Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ISIS Threatens Nuke Attack of Israel

Earl.Of.Trumps

No dictator can indefinitely prevent such an uprising. You see that happening with Assad. Saddam or his son Qusay would have eventually been overthrown.

This doesn't seem like an uprising against tranny government it seems more like an invasion. Weren't the average Iraqis lived a normal life under Saddam?

• Like 1

This doesn't seem like an uprising against tranny government it seems more like an invasion.

The secular tyrants are merely a road bump. This isn’t an invasion, it is conquest.

Weren't the average Iraqis lived a normal life under Saddam?

Sure, if you weren’t Shiite.

• Like 1

This doesn't seem like an uprising against tranny government it seems more like an invasion. Weren't the average Iraqis lived a normal life under Saddam?

Normal life under Saddam?

Let's ask some normal Iraqi Kurds!

The real "bad actor" here isn't Saddam Hussein, it is the Soviet Union.

If it hadn't interfered, Hafez al-Assad would not have been able to maintain his dictatorial Ba'athist regime in Syria, and hand it on to Bashir. Without his Baathist neighbour, it is probable that Saddam's power base - which was also based on Ba'athisism - would not have been so secure, perhaps limiting the scope and depth of his dictatorship.

It was the intervention of the Soviet Union - with vast numbers of weapons - that fueled (and made possible) the Yom Kippur war, and in turned precipitated the thousand-fold increase in US military aide to Israel. A little further afield, the USSR fostered the creation of the Taliban. (via the Mujahadeen).

The collapse of the Soviet Union pulled the carpet out from beneath several regimes. The first to go was Yugoslavia, and look how violent that breakup was.

Edited by RoofGardener

That mad dog that has been leaving everyone alone with their bomb for about 40 years? :w00t:

You can say the same about Iran

And the Israelis do not live under any threat of nuclear armageddon ... yet. When they do it's going to be the bad old days of the cold war on a much more hair trigger scale in the M.E. I think it takes less than 10 minutes for a missile to fly the distance from Tehran to Tel Aviv. Factor in the time for x-band radar to figure the direction and point of impact and the leaders have about half that time to come to a decision. Nice, huh? Yeah, Iran has every right to be a nuclear power but that doesn't mean it'll be a positive thing for the world.

Very surprised you feel that way.

They threaten no one with their nukes Earl. Unless others are angry because Israel cannot be destroyed with impunity. You can't really expect them to lay down the only true chip they have that provides them safety do you?

And of course, Iran wants the same true chip. Israel has begged the US to bomb Iran, and they want to do it themselves. You realize all of that changes when Iran does get the bomb. They talk openly about the geopolitics of the region and how everything changes when that happens. No more threats from the Israeli mad dogs after that. Think of it as "liberation"

Sure, today they have a mighty military. Tomorrow, who knows? If Obama had his way and it could be done without destroying the dem party he would walk away from Israel and pull all aid in a heartbeat - at least that's the impression he gives. What's to stop some other US president from doing exactly that in future? And if we stopped protecting Israel with the veto in the UN I could see the world body eventually trying to revoke their legitimacy to statehood - but not because they hate Jews.. heavens no!

Yes, I agree that is a possibility. Israel hangs on a thread. Once public opinion in the West changes, they are as screwed as South Africa was in apartheid days,

No, Earl, I think Israel will choose to live and survive rather than be foolish enough to disarm to make nice with people who hate them eternally.

They can choose that. The world can freeze them out, too.

As an aside - have you heard of the Gary Oldman controversy? Poor guy is being crucified (no pun intended) for anti Jewish remarks and I support what he said 100%. It was brash, crude and probably entirely true. Not every person who says something against Jews is anti semitic. He was just b****ing about life in hollywood and BOOM! His agent is probably dying because of the bad press just before release of his new movie... I hadn't planned to watch Planet of the Apes latest version but now I think I will.

Have not heard the controversy, although I did read just how anti-semitic things are getting in France, with a lot of comedians making sure they have some tawdry material about Jews. I read some of the "lines"... it's BAD.

