Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An experience from my Grandma

jawjalou

I've decided to share one of my two stories to see how I do. I can't promise anything because they take me a while to write halfway correctly. About 2-3 hours. That's the way I am with almost everything long that I write because I'm dyslexic.

I can't promise my writing will be perfect because I've already been told several times over that it's not to good. Well I do the best I can. I never told anyone that I'm a writer. So you can do with the story whatever you want if I don't write well enough. They're also second hand stories and I don't know if you care for those either. This is one of two stories that I plan on writing. The other happened to me.

My conection with this lady is that she's my grandmother. a little background on my grandmother Anita. She was a very devout, religious person and I would truthfully call her spiritual. I would even go so far to say that she was psychic even though she never wanted to be called that. I think it made her uncomfortable. But to give one example of what I meant was the dream that she told me about. In her dream she said she saw three men walking along well above the ground. She said she went outside, in her dream, to talk to the men and ask why and how they were so far above the ground. She said she walked some distance away from the house to be able to talk to them. When she finally got to ask why the men weren't on the ground, one of them said that if they were walking on the ground there would be great destruction. Something was also said that they were also coming from the wrong direction but I forget what all was told. Two weeks later there was a huge tornado in the area that caused a lot of damage to the city where it hit. Several lives were lost. But the thing is the weather service said there wasn't just one tornado. There were three and that they never even touched the ground. But if they had touched the ground then there would have been a whole lot more damage and destruction than what there was. And the direction they were coming from was almost unheard of because they came straight from the south. The tornados eventually broke up only a short distance from Grandma Anita's house. Maybe a quarter mile. She knew this because the trees had stopped swirling in the distance. And the place where the tornados broke up was the place where she said she talked to the men in the sky.

This is what my Grandma told me when I was younger. I think the year was 1975 when this happened. My Grandma is in heaven now but I hope she doesn't mind me telling this. As sweet as she was I doubt she would mind.

• Like 7

Wow, that is a COOL dream.

On a side note now that they see what you look like those guys that p'ed you off earlier should be kissing up.

Do you share in your grandmothers apparent gift at all do you think?

• Like 3

No snake head to crush, Oversword?

Greetings, jawjalou.

Foreknowledge can be God's way of intimating select knowledge graced,

of affirming faith, as if to say, "Believe, and be amazed at what you divine."

0:-) MGby'all.

• Like 3

Wow, that is a COOL dream.

On a side note now that they see what you look like those guys that p'ed you off earlier should be kissing up.

Do you share in your grandmothers apparent gift at all do you think?

That's better, couldn't read the tiny text you originally posted. :devil:

Your welcome.

And could not AGREE more my friend... could not agree more!

Hi,

I also have that Gift of dyslexia. It has served me well over the years and allowed for expanded conceptual thinking and reflective skills.

Your grandmother had more than a precognitive dream I suspect. She also influenced the outcome potentials for that twister. Her interest and acceptance of those men allowed them to stay above the ground.

I hope I get to hear your second story.

John

• Like 3

Thanks. OK I was mad yesterday but I'm over it. Sometimes I get frustrated. Who doesnt?

We all do, we're human... most of us. ;)

Hi,

I also have that Gift of dyslexia. It has served me well over the years and allowed for expanded conceptual thinking and reflective skills.

Your grandmother had more than a precognitive dream I suspect. She also influenced the outcome potentials for that twister. Her interest and acceptance of those men allowed them to stay above the ground.

I hope I get to hear your second story.

John

I've never thought of it like that! She told me she thought the 3 men were the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. That could be. I think she was that spiritual.

This is one of those stories which leaves me speechless. Not many do, but this one does!

And please keep writing! You're better than what you give yourself credit for, my dear!

• Like 2

This is one of those stories which leaves me speechless. Not many do, but this one does!

And please keep writing! You're better than what you give yourself credit for, my dear!

Thank you, Sara! I got out of practice I guess. :)
  • Like 1

For those interested this is a pic of Grandma when she was like 20. That would have been about 1927.

Yes, that's interesting! She's very pretty! Then she was born about 1907.

OK so the pic in the avi isn't Grandma anymore. It's me and my uncle's dog Dude. My aunt said she would send me a better pic of Grandma.

Really interesting story, I don't have any input on the matter however it was an interesting read. Thank you!