Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mars & Life creation in Universe

Weitter Duckss

Observing the quasars through rotation

I have been evading this problem for a long time because the events were too far, until the quasars were found relatively close in the neighborhood (only a few million of light-years away).

A cyclone (compare it to a spiral galaxy) a blazar

Almost all quasars have been situated in the centers of elliptic galaxies and their characteristic is an intensive glow. Blazars glow a bit less intensive because the axis of the galaxy center is not placed vertically to us, but is inclined to the side, which makes the glow look less bright. These events are related to the phenomena that do not belong to physics: black holes, pulsars or neutron stars. When something does not belong to physics, then it is a serious problem. Already during the 1990-ties, the “colored” dwarf stars (i.e. white, red and brown ones) were also given supernatural values (a spoonful of their matter was claimed to weigh more than the Himalayas, and so on; they were also given unprecedented gravitational values and much more) and later they were proclaimed the unfinished stars (which is also incorrect, if the context of analysis is taken into consideration). These horrible super-forces now exist in “the neutron stars and black holes.” The common feature of quasars, blazars, neutron stars (pulsars) and black holes is rotation. The omnipresent rotation, which is by itself a very interesting event, is situated into the impossible surroundings, instead of being observed as an independent central event.

From the astronomic observations the rotation can be divided into these categories: slow cyclones (they exist on the poles of Sun and similar stars of the slow rotation, as well as on some gas giants); fast cyclones (the shiny stars with a high speed rotation; also, the centers of spiral galaxies); very fast cyclones (elliptical galaxies and so-called pulsars or neutron stars). The faster the rotation, the stronger the gravitational forces are. Through the observation of a pulsar rotation we found out that it makes a single turn in a period from a millisecond to a few seconds or more. That clearly shows us the power and speed of a cyclone.

Based on the astronomical observations and research we can predict the diameter of the eye of a cyclone to be from 20 km (in pulsars) to more than a million km (in the centers of galaxies). When the eye of a cyclone, with a diameter of 5-6 km, makes a turn in a second, it is a common speed of some comets, asteroids, etc. and it is very unlikely to expect a spectacular light show. But, when a cyclone, with a diameter of 1000 km or more, makes a turn in a second, the strong forces are created, which by the particles’ friction create a light effect. A cyclone is a spiral thread, up to 30 000 of light years in length. The larger the speed of a cyclone, the stronger the friction inside the eye is. Also, the more intensive is the glow and more significant are different kinds of radiation. A visible trace that is related to the released matter is only the thrust of radiation waves from the eye of a cyclone on the gas and matter that exist outside of that event. From the cyclone research on Earth we found out that it sucks the matter in, but it does not release it through its eye. Therefore, we can with certainty reject the idea of releasing matter from the eye of a cyclone.

If there were black holes in the centers of galaxies, it would be completely unclear how they glow, since light can not escape from the black holes. Also, there is a question, how they glow so intensively through the 15 000 of light years thick layer of matter, when it is known that there is not a single searchlight on Earth that could illuminate through a kilometer thick fog (dust and other matter need not even be discussed at all in this sense).

When there is a cyclone (a thread) in the center of a galaxy, it follows the already known laws of physics.

Everytime you make posts like your last one, this little puppy starts crying.

Do you really wan't that on your concience Weitter Duckss ?

That didn't work, so what if there was two of them ?

Sheepdogs.jpg

If two Old English Sheepdog puppies can't save this thread, no one can :no:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

I hope that you and they do not pay for other reasons?

However, regardless of the reasons, you have introduced a new trend in the forum, which is an improvement over the constant obstruction.

Observing the quasars through rotation

I have been evading this problem for a long time because the events were too far, until the quasars were found relatively close in the neighborhood (only a few million of light-years away).

A cyclone (compare it to a spiral galaxy) a blazar

Almost all quasars have been situated in the centers of elliptic galaxies and their characteristic is an intensive glow. Blazars glow a bit less intensive because the axis of the galaxy center is not placed vertically to us, but is inclined to the side, which makes the glow look less bright. These events are related to the phenomena that do not belong to physics: black holes, pulsars or neutron stars. When something does not belong to physics, then it is a serious problem. Already during the 1990-ties, the “colored” dwarf stars (i.e. white, red and brown ones) were also given supernatural values (a spoonful of their matter was claimed to weigh more than the Himalayas, and so on; they were also given unprecedented gravitational values and much more) and later they were proclaimed the unfinished stars (which is also incorrect, if the context of analysis is taken into consideration). These horrible super-forces now exist in “the neutron stars and black holes.” The common feature of quasars, blazars, neutron stars (pulsars) and black holes is rotation. The omnipresent rotation, which is by itself a very interesting event, is situated into the impossible surroundings, instead of being observed as an independent central event.

