes that the tactics can’t overcome resolution or haven’t invoked fear, the individual may get uglier and plan a more dramatic move. Patience, control and persistence will eventually outlast the “Intimidator”.

BTW, sometimes a mixture of methods can get through... I know I've been pinged by a mixture poor me & aloof before..

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

master of energy ? wow ... ***** just got real ...

~

• Like 3

I'm nowhere near a master..

just conveying what I know without sh*****g on the idea.

• Like 1

I'm nowhere near a master..

just conveying what I know without sh*****g on the idea.

You're really a master. I'm tired of reading this thread (my energy is stolen!)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I believe energy is all around us and vibrating at it's own rate

Your body is filled with energies. The pulse of your heart emits a signal that can be measured and recorded with scientific instruments. Every movement within your body makes an internal noise, such as; digesting food, breathing and the blood pumping through your veins. In an essence you could say that there is a symphony of sounds inside of you that combine to create a unique sound/signal/energy signature for each person.

Of course, calories are energy that your body burns to run your organs and help you to continue to live. Your brain and nervous system is proven to run on electricity and other energies. It is theorized that the energy of your brain is not exclusively drawn from the food you eat and those electric charges can be drawn out of the air in a Tesla-style manner. It is also theorized that we each have a unique aura around our bodies but without the correct scientific instruments to measure this aura or even prove it is there, we can only use our imaginations to guess what it is and what it does.

Electrons are physical objects with surfaces and shapes to them, it is the movement of electrons that creates the energy called "electricity", so, technically, on a scaled sense, you are wrong.

• Like 1

People and thought forms use control dramas to manipulate and steal your energy. At a physical/psychological level it's through using control dramas that our energy is tapped into and drained. At the metaphysical level, your guess is as good as mine but I feel that energy is taken through dis empowerment via a connection at a weak point(s) in our auric field that drain or suck your energy out.. There are four control dramas I'm aware of. The best way to protect your energy, hands down, is don't be a victim, and that means not being a victim to your own beliefs, thought forms, cultural conditioning..

These are the 4 ways I know of how people/entities steal your energy, and that is by using one of the control dramas listed below.

1. POOR ME

The “Poor Me” is a passive-aggressive and the most secretly manipulative of the four styles. This person will portray a false sense of being a victim in order to appeal to another person’s compassion, guilt or obligation through the manipulation of their sympathies.

Angry confrontation is ineffective as it just perpetuates the victimization and facade by giving the “Poor Me” and their supporters more to justify and fuel to re-enforce the drama.

To combat and protect, the best response is to avoid being thrown off balance by their ploys and avoid buying into their guilt. Keep a sense of perspective and emotional distance while maintaining priorities and boundaries. Confront their games and have a clearly stated and firm position. Evaluate the real extent, need or desire that is behind their manipulation and only give the appropriate amount of compassion.

2. ALOOF

The “Aloof” is just a less passive and manipulative than the “Poor Me,” but more secretive. The “Aloof” approach is to create a vagueness and facade around themselves, forcing an undeserved investment of energy to gain information, commitment and emotion which should normally be shared in a straight-up, direct way.

These are individuals who are wounded by a perceived betrayal of their expectations. They believe that essentially no one can be trusted fully. After having exchanged trust and intimacy with someone, they may suddenly turn against the very person they were getting close to. The most effective way to deal with this style is by avoiding the defensive behaviors. Indulging their behaviors will only fuel their anxieties, fears, and mistrust. The key is to call the individual on their behavior and underlying fears. Typically, the individual will either admit to the observations or they will take the extreme step of severing the relationship.

3. INTERROGATOR

More aggressive but less manipulative than the two passive-secretive types, the “Interrogator” uses this style of drama by evaluating and asking questions with the specific purpose of finding something wrong or corrupt.

Don’t be drawn into a never ending cycle of accusations and explanations with the “Interrogator”. This is a tactic meant to perpetuate confusion and uncertainty. Avoid defensive behaviors like cowering back and giving in; recognize that the questioning is a set-up to prove their fears or perceptions. Confront the reasoning or intent behind the questioning. The “Interrogator” will then likely re-frame the questioning in a way that is more genuine to what he or she really needs to know. Don’t surrender to anger or frustration. The key is to be patient, moderate and confidently firm about your integrity and character.

4. INTIMIDATOR

“Intimidators” are the most aggressive of the four types. Their presence is well stated and felt and there is a threatening air of danger conveyed from them. They are unpredictable and can threaten, use harsh words and abusive actions uncontrollably. They will demonstrate a capacity for rage or violence.

“Intimidators” often attack when others are least able or unwilling to confront them. The best response for dealing with them is to 1) name the game, 2) consider whether the accusations are right and correct and 3) refuse to be knocked “off balance”. Where possible, create distance from the individual to minimize control but stay close enough to know what he or she doing. When the “Intimidator” recognizes that the tactics can’t overcome resolution or haven’t invoked fear, the individual may get uglier and plan a more dramatic move. Patience, control and persistence will eventually outlast the “Intimidator”.

BTW, sometimes a mixture of methods can get through... I know I've been pinged by a mixture poor me & aloof before..

Hope this helps.

Thanks for that info Professor T. I for one find it helpful.

It looks as though someone has resurrected an old thread here, and Ukbr has only ever made this one post.

For the record.....

Some people do seem to sap your energy. I call them 'psychic sponges'.

My sister is one!

Edited by acute

If the scientific theories on alternate dimensions made of pure energy (as we see it) are correct and if those alternate dimensions contain living beings also made of energy (recently scientists have discovered amoeba sized creatures that are made of and feed on electricity), and if some of those living beings in that alternate dimension have found a way to cross over into our dimension then I guess that your ideas about ghosts sapping your energy could be true, but that's a whole lotta 'ifs'. To prove this either true or false is not currently within our technological qualifications. Personally, I don't have any ideas on the subject in regards to your questions.

Electrons are physical objects with surfaces and shapes to them, it is the movement of electrons that creates the energy called "electricity", so, technically, on a scaled sense, you are wrong.

No she isn't. Electrical energy is a measurement of potential energy. Potential energy being the ability of a system (an electron) to do work (electricity ).

• Like 2

If the scientific theories on alternate dimensions made of pure energy

No such thing. Energy is a property.

recently scientists have discovered amoeba sized creatures that are made of and feed on electricity

Creatures made of electricity? Right... Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1