<script Language="Javascript">
WHILE (EoT.post.content == "idiotic") {
ROFL();
}
</endscript>

And on the basis of the above post, that algorithm will give a whole HEAP of ROFL's.

Oh come ON EoT... surely you are just trolling with that post ?

No, it's true.

Ask yourself this: which nations where sponsoring the idea of a nuclear-free middle east, and what where their motives for doing so ?

I would suggest that the sponsoring nations where all part of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference. A nuclear-free middle east was a cynical tool to further their actual agenda, which is- of course - a Judenfrie middle east.

Israel has proven to be a very responsible - if not exemplary - custodian of nuclear weapons over.. what... 50 years ? More ?

As for "equal footing" .. the purpose of the IDF - like any national military force - is to protect the nation, NOT to indulge in some sort of "equality pact" with aggressive neighbours.

All I can ask you is, are you out of your ever-loving mind.... aggressive neighbours...?

It is ONLY Israel that has usurped land in the region AND gotten away with it. they took, at one time:

Land from the Palestinians (and still are), Land from the Syrians (Golan, Shebra Farms), land from Egypt (Sanai, Gaza), land from Jordan (West Bank), occupied Lebanon for many years, have surprise attacked Syria, Jordan, Egypt, have dropped bombs on an Iraqi power plant, bombed Syria....

Israel is without doubt, the Nazi country of the ME. Nobody even comes *close* to Israel's transgressions. Not even close

The object of the exercise is to STOP an enemy invasion or attack with MINIMAL losses to their own troops, and MAXIMUM damage/injury to the aggressor, using all means necessary (within limits of international law, where relevant).

And if the United States equipped all of the nations that Israel attacked the way the US equips Israel, maybe they all would have all done just that. Too bad they were just sitting ducks, especially the poor Palestinians

No, it's true.

All I can ask you is, are you out of your ever-loving mind.... aggressive neighbours...?

It is ONLY Israel that has usurped land in the region AND gotten away with it. they took, at one time:

Land from the Palestinians (and still are), Land from the Syrians (Golan, Shebra Farms), land from Egypt (Sanai, Gaza), land from Jordan (West Bank), occupied Lebanon for many years, have surprise attacked Syria, Jordan, Egypt, have dropped bombs on an Iraqi power plant, bombed Syria....

Israel is without doubt, the Nazi country of the ME. Nobody even comes *close* to Israel's transgressions. Not even close

EoT ... I am speechless. It seems to me that either you have not read the history of events in the last 80 years, or you are indulging in the most breathtakingly cynical hypocrasy. Currently, I prefer to believe the former.

Let me illustrate my point.

You state that the Palestinians where disenfranchised by the Israeli's, and then cite Israel for invading "Jordanian" West Bank, and "Egyptian" Gaza and Sinai.

Now, when Jordan illegally invaded, and permanently annexed - the "West Bank", it transferred all the palestinian arab residents to Jordanian nationality. (Jewish palestinians where forced out). When Egypt illegally invaded the Sinai, and the Gaza Strip, it did likewise. At this point, all hopes for an independent Palestinian state where snuffed out - PERMANENTLY. (at least in the eyes of Jordan and Egypt).

If - as you seem to claim - you are sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians, how can you casually justify this land-grab ? And yet you give it no mention at all. You claim to support the rights of the Palestinians, whilst simultaneously supporting the previous Jordanian and Egyptian annexation of the palestinian land, and the extinction of palestinian national identity, and any hope of future palestinian statehood.

How can you POSSIBLY hold BOTH of those viewpoints simultaneously ? They are in utter contradiction.

I would REALLY like to read your explanation of how you reconcile this in your own mind ?

