Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What conspiracies do you support?

Chaldera

Simple question; what conspiracies do our various UMers support, and why? Do you believe there's some 'hidden evil agenda'? Do you have evidence for your claims?

Magnito had something to do with JFK shooting - it makes sense now!

Serious note - reckon the Vatican have hidden more than what Dan Brown made out in the Davinci Code and we'll NEVER know about it which saddens me greatly at the 'things' that could assist science, though, education, other line that history could have taken etc, etc

I knew Magneto was involved somehow!

I can see that with regards to the Vatican. Don't they have some sort of library full of 'forbidden works' which no one is allowed to ever enter? Or was that crass Hollywood sensationalism?

I knew Magneto was involved somehow!

I can see that with regards to the Vatican. Don't they have some sort of library full of 'forbidden works' which no one is allowed to ever enter? Or was that crass Hollywood sensationalism?

Yes, it was more or less Hollywood's spin on it. The Vatican archives (all of them) are open to academics. The reason they aren't open to the general public is because many of the documents within are very old, and probably the only copies in existence. The only reason a Vatican official might be hesitant to say whats in there is because the archives are very large, and very unorganized, so it's very hard to know for sure whats in there. Though they are in the process of a major organization of those archives.

As for conspiracies, I don't support any of the conspiracies that tend to get attention here. Too large, too complicated, and with vague goals at best, as well as just tending to be founded on ignorance of relevant subject. Of course if you got a good theory as to WHY Oswald shot Kennedy, I'll give a listen. Just don't try to tell me he had nothing to do with it.

• Like 1

Of course if you got a good theory as to WHY Oswald shot Kennedy, I'll give a listen. Just don't try to tell me he had nothing to do with it.

Can I blame Reptilioid Nazis? I've yet to hear of that being a thing, and figure I should rectify that

conspiracy? what conspiracy? Who would be foolish enough to even conduct a conspiracy in this era of "open-ness"?

• Like 1

The Federal reserve central banking system. While there are many many corupt conspiracies in regard to this, the eventual big picture is one world currency, consolidating all economic power in the hands of a few extremely wealthy bankers. The fed, in hand with the IMF want every nation in servitude to them through debt. Eventualy bringing about a one world government, run by them.

The "war on terror". Was meant to accomplish a complete take over of the middle east. And set up central banking in the few remaining countries that refused to tow the line. They litteraly built a IMF bank in Lybia before they even buried the 30,000 people they slaughtered there. It was also was meant to help further destroy the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States. According to home land security, in 13 years since the WOT's conception we went from some brown people in the middle east being the near soul terror threat, to returning vets, libertarians, and christians, as the greatest terror threat above al CIA da. NTM we have trained, funded, and supplied weapons to al CIA da, and ISIS. All this through a man they gave the nobel peace prize to.

Water floridation. Its not actually calcum floride, but is hydroflorasalisic(sp?) acid that is a industrial waste that over the long term lowers IQ, causes teeth and bone to become brittle, and is responcible for certain types of cancer. On the local level its a money making scheme. On a higher level its meant to dumb down and soft kill the population.

Abortion. The eugenics dream come true. Meant to reduce population. Especialy in regards to folks they deem less then human. Over 50% of all pregnancies in the black communities are aborted. They have litteraly been targeted for a genicide that makes the holocaust look small. And they did this through a public campaign that made what was once unthinkable, into a "right", or a "choice". There are women who now litteraly use abortion as a form of birth control.

The war on drugs. It was really meant to eliminate competion, as the US government has been caught red handed shipping tons of cocain in the country. NTM the armed guards we provide Afgan poppy farmers which supply 90% of the worlds heroin. It also has created the biggest prison population in the entire world in "the land of the free", to the point where people make private for profit prisons, and collect millions per year at tax payer expence. All the while, at the expence of like 30 billion a year, drugs have never been more readily available.

Fast and furious. I see this as a two fold conspiracy. First part was to blame the second amendment, and try to pass legislation to heavily restrict and eventualy confiscate nearly all guns. Same reasons for Sandy Hook. Public backlash thankfully threw cold water on that plan though. And secondly as I kinda explained above, the US government is in bed with these drug cartels. Which is one of the reasons the boarder is wide open. Which brings me to the next conspiracy.

