Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Playboy Playmates hunt ghosts in new series

Brian Topp

A new paranormal reality series called "Pretty Paranormal" is currently in production. According to a teaser trailer that debuted on

on Tuesday, the show will follow five Playboy Playmates as they investigate various haunted locations.

Watch the "Pretty Paranormal" teaser trailer

"Pretty Paranormal" is currently in early stages of production. Producers of the show have created a crowd-funding page on the website IndieGogo to generate funding for the production costs.

http://www.examiner.com/article/playboy-playmates-hunt-ghosts-new-series-pretty-paranormal

please, do NOT let this not go on tv!

• Like 4

yeah, i heard shooting bullets in that barrel is as fun also.

• Like 3

i hear that the bottom of the barrel is actually pretty nice these days.

Looks like the ideas have ended.

• Like 2

Does that mean T&A now stands for Terrors and Apparitions? Instead of Boo ghosts will now say Boobs?

• Like 6

I vote that they get a talking Great Dane to go along with them on their adventures.

• Like 7

There is a load of these paranormal ghost hunt TV shows.

• Like 1

I think the great Dane will be more attractive than the plastic faces on this show imo

• Like 2

That's one way to get us to watch a ghost hunting show.

• Like 2

This is the best thing that could happen to television.

• Like 2

Cross it with another show and name it "Naked and Afraid Ghosthunting Playmates" and you might have something.

I have ideas :whistle: for the ghosts too, but no one asked me.

• Like 4

all nude ghosthunting. the hunters are naked. the camera men? they're naked too. the interns who fetch the coffee? naked as they day they were born. even the show's producers shall go skyclad.

the ghosts? they may or may not be naked, depending on their situation. the ghost hunters will attempt to contact them in order to convince them to remove their ethereal garments.

• Like 3

If you actually want to see anything, just buy the copies of Playboy with the girls in them, everything on paranormal shows will be blurry.

• Like 6

This is what the subject has been crying out for! -A serious scientific study utilising some of Americas most popular fake breasts

• Like 5

This is what the subject has been crying out for! -A serious scientific study utilising some of Americas most popular fake breasts

True, I wonder what would be more real? Their boobs or their evidence?

• Like 4

I am immediately attracted to these women for their immense intelligence and dedication to scientific enquiry. :mellow:

• Like 9

So boobs with boobs searching for ghosts, sounds like it'll be the #1 show on TV. I can't help but imagine playboy centerfolds now containing apparitions posing with the models.

• Like 4

So boobs with boobs searching for ghosts, sounds like it'll be the #1 show on TV. I can't help but imagine playboy centerfolds now containing apparitions posing with the models.

You mean "Boobs with boobs searching for boos while I'm drinking booze", don't you?

• Like 9

You mean "Boobs with boobs searching for boos while I'm drinking booze", don't you?

Indeed!

They could have a spin off fossil hunting show where they go looking for Hugh Hefner ;)

• Like 5

And now Penthouse will be getting girls to look into Alien Abduction. Or perhaps Faeries?

• Like 2

I assume there'd be skimpy clothes, girls getting spooked out for no reason and running in slow motion. Yeah, I'm 100% sure the camera will focus on their breasts ghosts.

Edited by Crow T. Sharkbot
  • Like 2

OK TV is now officially crap because of this.

TV's officially been crap for years... Of course this isn't helping any....

• Like 3