From the astronomic observations the rotation can be divided into these categories: slow cyclones (they exist on the poles of Sun and similar stars of the slow rotation, as well as on some gas giants); fast cyclones (the shiny stars with a high speed rotation; also, the centers of spiral galaxies); very fast cyclones (elliptical galaxies and so-called pulsars or neutron stars). The faster the rotation, the stronger the gravitational forces are. Through the observation of a pulsar rotation we found out that it makes a single turn in a period from a millisecond to a few seconds or more. That clearly shows us the power and speed of a cyclone.

Based on the astronomical observations and research we can predict the diameter of the eye of a cyclone to be from 20 km (in pulsars) to more than a million km (in the centers of galaxies). When the eye of a cyclone, with a diameter of 5-6 km, makes a turn in a second, it is a common speed of some comets, asteroids, etc. and it is very unlikely to expect a spectacular light show. But, when a cyclone, with a diameter of 1000 km or more, makes a turn in a second, the strong forces are created, which by the particles’ friction create a light effect. A cyclone is a spiral thread, up to 30 000 of light years in length. The larger the speed of a cyclone, the stronger the friction inside the eye is. Also, the more intensive is the glow and more significant are different kinds of radiation. A visible trace that is related to the released matter is only the thrust of radiation waves from the eye of a cyclone on the gas and matter that exist outside of that event. From the cyclone research on Earth we found out that it sucks the matter in, but it does not release it through its eye. Therefore, we can with certainty reject the idea of releasing matter from the eye of a cyclone.

If there were black holes in the centers of galaxies, it would be completely unclear how they glow, since light can not escape from the black holes. Also, there is a question, how they glow so intensively through the 15 000 of light years thick layer of matter, when it is known that there is not a single searchlight on Earth that could illuminate through a kilometer thick fog (dust and other matter need not even be discussed at all in this sense).

When there is a cyclone (a thread) in the center of a galaxy, it follows the already known laws of physics.

By all means of respect, but there seems to be a definite language barrier here because while I find that I am normally pretty good at understanding people (and I have read quite a few really oddly worded research papers as a reviewer), I honestly have no clue whatsoever of what you are trying to convey. Maybe you should put Google translate aside and try to verbalize in your own words what you are trying to argue. No need for detail, just make it plain and simple.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

...If two Old English Sheepdog puppies can't save this thread, no one can :no:

Extremely cute OES puppies...thread is still a 'puppy killer' though.

Badeskov is correct...Mr. Duckss needs to simply and clarify matters.

Badeskov is correct...Mr. Duckss needs to simply and clarify matters.

I would be happy if Mr. Duckss would, for once cite his sources (and not his personal website!).

He makes many off-hand statements that appear (to me at least) to be misinterpretations of NASA/ESA/etc. data, but without giving any references to the original sources it is very difficult to understand what his argument is. (Of course the language barrier doesn't help in that matter...)

If this was the case, we would have polluted, radioactive universe and we would be immune to all kinds of radiation, but we are not.

We have a "radioactive" universe, but your conclusion falsely asserts that we are not protected from the radiation.
The core of Earth is melted and hot, but without a trace of radioactivity.
Do you have any support for this assertion?

We have a "radioactive" universe, but your conclusion falsely asserts that we are not protected from the radiation.

Do you have any support for this assertion?

Thousands of active volcanoes, I hope that is enough. From the volcano the gushing radioactive substances, is why people do not live near a volcano. It is very dangerous!

Thousands of active volcanoes, I hope that is enough. From the volcano the gushing radioactive substances, is why people do not live near a volcano. It is very dangerous!

None of those get to the iron core of Earth, which happens to be 1220 KM deep beyond the crust. A little superficial study of geology could go a long way, if I may say so.

• Like 1

From the volcano the gushing radioactive substances, is why people do not live near a volcano. It is very dangerous!

This is nonsense. There are no ppl who are living near to vulcanos? Or where vulcanos have erupted in the past? Due

to radioactive pollution?

You are getting more and more absurd with yr claims.

• Like 1

The good people of the Naples Metropolitan area seems to disagree with you (all 3 million of them !)

Sudika_Vesuvio.jpg

In case you don't know, this is Mount Vesuvius and it is an active volcano situated right next to Naples, the ninth most populous urban area in the European Union.