And if the United States equipped all of the nations that Israel attacked the way the US equips Israel, maybe they all would have all done just that. Too bad they were just sitting ducks, especially the poor Palestinians

<sigh> .... the United States DOES equip all of those nations the way it equips Israel... provided only that they are not currently at war with Israel. Jordan, Saudi, Egypt, Iraq... they all get US weapons, including F16's and Abrams tanks. Syria (and Yemen) are exempt, as they are still technically at war with Israel, (and Yemen is virtually at war with Saudi), and both have been overtaken by recent internal (?) events anyway.

Right..... speaking of "minds", would anybody like to see EoT's head explode ?

WOAH... slow down... form a queue and take a ticket....

OK... watch closely.

"The Israeli's - by expelling the Jordanian military from the West Bank, and the Egyptian military from Gaza/Sinai, liberated the palestinian arabs from foreign arab control, and set them on the path to eventual Nationhood. The very existence of the Palestinian National Authority, complete with it's UN recognition, owes NOTHING to the Palestinian Liberation Organisation, with all its 60 years of nihilistic bloodthirsty terrorism, but instead is entirely down to decisive military and moral action by Israel"

<hides behind rock and waits for EoT to read that paragraph>

<aaaaaany minute now...... >

Edited by RoofGardener

Good thing I abandoned this thread, not only was it driven off-topic, but the historical revisionism and anti-Israeli propaganda seems to have increased.

So, back to ignoring this and pretending it didn't happen.

• Like 1

[/size]

You can say the same about Iran

Very surprised you feel that way.

Any sovereign nation with the technical ability and capital to create a nuke has the "right" to do so. But anyone who is thoughtful realizes we need fewer not more of these doomsday devices. As to saying Iran hasn't threatened - they haven't had the ability to yet. It's why all their attacks have been surreptitious. They ARE the world's terror masters. When (not if) they acquire their bomb (s) imagine the pause that infrastructure of terror is going to cause the nations of this world. The threat is real and ignoring it won't make it go away. If the leaders of this world had been able to look into the future just 10 years back in 1935 can you imagine how Hitler would have been CRUSHED out of hand with no mercy? Ignoring Iran today is going to cause immeasurable grief in the coming years.

Good thing I abandoned this thread, not only was it driven off-topic, but the historical revisionism and anti-Israeli propaganda seems to have increased.

So, back to ignoring this and pretending it didn't happen.

All roads lead back to Israel, Hida. It's just the way it is. Scratch the surface of any issue in the M.E. and Israel bleeds to the top in moments. it's about a supernatural hatred and one need not be in the M.E. to be animated by it.
  • Like 1

What is taking Isreal so long then? They need to step up their game and infiltrate. But do you think if Israel goes in U.S will assist. That could be the start to a major war?

Personally I think we (the US) should adopt the "who gives a ****" philosophy. Most of our problems come from us feeling like we need to babysit the rest of the world.

• Like 1

My aching head! Who is more set in their ways, you, RavenHawk, or "and if"? Good Lord!

EoT ... I am speechless. It seems to me that either you have not read the history of events in the last 80 years, or you are indulging in the most breathtakingly cynical hypocrasy. Currently, I prefer to believe the former.

Let me illustrate my point.

You state that the Palestinians where disenfranchised by the Israeli's, and then cite Israel for invading "Jordanian" West Bank, and "Egyptian" Gaza and Sinai.

Now, when Jordan illegally invaded, and permanently annexed - the "West Bank",

Before I slam into this pile of rubble, let me point out that in your whole argument here, you REFUSE to acknowledge that MANDATED Palestine was parsed out by the Untied Nations and it is their obligation to defend Mandated Palestine from any invaders, just like it was the UN's duty to prevent any country to do likewise, like Iraq usurping invading Kuwait. IS that clear enough for you? I hope so, let's begin.

You - being Brit, must know that England held the Mandate to Palestine until they withdrew, mostly from the endless barrage of terrorist attacks by the Mad Dog Israeli terrorists, such as the Irgun, Haganah, and Lehi. The attack that broke the camel's back was when Mad Dog Terrorists led by Menachin Begin, blew up the King David Hotel, killing 91 people, many being British consulate members, who were headquartered at the hotel.

