Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Food truck hands out free smoothies and juice

Still Waters

A breakfast truck today highlighted food waste by handing out free smoothies and juices made from fruit which would otherwise have been thrown away.

Leftover ingredients such as oranges, apples, coconut milk and natural yoghurt were mixed together to form four recipes.

http://www.dailymail...hrown-away.html

• Like 1

Ooooh....they'll be in trouble from the 'Anti-sugar fascists'!!!!

• Like 1

I hate the thought of not wasting food and giving people vitamins to boost their health.

Can we just get a truck that supplies free salt-infused-sugary lard drinks to the masses?

How's this Weird, Bizarre, or Offbeat? If anything, this should be the norm, and not treated as the exception. On the other hand, people being smart should be given recognition, the right kind anyway.

Good on them anyway. I hope others can follow their example.

• Like 1

How's this Weird, Bizarre, or Offbeat? If anything, this should be the norm, and not treated as the exception. On the other hand, people being smart should be given recognition, the right kind anyway.

Good on them anyway. I hope others can follow their example.

It's not the norm probably because it's being given out for free. That means preparations are to be made by volunteers, otherwise there's no profit to be had. We live in a money hungry, time poor world.

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR: