Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BAD dream

TexDanm

MAN!!!!! I had the very worst dream EVER the other night and it was WIERD. It was one of those wildly detailed dreams that seem so real. Basically in a nutshell We were being evicted and were dead broke. I thought we were doing just fine and then suddenly this happened!! The strange thing about this dream was that in the dream I was just positive that it WAS a dream and was desperately trying to wake up!! There were enough inconsistencies that I was just certain it was a dream but no matter what I did I couldn’t wake up! Finally in the end my long dead Dad showed up and we talked. He explained a few things to me about why I was in this situation and after that I woke up. It was soooo real that I woke my wife up and asked her if the house note was paid up to date!!!!

Normally a dream fades when I wake up but this one is still vivid in my memory several days later. What in the world causes such as this???

• Like 2

MAN!!!!! I had the very worst dream EVER the other night and it was WIERD. It was one of those wildly detailed dreams that seem so real. Basically in a nutshell We were being evicted and were dead broke. I thought we were doing just fine and then suddenly this happened!! The strange thing about this dream was that in the dream I was just positive that it WAS a dream and was desperately trying to wake up!! There were enough inconsistencies that I was just certain it was a dream but no matter what I did I couldn’t wake up! Finally in the end my long dead Dad showed up and we talked. He explained a few things to me about why I was in this situation and after that I woke up. It was soooo real that I woke my wife up and asked her if the house note was paid up to date!!!!

Normally a dream fades when I wake up but this one is still vivid in my memory several days later. What in the world causes such as this???

Your dream is part of a larger trend.

Preliminary to its solution, people must

recognize the growing instances of what you described,

and sympathize or empathize enough to realize

they are not or will not, for long, be alone--

united we stand, divided we fall.

HI,

Personally I think that event's like that impart information or energy that is either needed at the time, needed in the near future, or in some way's a wake-up call.. Personally I feel that the causes of such events are as varied as there are people, but there is always a purpose to them that we can either take notice of or brush away into the shadows of reality..

Edit to add: sadly, most brush it off..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2

What did your father (the dream character) say to you?