Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What conspiracies do you support?

Chaldera

i don't support any of them. i'm interested in some questions that have been raised on certain incidences but i don't have a pet conspiracy theory that i like to stroke and cuddle

Did anyone put the "Jack-N-The Box" uses Real meat in there Tacos? :P

Abortion. The eugenics dream come true. Meant to reduce population. Especialy in regards to folks they deem less then human. Over 50% of all pregnancies in the black communities are aborted. They have litteraly been targeted for a genicide that makes the holocaust look small. And they did this through a public campaign that made what was once unthinkable, into a "right", or a "choice". There are women who now litteraly use abortion as a form of birth control.

Not surprised coming from an Alex Jones tool. You can literally spin anything you disagree with into some uneducated conspiracy dribble.

The biggest support for Abortion is CT kooks.

Not saying they did, not saying they didn't but... Scotland Yard is just the headquarters of the Met. Why should they investigate the JFK assassination and why should their opinion carry any weight? Now if SB or 6 had investigated, they may have had access to some real info.

No idea. what is the Met? "Metropolitan police"?

I am convinced that it does not take MI6 to figure it out. In the US there was a now-famed District Attorney for Orleans Parish, Louisiana, - Jim Garrison, that brought a CIA consultant by the name of Clay Shaw up on charges of murdering JFK.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Jim_Garrison

As New Orleans D.A., Garrison began an investigation into the assassination of President Kennedy in late 1966, after receiving several tips from Jack Martin that a man named David Ferrie may have been involved in the assassination.[10][11] The end result of Garrison's investigation was the arrest and trial of New Orleans businessman Clay Shaw in 1969, with Shaw being unanimously acquitted less than one hour after the case went to the jury.

So if a DA from a state distant from the assassination can "figure it out" - as Garrison once said, than a lot of people could have.

Lots of them.

I think the Alamo was allowed to be taken and all killed ... to rile up the American people to support the Mexican American war

I think the Maine was blown up in Havana Harbor ... to rile up the American people to support the Spanish American War.

I think the bombing of Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen ... to rile up the American people to support our entry into WW2

I think the Gulf of Tonkin incident was staged ... to rile up the American people to support the Vietnam war

I think JFK was murdered in a coup of sorts that we have yet to extricate ourselves from

I think RFK was killed to prevent his almost certain election to the presidency

I think John Kennedy Junior was taken out to prevent him from ever running for president and winning, which he would have.

I think the Bush administration lied us into Afghanistan and Iraq .

Many more if i wanted to stay up any longer and try to remember them all.....

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2

"Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead." - Benjamin Frankln

Thirty can keep a secret if they know they'll be dead if they reveal it - lightly

• Like 1

1. Underground U.S. Government managed facilities where nefarious and medical experimentation is ongoing. Kidnapping to supply subjects.

2. U.S. Government has secret bases like Area 51 where Extra-Terrestrial lifeforms are engaged and studied and their crafts. U.S. Government waged a campaign of lies to destroy Mr. Robert Lazar and discredit his statements, even threatened him and his wife's life. Destroyed employment history of Lazar.

3.A precursor of the current U.S. space program made contact with extra-terrestrial lifeforms.

4.First moon landing was fabricated.

5. Large primates presumably descendants of Gigantopithecus inhabit U.S. State and National forests. U.S. Government is aware of their existence, protects them from discovery by citizens through coverups and coercion strong arm techniques and disinformation , destruction of evidence.

6. Large numbers of people have inexplicably disappeared in U.S. State parks and National Park forests. This is somehow involved with the U.S. Government and could be related to the people witnessed to be held captive at Dulce Base as medical subjects.

7. Men in Black are real and coarse and intimidate citizens and witnesses into silence by illegal strong arm techniques. A campaign of threats and terror is their way to control.

8.Time travel experiments by the U.S. Government from the early 60s to current date take place. Children were used as travelers and people have died and never returned in these experiments.

9. Clinton Body Count is real. Ron Brown and Vince Foster among over 57 victims of Bill and Hillary.

10. LBJ is responsible for the assassination of JFK.

11. The Italian Mafia murdered RFK.

12. Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the Kennedy Machine. Her diaries were stolen and destroyed.

13. The complacency of the U.S. Government in the control over illicit drugs and alcohol use in the African American community is intentional. More licenses for liquor stores in their neighborhoods and lack of Community Police Drug task forces is an apparent attempt to limit the Black man's success and to keep the black populous down.

14. HIV and AIDS is a man made virus created by multi-country governments to lower populous of Homosexuals and IV Drug user's and African Americans . And to keep the country of Africa from thriving.