Now please pay attention. When the Brits gave up and pulled out, the Jordanians took the mandate in West Bank and the Egyptians took the mandate in Gaza. And I don't CARE how that came about because at NO TIME did either Egypt or Jordan try to "expel" Palestinian people from their own land. I hope that is clear, as well. And at not time in the future when Israel came into being, was Israel EVER given the mandate in Palestine. Clear enough?

it transferred all the palestinian arab residents to Jordanian nationality. (Jewish palestinians where forced out).

So, are you telling me that West Bank was emptied out? I hope not! I claim BS on both accounts, anyway. The Jordanians did not want so many new citizens, they would have had more voting power than the Jordanians themselves. Also, the Jordanians were preventing the Pals from having their own country, but the Egyptians tried hard to get Jordan allow the Pals their own country, and they headed the PLO, which was a political organization in Palestine to get independence for the themselves, NOT a terrorist organization as it later became after the raping and cleansing of Palestine by the Mad Dogs.

Newsflash! Golda Meir was Palestinian! That is what her passport said. She was never removed and I do not know of any mass removals of Jews at all. But in the meantime, all Palestinian Arabs were quickly shooed out of The Jewish Homeland, as the UN regarded it.

When Egypt illegally invaded the Sinai, and the Gaza Strip, it did likewise. At this point, all hopes for an independent Palestinian state where snuffed out - PERMANENTLY. (at least in the eyes of Jordan and Egypt).

What the HAY are you talking about? How can Egypt "illegally" invade Sinai when Egypt OWNED Sanai, and the same holds true for Gaza? The Egyptians held the mandate long before 1967. And they owned the Sinai since Moses was a pup. Come on, dude! I thought you were smarter than this.

If - as you seem to claim - you are sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians, how can you casually justify this land-grab ?

I can justify their taking of the mandate very simply, somebody had to do it. And the UN surely was not going to let Jewish Settlers do it. From 599 BC, the rulers of Palestine were: http://www.sadaka.ie...-Chronology.pdf

539 BC Persian

333 BC Helenistic

63 BC Roman

330-640 Byzantine

638 Arab-Islamic

661-750 Umayyad

750-969 Abbasid

969-1099 Fatimid1

099-1187 Crusader

1260-1516 Mamluk

1516-1917 Ottoman

1922 British Mandate

Then, Jordan and Egypt split the job.

As far as I can see, you have blown a whole ton of smoke. What did you think, Israel owned the Sanai? LOL!

The joke in 1967 was "Go to Israel - see the pyramids" LOL! Yeah, sure that wasn't Egyptian land. Good Lord!

And yet you give it no mention at all. You claim to support the rights of the Palestinians, whilst simultaneously supporting the previous Jordanian and Egyptian annexation of the palestinian land, and the extinction of palestinian national identity, and any hope of future palestinian statehood.

Newsflash! the Egyptians and Jordanians may not have gotten the mandate the politically correct way, neither did the other umpteen rulers of Palestine, BUT, they were NOT trying to slaughter the Palestinians and cleanse them from the land. If their taking the mandate was unfair, so be it, it certainly was FAR more fair than what the Mad Dogs of Israel have done. And further, the UN recognized Egypt and Jordan as being the holders of the mandate. Israel has NEVER been given permission to occupy Mandated Palestine. Is all of this clear?

How can you POSSIBLY hold BOTH of those viewpoints simultaneously ? They are in utter contradiction.

I would REALLY like to read your explanation of how you reconcile this in your own mind ?

<sigh> .... the United States DOES equip all of those nations the way it equips Israel...

Where do you get this information???? You think that the US will give the same sophisticated equipment to Egypt that it does to Israel? PELASE! They did not give Egypt Nuke secrets. All you have to do is see how much $$$ America gives to both countries, Israel gets far more with a much smaller population. Come on, man, don't make me type so much!

provided only that they are not currently at war with Israel. Jordan, Saudi, Egypt, Iraq... they all get US weapons, including F16's and Abrams tanks. Syria (and Yemen) are exempt, as they are still technically at war with Israel, (and Yemen is virtually at war with Saudi), and both have been overtaken by recent internal (?) events anyway.

