Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO with 'alien head' sticking out

Sweetpumper

The "shading and curvature" around the being's head indicates it's real, according to Ufologist Scott Waring

UFO-with-alien.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ufo-alien-head-sticking-out-3736030#ixzz35Ibj4lZr

• "The article contains information about an alien heads sticking out of a UFO 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, SP does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "SP will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

• Like 3

It must've been a warm day and the alien pulled down the soft top of his scoutship.......probably

• Like 6

The guy has approx 220 CT vids on this YT channel and a HP that covers nearly all CTs on the market:

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Ok then.

• Like 4

The guy has approx 220 CT vids on this YT channel and a HP that covers nearly all CTs on the market:

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Ok then.

He is even pushing the fake Apollo 20 videos as real,what a *SNIP* (how about 'not too bright')

Edited by Lilly
kinder/gentler suggestion
  • Like 8

Isn't that mac from mac and me? Must be real in that case! :alien::w00t: /endsarcasm

• Like 3

Scott Waring? Known see'er of rabbits and cupboards on Mars. Nuff said.

So what he is actually seeing is simple lens flare, then through not understanding imagery enhancement, does what most do and just enlarges it, which also enlarges all the pixels. Now how can anyone, alien or man - be in a lens flare? :w00t:

heres the image or some similar ones

ht_google_jacksonville_texas_dm_120928_wblog.jpg

another

5107020_orig.jpg

r-LENS-FLAREMISS-large570.jpg

This guy is *SNIP*(how about "not too bright"). But still, he's getting what he wants, increased hits to his site

Loads more of the same '"ufo's" on the following link.

https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=635

Edited by Lilly
a tad too harsh for some
  • Like 8

Ive just left Scott a message on his YT channel under the video, wonder if he changes his tune - or just deletes what I said!! :lol:

Bets please?

• Like 5

Just in case ANYONE doubts the image (zoser excluded), heres the some effect ON THE GROUND!

o-LENS-FLAREMISS-570.jpg?6

• Like 6

Now now, but but, what if lens flares are just ET's pretending to be lens flares to be mysterious and some such?! Have you ever thought of that???? :whistle:

• Like 8

Now now, but but, what if lens flares are just ET's pretending to be lens flares to be mysterious and some such?! Have you ever thought of that???? :whistle:

The worrying thing is, he has a website and YT channel promoting this stuff. He claims to be a UFOlogist. Surely the first requirement of any serious researcher is to be totally aware of such things as lens flares? It seems he got an email from someone, and without being rational and looking up similar images, just dove head first into trying to see what some other pot head saw...

Les time could have been spent just by goggling. But oh no, 'some' ufo researches dont do research, they just propagate this kind of claptrap to the world

• Like 2

The worrying thing is, he has a website and YT channel promoting this stuff. He claims to be a UFOlogist. Surely the first requirement of any serious researcher is to be totally aware of such things as lens flares? It seems he got an email from someone, and without being rational and looking up similar images, just dove head first into trying to see what some other pot head saw...

Les time could have been spent just by goggling. But oh no, 'some' ufo researches dont do research, they just propagate this kind of claptrap to the world

I actually appreciate these follies because it makes it easier to spot a loony woo woo much quicker. I mean, just think if these UFOlogists did actually do research and didn't just post random pictures of supposed UFO's. I can tell you exactly what would happen... We'd have a lot less UFO "sightings" pictures posted around the net. :yes:

• Like 2

I actually appreciate these follies because it makes it easier to spot a loony woo woo much quicker. I mean, just think if these UFOlogists did actually do research and didn't just post random pictures of supposed UFO's. I can tell you exactly what would happen... We'd have a lot less UFO "sightings" pictures posted around the net. :yes:

True, but the thing is the lens flare pictures aren't even 'new' and have popped up here and many other sites previously. Id have thought anyone into ufo's would have stumbled over them already..

• Like 3

Ive just left Scott a message on his YT channel under the video, wonder if he changes his tune - or just deletes what I said!! :lol:

Bets please?

hehe.... the latest comments under the vid, since mine, are all now saying its a flare :lol: I wonder where the commenter's got that idea from -

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

That is sunlight refracting off of the dome of the Google camera. The cameras on any given unit are housed in a plastic dome that protects them from the weather and attenuates the exposure a bit. Google uses essentially the same rig for all surface and street view photography which explains the repeated appearance of this particular shape.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

So it's an early open cockpit model then, is it?

• Like 4

So it's an early open cockpit model then, is it?

It's a John Deere prototype.

• Like 2

art_tougeau_car_parade004_t460.jpg
  • Like 4

Why the hell would an ET stick its head out of a ship. I knew this was fake before seeing the photo.

Isn't that mac from mac and me? Must be real in that case! :alien::w00t: /endsarcasm

I remember seeing that as a kid lol

Edited by Mr. ET
  • Like 2

Why the hell would an ET stick its head out of a ship. I knew this was fake before seeing the photo.

I remember seeing that as a kid lol

Yeah, it was a brilliant documentary was it not? :w00t:

By the looks of a few posters here you would think that I wasn't joking!

It's clearly a sentient space jellyfish from the planet Lensfl Are.

• Like 8

I call it fake.i dislike UFO hoaxers.it gives the UFO community a bad name.

• Like 1

it gives the UFO community a bad name.

they had a good name?

• Like 3