15. TWA800 was shot down intentionally by an experimental focused energy weapon.

16. HAARP is a destructive U.S. Government program. It damages sea life and caused the Indian Christmas Tsunami with a focused energy detonation.

17.There was a pre-impact explosion in the basement of the first tower seconds before plane impact. U.S. Government Investigation rules this out, concealed evidence of the explosion. This shows knowledge by the U.S. Government and possibly involvement in the attack on 9/11.

18. Princess Diana was murdered by the Royal Family of England.

19. Elvis Presley's half sister received and sent letter correspondence to Elvis after his reported death. She met him in person a minimum of 2 times after his alleged death.

20.Paul McCartney died in a car accident in London, England in 1966.

21. Robert Leroy Parker AKA Butch Cassidy did not die in Bolivia. He returned to the U.S. to his family and lived under an alias in Washington State.

22. Dyatlov Pass victims in Siberia were killed by the implementation of a military Russian weapon used that night. Russia Government cover-up.

23. Michael Rockefeller did not die in Papua New Guinea. He intentionally disappeared to live away from the world and his family.

And remarkably many more, gosh I did not realize how many I believe. Makes me wonder how I can consider myself a conservative everyday Catholic Mom.

Edited by Pearls

So many more, gosh I did not realize how many I believe. Makes me wonder how I can consider myself a conservative everyday Catholic Mom.

My reaction is that you are paranoid.
  • Like 1

1. Underground U.S. Government managed facilities where nefarious and medical experimentation is ongoing. Kidnapping to supply subjects.

2. U.S. Government has secret bases like Area 51 where Extra-Terrestrial lifeforms are engaged and studied and their crafts. U.S. Government waged a campaign of lies to destroy Mr. Robert Lazar and discredit his statements, even threatened him and his wife's life. Destroyed employment history of Lazar.

3.A precursor of the current U.S. space program made contact with extra-terrestrial lifeforms.

4.First moon landing was fabricated.

5. Large primates presumably descendants of Gigantopithecus inhabit U.S. State and National forests. U.S. Government is aware of their existence, protects them from discovery by citizens through coverups and coercion strong arm techniques and disinformation , destruction of evidence.

6. Large numbers of people have inexplicably disappeared in U.S. State parks and National Park forests. This is somehow involved with the U.S. Government and could be related to the people witnessed to be held captive at Dulce Base as medical subjects.

7. Men in Black are real and coarse and intimidate citizens and witnesses into silence by illegal strong arm techniques. A campaign of threats and terror is their way to control.

8.Time travel experiments by the U.S. Government from the early 60s to current date take place. Children were used as travelers and people have died and never returned in these experiments.

9. Clinton Body Count is real. Ron Brown and Vince Foster among over 57 victims of Bill and Hillary.

10. LBJ is responsible for the assassination of JFK.

11. The Italian Mafia murdered RFK.

12. Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the Kennedy Machine. Her diaries were stolen and destroyed.

13. The complacency of the U.S. Government in the control over illicit drugs and alcohol use in the African American community is intentional. More licenses for liquor stores in their neighborhoods and lack of Community Police Drug task forces is an apparent attempt to limit the Black man's success and to keep the black populous down.

14. HIV and AIDS is a man made virus created by multi-country governments to lower populous of Homosexuals and IV Drug user's and African Americans . And to keep the country of Africa from thriving.

15. TWA800 was shot down intentionally by an experimental focused energy weapon.

16. HAARP is a destructive U.S. Government program. It damages sea life and caused the Indian Christmas Tsunami with a focused energy detonation.

17.There was a pre-impact explosion in the basement of the first tower seconds before plane impact. U.S. Government Investigation rules this out, concealed evidence of the explosion. This shows knowledge by the U.S. Government and possibly involvement in the attack on 9/11.

18. Princess Diana was murdered by the Royal Family of England.

19. Elvis Presley's half sister received and sent letter correspondence to Elvis after his reported death. She met him in person a minimum of 2 times after his alleged death.

20.Paul McCartney died in a car accident in London, England in 1966.

21. Robert Leroy Parker AKA Butch Cassidy did not die in Bolivia. He returned to the U.S. to his family and lived under an alias in Washington State.

22. Dyatlov Pass victims in Siberia were killed by the implementation of a military Russian weapon used that night. Russia Government cover-up.

23. Michael Rockefeller did not die in Papua New Guinea. He intentionally disappeared to live away from the world and his family.

And remarkably many more, gosh I did not realize how many I believe. Makes me wonder how I can consider myself a conservative everyday Catholic Mom.

So in short your answer to the OP question is:

All of them !

• Like 1