Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

EVP

MaryRF

I really want to share this EVP with someone. It is the longest and clearest EVP I have ever recorded and I have recorded hundreds. I was home sick lying on couch with dogs, I took out my iPhone and put on voice recorder and asked "may I have name, date and location of previous incarnation." The response starts at 3 seconds and goes to the end. Careful at very end there is a loud snapping sound. The only noises audible were my housekeeper vacuuming and some birds flying over. The voices and the snapping fingers were not audible to me, until I listened really closely. The way I determined what was being said - I pulled out my iPad and put it on voice recorder and recorded the playback of EVP. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I am going to separate different voices with / (there was one female voice that says hamburger - otherwise the rest sound male. It says, "Big Brother,/ Pete, cancer, 1995, Costa Rica, whose Derrick / hamburger/ help/ him then a snapping of fingers. (It says the file is too large. Any ideas how to upload, its a 35 second recording on my iPad and also on my iPhone.

https://soundcloud.c...usic-right-here is one place to try.

_EDIT_

Also, it might be an idea to remove what you think it says from your post so we can make our own mind up without being influenced. But it's up to you.

Edited by bulveye
  • Like 2

I averted my eyes from the telling us part. Now I just need the Soundcloud posted.

I averted my eyes from the telling us part. Now I just need the Soundcloud posted.

Your a music guy, is Soundcloud good? Like will it let him upload the full uncompressed recording or will it compress it?

I need help. I signed up to sound cloud. Played audio from phone and hit the record button on iPad for sound cloud. Now I have the clip except on this website it only allows me to upload photos. Can someone help me get the clip from sound cloud to this site , pretty please!

http://soundcloud.co...-1/evp/s-Fp5Kc. I'm just guessing, hopefully it works

Well I can see the file and it looks to be playing but I can't hear anything. So something has gone wrong. Just hang out here for a bit, we have some wizz kids that will help you out soon enough. I'm looking forward to listening to it. There was a fella posted a couple of EVP's last week, but he just left nad never came back even though I could actually hear some words. Check it out here if you like:- http://www.unexplain...p

Edited by bulveye

Cool, I'm so looking forward to someone else hearing it. I find EVPs so incredibly amazing, but everyone I tell about them thinks I'm nuts.

On sound cloud I signed up as MaryRF. There is only one clip so far - I'm still trying to figure how to maneuver on sound cloud and also this site. I'm not really that great with technology -sorry.

On sound cloud I signed up as MaryRF. There is only one clip so far - I'm still trying to figure how to maneuver on sound cloud and also this site. I'm not really that great with technology -sorry.

No worries, take yr time.

Were you able to have a listen?

Sorry but I can't hear anything. I'm sure there is sounds but I'm not picking it up. My headphones are broken atm.

• Like 1

Were you able to have a listen?

Nope I'm still hearing only silence. I don't think it's uploaded properly??

• Like 1

I'll give it another shot. I had forgotten to confirm my email and thought that could have been the problem. If all else fails try searching for me on sound cloud (MaryRF) I've uploaded 3 sound clips so far. I'm in South Africa and it's dinner time -so in process of cooking. Give me 30 min and I will try to rework the clips. If all else fails I'm sure my kids will assist.

I just had my son do a search on sound cloud and he found the clips and is listening to them. (And is making fun of me) so they are there. Can't figure out why you can't hear anything. Could it be a location thing? Who knows. Pls give it another shot - it will definitely be worth your while.

Just had a go and I am getting no sound-sorry!

Do you have a basement? (just cos I can clearly hear someone saying 'he's in the basement')

They are working by the way.

Edited by bulveye

Nope no basement, why?

I found them (3) here https://soundcloud.com/

I haven't read what the OP said the EVP says, I am not primed.

I will spoiler code what I think is being said so as not to contaminate anyone else.

First up, things I can identify in the clips as NOT anomalous include a

baby vocalizing, kids playing in distance and a dog barking.

Now for the possible anomalies:

@ :12 of clip 1 (top) I hear

"The rest will learn."

@ :15, lol I hear someone mimicking

Scooby Doo saying "Roger roger." ?

@ :36, I hear an obscenity

"FU@K em"

Not hearing anything but noise in clip two, nothing identifiable imo.

@ :06 in clip three I hear

"That hurt."

No clue what you are listening to but they are definitely not the EVPS I loaded.

No clue what you are listening to but they are definitely not the EVPS I loaded.

Huh?

the one called Cyprians Toll -asked Where R People From MH370 at 5 seconds in I hear 'He's in the basement'. Is that not one of your clips? Also how do I do those 'spoiler' things AZDZ?

Edited by bulveye

I am just reporting what I heard. Were the timestamps in alignment with whatever you heard?

Also how do I do those 'spoiler' things AZDZ?

I manually added them as I typed my post.

First type [spoile r] then add what you want hidden then type [/spoile r] without the space between the e and the r, did that so the code would malfunction and you could see how it looks in print.

That sentence without the space becomes :

First type

then add what you want hidden then type

without the space between the e and the r, did that so the code would malfunction and you could see how it looks in print.

Edited by AZDZ
  • Like 2

When I click the link I just get a general Sound Cloud landing page.

This was dirceted, I am assuming, to AZDZ's post, which just put www.soundcloud.com

When I click the link I just get a general Sound Cloud landing page.

https://soundcloud.com/maryrf-1

These are the ones I listened too but not sure if it's even the right person. This is getting weird. Maybe she's caught something legit on the recording and the spirits are changing stuff. They are in the internet now, maybe they got trapped in the sound sample and then when it was uploaded they migrated onto the web and they are gaining power as we speak!

Edited by bulveye