Wide open boarders. This one I havent totaly figured out. In part its to create a greater welfare class. Cloward and Piven on steroids. I also thought that its a attempt to turn red states blue. However now Im not so sure about that cause we now see many elected republicans in support of full amnesty.

I also have serious doubts about the official stories in regards to 9/11, the Oklahoma city bombing, the first world trade center bombing in the 90's, Gulf of Tonkin, Sandy Hook, the London Bombing, and the lone gunman JFK conspiracy.

I guess this list is a good place to start.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 5

The Federal reserve central banking system. While there are many many corupt conspiracies in regard to this, the eventual big picture is one world currency, consolidating all economic power in the hands of a few extremely wealthy bankers. The fed, in hand with the IMF want every nation in servitude to them through debt. Eventualy bringing about a one world government, run by them.

The "war on terror". Was meant to accomplish a complete take over of the middle east. And set up central banking in the few remaining countries that refused to tow the line. They litteraly built a IMF bank in Lybia before they even buried the 30,000 people they slaughtered there. It was also was meant to help further destroy the Bill of Rights and the Constitution of the United States. According to home land security, in 13 years since the WOT's conception we went from some brown people in the middle east being the near soul terror threat, to returning vets, libertarians, and christians, as the greatest terror threat above al CIA da. NTM we have trained, funded, and supplied weapons to al CIA da, and ISIS. All this through a man they gave the nobel peace prize to.

Water floridation. Its not actually calcum floride, but is hydroflorasalistic(sp?) acid that is a industrial waste that over the long term lowers IQ, causes teeth and bone to become brittle, and is responcible for certain types of cancer. On the local level its a money making scheme. On a higher level its meant to dumb down and soft kill the population.

Abortion. The eugenics dream come true. Meant to reduce population. Especialy in regards to folks they deem less then human. Over 50% of all pregnancies in the black communities are aborted. They have litteraly been targeted for a genicide that makes the holocaust look small. And they did this through a public campaign that made what was once unthinkable, into a "right", or a "choice". There are women who now litteraly use abortion as a form of birth control.

The war on drugs. It was really meant to eliminate competion, as the US government has been caught red handed shipping tons of cocain in the country. NTM the armed guards we provide Afgan poppy farmers which supply 90% of the worlds heroin. It also has created the biggest prison population in the entire world in "the land of the free", to the point where people make private for profit prisons, and collect millions per year at tax payer expence. All the while, at the expence of like 30 billion a year, drugs have never been more readily available.

Fast and furious. I see this as a two fold conspiracy. First part was to blame the second amendment, and try to pass legislation to heavily restrict and eventualy confiscate nearly all guns. Same reasons for Sandy Hook. Public backlash thankfully threw cold water on that plan though. And secondly as I kinda explained above, the US government is in bed with these drug cartels. Which is one of the reasons the boarder is wide open. Which brings me to the next conspiracy.

Wide open boarders. This one I havent totaly figured out. In part its to create a greater welfare class. Cloward and Piven on steroids. I also thought that its a attempt to turn red states blue. However now Im not so sure about that cause we now see many elected republicans in support of full amnesty.

I also have serious doubts about the official stories in regards to 9/11, the Oklahoma city bombing, the first world trade center bombing in the 90's, Gulf of Tonkin, Sandy Hook, the London Bombing, and the lone gunman JFK conspiracy.

I guess this list is a good place to start.

haha... a great start indeed, preacherman! Unfortunately, as you will hear from the marvelously erudite Forum skeptics... your insipid conjectures have all been thoroughly DE-BUNKED, long ago...

• Like 2

Guess the OP didnt really wanna talk about it.

• Like 1

Guess the OP didnt really wanna talk about it.

Hah, where do you start with the smorgasbord that you fed us? On a few issues you raised, I agree that there were government conspiracies (i.e. the Tonkin incident) as well as others that were non-governmental conspiracies (i.e. the first World Trade Centre bombing).

Some things aren't true, (like the the Sandy Hook massacre conspiracy theory) even if you read them on the internet.

You are the one who believes in the Sandy Hook massacre conspiracy. Of course by that I mean the official story.

• Like 1

I have perhaps a naive tendency to accept the generally accepted view of most event, since this seems the most likely, without pronouncing certainty.

I do have serious problems with the present US administration's explanation of the special IRS audits of right wing groups in the States and the lost computer records.

I also don't buy Ms Clinton's approach to Benghazi. She should admit she dropped the ball and it resulted in tragedy. The potential is always there when you are operating at that level.

