Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Half-human, half-fox & can tell your fortune

seeder

That's too funny! It reminds me of the headless woman I saw at the state fair about 30 years ago. The story was that, although decapitated, the woman still survived an auto accident. :whistle:

Personally Id be after a refund... :lol:

I think the draw to such things is mostly curiosity about the presentation, but I was at the county fair as a teen and I remember wanting my quarter back after I went in to see "Jaws" and he turned out to be a plastic blow-up shark floating in an aquarium. (The tag on the aquarium informed visitors that the pool toy's name was "Jaws".) :-*

Now, I happened to like the "baby rattlers". I recall they were in a wicker basket...three little infant rattles. :tsu:

• Like 1

"The people, who visit here, go away happy," he said. "And knowing that they feel happy makes me happy too. There is a bond of love between me and them. Life is very short; it should be spent spreading smiles."

I can't help but think a person shouldn't lecture others on the shortness of life when they spend 12 hours a day with their head poking out of a table pretending to be a half-fox hybrid.

• Like 2

Well, now I have officially seen it all.Damn

• Like 2

Wait until they see an iPad! LOL

They will think u r god

Edited by TheGreatBeliever

Look like a crappy zoo, my heart goes out to the poor animals kept there. The only real reason for a zoo is education, looks like they are falling short on that.

Well, now I have officially seen it all.Damn

I used to believe that too, but I'm always surprised by some new idiocy, ha, ha!

• Like 1

Geez. This alone makes mythical creatures such as minotaurs and mermaids look normal.

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Geez. This alone makes mythical creatures such as minotaurs and mermaids look normal.

The Discovery Channel special will be out soon, just you wait!

• Like 1

The fox body seemed to be moving, Could it be a sedated fox? Maybe an air diaphragm?

Some people are easily amused. /shrug

Maybe I can interest them with some Jackalopes

This looks like something from one of the old Doctor Who "zoo" episodes or the original Hitchhiker's Guide

thCAVZ9KYU_zpsf9457a34.jpg

"Just off to visit Auntie Mumtaz. See you when I get back."

:tu: re: the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed version of yourself.

• Like 1

Only in 3rd world countries does this kind of stuff get believed. Next thing you know they'll start believing in Bigfoot or something.

Pakistanis are easily amused. Looks like a good gig for Peewee Herman.

Wauw this is "ruddy mysterious"... Maybe this site should change its name to EXPLAINED NONMYSTERIES...

Here is the same kind of thing...

Edited by DieChecker

Do people believe this ****?

The Discovery Channel special will be out soon, just you wait!

It'll probably still be better than most reality shows. :D

FAKE!! Is Not Real!!! Those people are really stupid! How they are able to believe that head belongs to that body?

no **** sherlock, it says in the article its fake.
  • Like 1

The people obviously know it's fake, it's being done for fun/amusement. The only concern here is that the fox is being treated ok...long as that's being done then this is just a fun activity (probably more for the kids).

Do people believe this ****?

There's people who believe in an invisible man in the sky, you can be sure theres people who believe in this.

• Like 1