Right..... speaking of "minds", would anybody like to see EoT's head explode ?

WOAH... slow down... form a queue and take a ticket....

OK... watch closely.

<hides behind rock and waits for EoT to read that paragraph>

<aaaaaany minute now...... >

Clearly, you need some schooling, Gardener. Your version of events is way out of whack, sorry

It's fun to watch the two of you discuss this situation. Both of you are better at this than me - I admit it!

I'm a simple kind of person and content myself with talking about what I believe - not necessarily what I can prove - and I get nailed for it here often. That's okay with me. I support Israel's people and their right to the land they inhabit. I don't think it's a good thing when they abuse Palestinians but I also understand that the hatred being displayed by both camps there is ancient. The silliness about them coexisting in peace and harmony prior to Zionism is just a distorted view of how the Jews lived dhimmi to a Muslim majority. Those here who are the most anti Israel are going to have exploding heads if Israel destroys their enemies in the face of this newly forming Sunni Caliphate. Rather than deepening the hatred of Israel maybe they could wake up to the fulfillment of bible prophecy? Nah.... ;)

Some people are talking about Soviet backed dictators and tyrant but what about US back dictator and tyrant?

Ex-Shah,Batista,Pinochet lets not make it big

My aching head! Who is more set in their ways, you, RavenHawk, or "and if"? Good Lord!

I'm happy to be persuaded. Thats why I debate on these fora: to learn.

Before I slam into this pile of rubble, let me point out that in your whole argument here, you REFUSE to acknowledge that MANDATED Palestine was parsed out by the Untied Nations and it is their obligation to defend Mandated Palestine from any invaders, just like it was the UN's duty to prevent any country to do likewise, like Iraq usurping invading Kuwait. IS that clear enough for you? I hope so, let's begin.

Hold on a bit.. lets be REALLY clear about something.

Firstly, the Mandate of Palestine was granted to Great Britain by the League of Nations. The UN had no authority or involvement over it, nor any obligations to defend it. Secondly, the territory was not 'parsed out' by the UN. A plan WAS approved for partition, but it was rejected, and subsequently abandoned.

As a consequence, the entire of the "Palestine Mandate" territory become "disorganised" on the instant of the Mandates termination.

Is that clear enough for you ? Good.. let us begin.

You - being Brit, must know that England held the Mandate to Palestine until they withdrew, mostly from the endless barrage of terrorist attacks by the Mad Dog Israeli terrorists, such as the Irgun, Haganah, and Lehi. The attack that broke the camel's back was when Mad Dog Terrorists led by Menachin Begin, blew up the King David Hotel, killing 91 people, many being British consulate members, who were headquartered at the hotel.

A minor point: there was no straw, and the Camels back was not broken. The Mandate was scheduled to expire at midnight on 14 May 1948, under the terms of its original creation, and that was when it DID expire. Obviously the Brits where pulling troops out PRIOR to that, as it is impossible to instantaneously teleport several brigades out of the territory as the clock strikes midnight.

Now please pay attention. When the Brits gave up and pulled out, the Jordanians took the mandate in West Bank and the Egyptians took the mandate in Gaza. And I don't CARE how that came about because at NO TIME did either Egypt or Jordan try to "expel" Palestinian people from their own land. I hope that is clear, as well. And at not time in the future when Israel came into being, was Israel EVER given the mandate in Palestine. Clear enough?

A syntactical correction: Nobody "took" the mandate, because the mandate had ceased to exist. What they took was disorganised territory. The Jordanians took the West Bank, and expelled all of the Jewish Palestinians. The Egyptians took the Gaza Strip, and expelled all Jewish Palestinians. Syria attacked the northern part of what was now Israel, but where mostly rebuffed, as was an Iraqi armoured column. Meanwhile, fearful that the Arab League where about to attack Israel, hundreds of thousands of Arab Palestinians fled Israel into the surrounding countries.