• Like 1

Wow, a fair few responses already...

I'll admit, I don't exactly buy into conspiracy theories generally, as I find their tendency to overcomplicate simple issues a bit unrealistic. But

That is the only conspiracy you mentioned preacherman which I can see as a possibility, atleast in regards of forcing certain countries to develop a more Westernised-view. My question though is; why didn't the powers-that-be just play the waiting game? With the raw power of the media being broadcast round the world, Hollywood's proven adept at convincing other countries that the American way is the best way. Surely your government, if their goal truly is to create a one-world government, could simply be as patient as some claim they already have been (with regard to the CTer's who claim that the New World Order is set up by the Illuminati/Satan/some other old person or organisation).

This one theory I strongly disagree with. I admit that there are women who, as you mentioned, do use it as a form of birth control, and that such an act is distasteful to think about. However, to claim that abortion was invented solely to reduce population sizes and eliminate black people is just wrong. Abortion is a woman's choice, and it ensures that a woman is not forced to have a child if she isn't prepared for it (financially, mentally or even physically), if the child will in some way have a poor quality of life (i.e. if the child is certain to suffer some horrible, painful and terminal disease) or if the pregnancy is in some way 'forced' upon the woman (i.e. if the poor woman is raped). Abortion may be a morally disgusting act to some, but to others it can be the way out of an impossible situation.

• Like 1

And incidentally, hydrofluorosilicic acid (also called hexafluorosilicic acid) does not lower IQ, attack teeth and bones or cause cancer. The only real problems with hydrofluorosilicic acid is that it can, if allowed to evaporate into hydrogen fluoride, cause fluoride poisoning and potentially lung edema if inhaled. When within water, the acid converts into a fluoride ion which is serves as the active agent for protecting teeth.

I got that from the wiki page and what basics I remembered from my A-Level Chemistry (fortunately, they had that info on the wiki page too)

Simple question; what conspiracies do our various UMers support, and why? Do you believe there's some 'hidden evil agenda'? Do you have evidence for your claims?

I don't support any conspiracies, unless it is a conspiracy to do good.

Whether i believe in conspiracies is an entirely different matter. :tu:

I don't support any conspiracies, unless it is a conspiracy to do good.

Whether i believe in conspiracies is an entirely different matter. :tu:

A fair point. Do you believe in any of these conspiracy theories then sir, or otherwise lend credence to them? :-)

I believe that there are conspiracies and there probably allways will be, but I don't believe in a specific consperacy, before I see compelling evidence.

Watergate was certainly a conspiracy and I believe that the manufacturing of false evidence leading up to the war against Iraq was a conspiracy. That actually also affected my country too, because we send troops to die under false pretence.

But I don't believe in conpiracies like the Illuminati, 9/11, the faked moon landing and NWO.

In my opinion, the more people that have to be involved, the less likely a conspiracy is.

• Like 1

And incidentally, hydrofluorosilicic acid (also called hexafluorosilicic acid) does not lower IQ, attack teeth and bones or cause cancer. The only real problems with hydrofluorosilicic acid is that it can, if allowed to evaporate into hydrogen fluoride, cause fluoride poisoning and potentially lung edema if inhaled. When within water, the acid converts into a fluoride ion which is serves as the active agent for protecting teeth.

I got that from the wiki page and what basics I remembered from my A-Level Chemistry (fortunately, they had that info on the wiki page too)

I got that info from Harvard. So you can believe wiki if you want.

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

This one theory I strongly disagree with. I admit that there are women who, as you mentioned, do use it as a form of birth control, and that such an act is distasteful to think about. However, to claim that abortion was invented solely to reduce population sizes and eliminate black people is just wrong. Abortion is a woman's choice, and it ensures that a woman is not forced to have a child if she isn't prepared for it (financially, mentally or even physically), if the child will in some way have a poor quality of life (i.e. if the child is certain to suffer some horrible, painful and terminal disease) or if the pregnancy is in some way 'forced' upon the woman (i.e. if the poor woman is raped). Abortion may be a morally disgusting act to some, but to others it can be the way out of an impossible situation.

Of course you do. They spent a great deal of time and effort making sure people feel strongly, or become programed about abortion. How else were they gonna get people by the millions to murder their unborn children?

