Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egypt's miracle AIDS cure has been delayed

UM-Bot

The Egyptian military has backtracked on the release of its mysterious AIDS and hepatitis C cure.

The strange device was introduced back in February as a "miraculous scientific invention" alongside the promise that it was capable of not only detecting HIV, AIDS and hepatitis C but also of curing those conditions as well.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...as-been-delayed

• Like 1

Imagine that, ridiculous claims with no evidentiary support.Typical

• Like 7

Once your head is lopped off, I guarantee you won't be dying from AIDS.

• Like 2

Once your head is lopped off, I guarantee you won't be dying from AIDS.

And don't forget the rapid weight loss. Loose 10 pounds in 10 seconds.

• Like 3

From the Linked article.

Particular ridicule was saved for his suggestion that the cure could be fed to patients in a kebab. The furore did not stop over 70,000 people from signing up via email to to try the new treatment, according to independent news website Youm7. Egypt has one of the highest hepatitis C infection rates in the world.

Shameful.

• Like 2

Well now there really is no reason to travel to Egypt.

Apart from the diving!

Once cure for aids is found one night stands will increase ten folds

Once cure for aids is found one night stands will increase ten folds

Actually - UNPROTECTED, spur of the moment one night stands will increase. Horny humans do what horny humans do.
  • Like 1

And don't forget the rapid weight loss. Loose 10 pounds in 10 seconds.

Might I add, "Of ugly fat."

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Cool story, bro.

• 1 year later...

All these post about HIV MEDICINE and spell casters are scammers and fake trying to collect money all in the name of HIV cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be as kind for money. I was once suffering from HIV VIRUS and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scams and took my money away until i came in contact with this powerful one called Dr.Abai who cured me from Hiv with his herbal medication , after Dr.Abai has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to via AIRFREIGHT COURIER COMPANY so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. 2weeks later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor, it stated that i was cured.So viewers be wise and beware of fake spell casters and fake herbal doctors, are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop you the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you wish to contact him for help. visit Dr Abai website: http://drabaiherbalcure.webs.com contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER +2348156769001, or contact him via email: drabaiherbalcure@yahoo.com

3 hours ago, Michael Armando said:

All these post about HIV MEDICINE and spell casters are scammers and fake trying to collect money all in the name of HIV cure and when you contact them, they will be asking for your name, pictures, country, phone number, occupation and when you have given them all the information, they will be as kind for money. I was once suffering from HIV VIRUS and i spent a lot of money going from one herbal doctor to another but they all scams and took my money away until i came in contact with this powerful one called Dr.Abai who cured me from Hiv with his herbal medication , after Dr.Abai has finished preparing the herbal medicine, he asked me to send him my residential address, so that he will send the herbal medicine to via AIRFREIGHT COURIER COMPANY so i did. 2days later, i received the herbal medicine and i had to follow the instructions he gave to me on how i will apply it. 2weeks later i went to hospital for test and according to the test done by the Medical doctor, it stated that i was cured.So viewers be wise and beware of fake spell casters and fake herbal doctors, are all over the internet trying to steal from poor people. I will drop you the email of this powerful herbal doctor just in case you wish to contact him for help. visit Dr Abai website: http://drabaiherbalcure.webs.com contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER +2348156769001, or contact him via email: drabaiherbalcure@yahoo.com

bull****.  After two weeks declared cured.  They do testing every month to monitor the HIV Virus when someone has contracted it in order to watch how it is progressing and whether the meds are working as they should be.  I lost numerous friends to this virus and it is not something to scam people about.  I find it highly disrespectful for all this that gave lost their lives and those that are living with it right now.

• Like 2