After the fighting was over, Jordan controlled the West Bank, and Egypt controlled the Gaza Strip. The northern Arab part of the former Palestine Mandate was occupied by Israel as part of the pushing back of invading Syrian tanks. There where no more palestinians, as they had all become either Egyptian, Jordanian, or Israeli.

At this point, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Syria, Morocco, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia and the Yemen forcibly evicted all of their Jewish population in one of the biggest mass expulsions in modern history (probably second only in size to the partition of India). At the same time, Israel refused to re-admit most of the Arabs that had fled, believing them to be hiding insurrectionists and terrorists amongst their number.

So, are you telling me that West Bank was emptied out? I hope not! I claim BS on both accounts, anyway. The Jordanians did not want so many new citizens, they would have had more voting power than the Jordanians themselves. Also, the Jordanians were preventing the Pals from having their own country, but the Egyptians tried hard to get Jordan allow the Pals their own country, and they headed the PLO, which was a political organization in Palestine to get independence for the themselves, NOT a terrorist organization as it later became after the raping and cleansing of Palestine by the Mad Dogs.

Confused gibberish. The palestinians had no nation to go to; Jordan, Egypt and Israel had swallowed it all up. As for the PLO, that was a Muslim Brotherhood front movement for the destruction of Israel, and had very little to do with palestinian independence, as subsequent events where to demonstrate.

Newsflash! Golda Meir was Palestinian! That is what her passport said. She was never removed and I do not know of any mass removals of Jews at all. But in the meantime, all Palestinian Arabs were quickly shooed out of The Jewish Homeland, as the UN regarded it.

We've covered that.

What the HAY are you talking about? How can Egypt "illegally" invade Sinai when Egypt OWNED Sanai, and the same holds true for Gaza? The Egyptians held the mandate long before 1967. And they owned the Sinai since Moses was a pup. Come on, dude! I thought you were smarter than this.

Yup - my bad. Apologies... I think I was confusing the Sanai and the Negev. These deserts all look the same to me.

As for Gaza ... we've already discussed that.

I can justify their taking of the mandate very simply, somebody had to do it. And the UN surely was not going to let Jewish Settlers do it.

Wait.. WHAT ? You're basicly saying "somebody had to do it.. as long as it wasn't the Jews" ? What kind of thinking is that ?

From 599 BC, the rulers of Palestine were: http://www.sadaka.ie...-Chronology.pdf

539 BC Persian

333 BC Helenistic

63 BC Roman

330-640 Byzantine

638 Arab-Islamic

661-750 Umayyad

750-969 Abbasid

969-1099 Fatimid1

099-1187 Crusader

1260-1516 Mamluk

1516-1917 Ottoman

1922 British Mandate

Then, Jordan and Egypt split the job.

Actually, Israel, Jordan and Egypt split the job. But you only have a problem with Israel. And I just LOVE your "neutral" source for history: the Irish-Palestinian Alliance. Whats next.... HAMAS ? Hezbolla ? The kindgdom of Israel lasted for several hundreds of years prior to the above chronology.

Newsflash! the Egyptians and Jordanians may not have gotten the mandate the politically correct way, neither did the other umpteen rulers of Palestine, BUT, they were NOT trying to slaughter the Palestinians and cleanse them from the land. If their taking the mandate was unfair, so be it, it certainly was FAR more fair than what the Mad Dogs of Israel have done.

You're choice of language demeans you, EoT. Mad Dogs ? That description far better fits the Arab League armies, with their bloodthirsty promises to push the Jews into the Sea, and stain it red with their blood. The Israeli's have neither slaughtered the Palestinians (a group that wouldn't even EXIST if you had your way), nor cleansed them from the land. THAT is the fate that the Arabs reserved for the Jews. And STOP talking about "taking the mandate". The mandate ceased to exist; there was no mandate to take.

