Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple encounter 'Bigfoot' on road at night

UM-Bot

New footage has emerged showing what looks like a bipedal creature standing at the side of a road.

The video was recorded near Sundance in Utah and begins after a couple had turned their car around to take a closer look at something that they'd spotted at the roadside.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...n-road-at-night

Well the camera man is a genius at filming a black car ceiling in the middle of the night.

And of course I believe this is authentic footage. If there is one thing young people enjoy doing it is driving around country roads at night while filming everything with their cameras.

• Like 2

I think what we have here is a rare ManBearPig sighting. They are lucky to still be alive. I am super serial, Excelsior!!

• Like 2

Considering I can't see jack **** since this camera man has the attention span of a fruit roll-up apparently, if there is actually anything going on (and based off of the fuzzy thumbnail) I say it might be a bear. They have quite an impressive stance when on their hind legs, and some species are quite good at tree climbing.

Seriously people, just lock your arms and wrist in one position, its not hard!

• Like 5

I agree it may be a bear. bubblykiss if you had read the description at all you would know they spotted something and turned around to video it.

I see that it again falls to me to point out that this is the same regular animal that everyone always confuses for something strange.

Here's a clear picture of what we're dealing with:

blue_whale_top.gif

Compare with the "creature" in the footage. Exact same animal, just from a different angle.

• Like 3

Wow, Pareidolia is working its magic in my mind. I looked at it for several minutes and my brain changes the creature several times, from a crouching Bigfoot, tree hugging Bigfoot and just a dark tree. I believe if you look at the two white trees centered and imagine everything dark in the middle of the white area is one large tree with its right trunk split broke off. When your brain sees the dark area as a single tree the creature vanishes. I have seen the video and it does look like something is there. I am also shocked that the two white trees on the left are doing something nasty!

Edited by maximusnow

Ahhhahaha!

Friend of mine, who lives in a wooded area, likes to put his gorilla costume on and start to cross the road in front of people. I keep telling him he's going to get shot.

• Like 2

New footage has emerged showing what looks like a bipedal creature standing at the side of a road.

Maybe, maybe not?????

Edited by odiesbsc

It looks like a bear turned around facing the tree scratching at the bark. I do believe Bigfoot could exists but this looks to short and way to much like a bear standing against a tree.

Edited by Mr. ET
  • Like 1

Why did big foot cross the road?

So you couldn't get a clear shot at him.

Seriously though, looks like a bear maybe.

• Like 1

Ahhhahaha!

Friend of mine, who lives in a wooded area, likes to put his gorilla costume on and start to cross the road in front of people. I keep telling him he's going to get shot.

That's my thought, a Gorilla costume prank.

What I would do is sew, and stuff the costume with styrofoam peanuts.Attatch a long pole, and have it just like in the vid.If a car stops, back away fast.

I also vote bear. Brown bears and grizzlies are very common in those mountains. This looks just like a brown bear who got startled and stood up when the vehicle approached. The slowed and stabilized version all but comfirms it for me.

Wow, Pareidolia is working its magic in my mind. I looked at it for several minutes and my brain changes the creature several times, from a crouching Bigfoot, tree hugging Bigfoot and just a dark tree. I believe if you look at the two white trees centered and imagine everything dark in the middle of the white area is one large tree with its right trunk split broke off. When your brain sees the dark area as a single tree the creature vanishes. I have seen the video and it does look like something is there. I am also shocked that the two white trees on the left are doing something nasty!

I definitely see something with black fur. Doesn't look very big. Bear I say.

Most primates are diurnal thus favoring color vision over night vision. Bears can be nocturnal and have a reflective layer lining the back of the eyeball allowing the light to stimulate the rods a second time improving night vision. Bipedal at night is more likely a bear than a primate.

Well.... this answers possibly two questions.

1. Yes, bears do indeed do what they need to do in the woods. Or at least till two folk in a car rock up and put him right off...

2. And if there's a chicken and bear that decide to cross the road at the same time, the chicken better go first!

Edited by Shayde

After hitting pause a few times before she was barking backup, I saw something but as usual nothing conclusive.

Can't see nothing unfortunately. :cry:

This stuff is beginning to give me nightmares. Not bigfoot, the people who submit this stuff. :passifier:

I feel sure I'll be identified as an old whitehaired bigfoot with pendulous anatomy in some crappy photo one day. :blush:

@calibeliever

And Utah Division of Wildlife says brown bears were extirpated in Utah in the1920's.

http://dwrcdc.nr.uta...p?FlNm=ursuarct

Edited by QuiteContrary

I'm always filming the road at night so nothing strange there. If I were a Bigfoot and somebody drove past me I'd stick around while they turned the car around to get a better look and then run off after a brief taping so nothing strange there. You can cancel Finding Bigfoot, he's just been found!!!

• Like 1

Im pretty sure it was a bear.