I concede that it is potentially very dangerous to live close to an active volcano, but radioactivity have nothing to do with it. See questionmark's post #84.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

Absolute and utter nonsense. Where do you get this drivel from?! But as asked before, you probably can't even understand what people post in response to you, can you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to add: honestly, and by all means of respect, I don't believe for one second that your good self has the foggiest idea of what you are saying.

Edited by badeskov

Absolute and utter nonsense. Where do you get this drivel from?! But as asked before, you probably can't even understand what people post in response to you, can you?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited to add: honestly, and by all means of respect, I don't believe for one second that your good self has the foggiest idea of what you are saying.

You have to understand humor and provocation.

None of those get to the iron core of Earth, which happens to be 1220 KM deep beyond the crust. A little superficial study of geology could go a long way, if I may say so.

It is the law of communicating vessels. There was no way possible to observe some part separately. High temperature means that matter, shifting from one to another layer. I do not believe that geology is thinking differently.

Cheers,

Badeskov

It is the law of communicating vessels. There was no way possible to observe some part separately. High temperature means that matter, shifting from one to another layer. I do not believe that geology is thinking differently.

What vessels are communicating there, if I may be so bold as to enquirer?

"What vessels are communicating there, if I may be so bold as to enquirer?"

I'm sorry but the translation does not provide a meaningful sentence. Probably it comes to slang.

Humor should be available kajoj person is sent.

"What vessels are communicating there, if I may be so bold as to enquirer?"

I'm sorry but the translation does not provide a meaningful sentence. Probably it comes to slang.

Humor should be available kajoj person is sent.

Welcome to our world :innocent:

• Like 2

Whew! ... We knew that globalization will not go easily.

There is a saying in computing - GIGO - garbage in, garbage out. Maybe if you tried Google translate with something that made sense to begin with we would get a translation that we could all understand.

So far the only thing we have been able to conclude is that you don't understand the very scientific principles you claim are wrong. Even when we can understand the translation it appears that the only person that this makes any sense to is you.

When you are in disagreement with the universe it is not very likely that it is the universe that is wrong.

• Like 3

There is a saying in computing - GIGO - garbage in, garbage out. Maybe if you tried Google translate with something that made sense to begin with we would get a translation that we could all understand.

So far the only thing we have been able to conclude is that you don't understand the very scientific principles you claim are wrong. Even when we can understand the translation it appears that the only person that this makes any sense to is you.

When you are in disagreement with the universe it is not very likely that it is the universe that is wrong.

I believe that you are not the seasons proof that the Earth rotates around the sun, if it is not written anywhere.

I do not see millions of craters, as you can see in the creation of the universe. If you do not see the creation of the disintegration of matter you can not even dream of.

I do not know, that one body, if it rotates leads and the other in the rotation, you can not understand or relationships to the whole universe.

See darkness and explain that it light, that even children no longer work.

Keep the thought structures (Big Bang, etc.) and under the carpet, push the blue shift of the spectrum, offering the world an explosion...

In other words you are just offering YOUR opinion. As you have demonstrated over and over again that you don't have a clue what you are talking about your opinion is worth nothing.

What YOU see is irrelevant. What you can produce evidence for matters. Since you have not produced a single piece of evidence your hypotheses are null and void.

• Like 2

What you spend so much energy on this topic. Make your topic of the Universe, visitors will surely interest (old and masticated things). I promise, I will not even look.

The rest we'll manage without you and have fun with topics outside of official science.

To us will be sufficient and shooting stars to realize that creating an ongoing and permanent.

The rest we'll manage without you and have fun with topics outside of official science.

To us will be sufficient and shooting stars to realize that creating an ongoing and permanent.

i would say there is no "we" and/or "us" on this topic from your point of view but there are a lot of "we" and/or "us"

who do not have any kind of fun with yr home-made astrophysics claims.

That the spin space bodies normal phenomenon, we see the discovery of new planets (exo-planets). Their observation is possible because they have orbit around the star.

To be had orbits the star must rotate (one tijeto which rotates in the universe leads to the rotation of the second body). Higher speeds on orbit means the higher rotation speeds stars. Higher speeds create higher temperatures and higher gloss stars.

Higher speeds on orbit means the higher rotation speeds stars. Higher speeds create higher temperatures and higher gloss stars.

Complete rubbish. You don't know what you are talking about.

The orbital velocity of a planet is totally independent of the rotational speed of the star.

Orbital velocity of the planet is dependent on mass and distance.

Weitter, do you just make this crap up as you go along?