And further, the UN recognized Egypt and Jordan as being the holders of the mandate. Israel has NEVER been given permission to occupy Mandated Palestine. Is all of this clear?

Mad as a box of frogs.

When did the UN recognise Jordan as being the rightful occupiers of the West Bank ?

When did the UN recognise Egypt as being the rightful occupiers of the Gaza Strip ?

I don't recognise ANY of that alledged recognition. It never happened, did it ?

Where do you get this information???? You think that the US will give the same sophisticated equipment to Egypt that it does to Israel? PELASE! They did not give Egypt Nuke secrets. All you have to do is see how much $$$ America gives to both countries, Israel gets far more with a much smaller population. Come on, man, don't make me type so much!

America did not voluntarily give Israel any nuclear secrets. Indeed, it imprisoned the two US citizens who DID leak information. I got my information from Wikipedia; it is mostly open-source. Traditionally Israel got a bigger slice of the pie, because it was Israel that was standing up to the Soviet client state of Syria, which was getting VAST amounts of military weapons. In more recent years, the pendulum is swinging away from Israel, and more towards Egypt, Saudi, and Jordan. Check for yourself.

Overall, EoT, your argument is a rag-tag of bad facts, assumptions, and inflammatory or hyperbolic hate-language. ("Mad Dog", slaughtering etc)

I'm disappointed.

Clearly, you need some schooling, Gardener. Your version of events is way out of whack, sorry

Clearly, EoT, I am fighting a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

• Like 3

Some people are talking about Soviet backed dictators and tyrant but what about US back dictator and tyrant?

Ex-Shah,Batista,Pinochet lets not make it big

True... very true.

And, of course, the American puppet dictators had a MUCH better build quality than their Soviet counterparts, and where available in a wider range of colours.

• Like 1

All roads lead back to Israel, Hida. It's just the way it is. Scratch the surface of any issue in the M.E. and Israel bleeds to the top in moments. it's about a supernatural hatred and one need not be in the M.E. to be animated by it.

Look at what you did, you posted an honest statement and now I have to respond! :)

I agree, but the fact that there are so many that hate Israel merely just because it exists really sickens me. Throw in the lies and propaganda and it's too much to deal with at time. It is ultimate tiring to continually here "it's all Israel's fault" when it is definitely not.

• Like 1

Hmm. I had never heard of Israel or Jews until we had a class in school about the Holocaust. It was hardly presented to generate hate. Of course that was a long time ago, but I dare say very few Asians are much concerned about Israel one way or the other, and they are a significant bunch.

This ISIS lot seem different, they are a lot more organised then anything I've seen, even including the initial American invasion of Iraq I think. And although they have killed a lot of people they have shown a side I did not expect. They killed the full regular troops they captured BUT they let the part timers and 'volunteers' go. They seem to have a goal and that goal is not just killing random American soldiers. If they do get a nuclear weapon my prediction would be that the say they have several and detonate the one they have somewhere relatively remote as proof, then when the whole world sits up and takes notice they will ask to start talking. Of course no leaders of great nations negotiate with terrorists. Oh wait, because they have before (i.e IRA) then I guess it might be expected again.

• Like 1

True... very true.

And, of course, the American puppet dictators had a MUCH better build quality than their Soviet counterparts, and where available in a wider range of colours.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fascinating logic!!!!!.

Dictators are good if they protect US geopolitical and business interest.

• Like 2

And they're hellbent on NOT questioning why our friends are our friends and why our enemies are our enemies. Being acquiescent to everything the US/UK foreign policy experts want to do with someone else's blood and treasure is just too important to reassess.

True... very true.

Can anyone see ANY connection between my first (humorous) statement, and Jeem's conclusion ?

No, me neither.

Jeem, what DO you mean ?

Edited by RoofGardener

Can anyone see ANY connection between my first (humorous) statement, and Jeem's conclusion ?

No, me neither.

Jeem, what DO you mean ?

Is it possible that "Yamerisms" are contagious? :w00t:

This ISIS group must be stopped.because they can get nukes

Edited by coolguy