• Like 3

I got that info from Harvard. So you can believe wiki if you want.

http://www.hsph.harv...grandjean-choi/

With regards to the IQ loss, I accept that I can't find any studies currently disproving that. Indeed, despite the fact that the studies tend to measure correlation rather than causality, the results do suggest that high levels of fluoride/arsenic in water may lower a child's IQ.

The cancer links, however, have since been reviewed and there is little evidence that such a link between water fluoridation and cancer (specifically osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer which initial research suggested was linked to fluoride) exists.

Some limited link between male osteosarcoma and water fluoridation was observed within this study, but not amongst female participants. Within this study, no significant association could be found between osteosarcoma and water fluoridation, regardless of age, gender or history of broken bones. This study, conducted in Northern Ireland, again found no significant association regardless of age or gender. And finally, this last US study also found no difference in instances of osteosarcoma in children regardless of age or gender when exposed to fluoride.

Of course you do. They spent a great deal of time and effort making sure people feel strongly, or become programed about abortion. How else were they gonna get people by the millions to murder their unborn children?

I see. So you suggest that 'they' brainwashed the masses so as to advocate 'their' secret genocide. So, are you saying that abortion is completely wrong in every case, regardless of situation?

Your tactic of countering my point by saying that some mystical third-party is using propoganda to promote abortion can be equally turned against you. After all, isn't it possible that those against abortion are using propoganda tactics to try and demote abortion as some 'evil' and thus slowly brainwashing the masses, including yourself?

Conspiracy is a daily way of life for a great portion of humanity. Conspiracies on a National or Inter-national level are ubiquitous. Here in the U.S. large corporations, like BP or Koch Industries(and many, many more) conspire moment by moment to deceive and mis-inform the public about their activities, while conspiring to generate obfuscatory legislation favorable to corporate concerns, introduce said legislation into Congressional session, and purchase(bribes) it's passage into law. The number of conspiratorial outrages, on a national level, foisted on U.S. citizens would easily number thousands. Perhaps the greatest conspiracy of them all is the Federal Reserve Banking System.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Henry Ford

• Like 2

I'd agree with you there bendigger. I've little doubt that conspiracies in the form of shady backroom deals do occur, although I couldn't comment on the Federal Reserve Banking System because, to be honest, I have no idea what impact it's supposed to have upon everyone.

With regards to the IQ loss, I accept that I can't find any studies currently disproving that. Indeed, despite the fact that the studies tend to measure correlation rather than causality, the results do suggest that high levels of fluoride/arsenic in water may lower a child's IQ.

The cancer links, however, have since been reviewed and there is little evidence that such a link between water fluoridation and cancer (specifically osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer which initial research suggested was linked to fluoride) exists.

Some limited link between male osteosarcoma and water fluoridation was observed within this study, but not amongst female participants. Within this study, no significant association could be found between osteosarcoma and water fluoridation, regardless of age, gender or history of broken bones. This study, conducted in Northern Ireland, again found no significant association regardless of age or gender. And finally, this last US study also found no difference in instances of osteosarcoma in children regardless of age or gender when exposed to fluoride.

I dont really have time to respond in the way this post deserves to be, but I promise to come back to it.

I see. So you suggest that 'they' brainwashed the masses so as to advocate 'their' secret genocide. So, are you saying that abortion is completely wrong in every case, regardless of situation?

Your tactic of countering my point by saying that some mystical third-party is using propoganda to promote abortion can be equally turned against you. After all, isn't it possible that those against abortion are using propoganda tactics to try and demote abortion as some 'evil' and thus slowly brainwashing the masses, including yourself?

Well the cases you brought up, like rape, and such represent around 1% of abortions. So for the sake of saving the other 99% I'll give ya the 1%.

As far as pro life folks using propaganda, no. You go back to just a few year before Roe vrs Wade, and ask someone, nearly anyone what they thought of abortion, and they would have looked at you horrified. Its natural to want to preserve life. Especialy innocent life. It litteraly has to be programed out of a person.

What ones do i think are real?

Nothing as big and as obvious as are regularly brought up. There are deals made, plans hatched, people killed etc etc in the name of progress. I dunno if youd call them conspiracies in the terms the word is usually thrown around, but by deffinition yeah, there's conspiracies there has to be.

What ones do I support?

Illuminatti, One World Government, Anything involving the smartest and most influential in the world consorting together to lead humanity.

• Like 2