Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Non-human entity caught in picture

The93rd

Sorry, that pic is just nothing.

If there were a personal experience going on with it, maybe that would help.

After messing around with the brightness and contrasts.

1. There is a person standing out the car (not the doll i originally thought)

2. The reflection is transparent (it mixes with the tree and the lights) and by the angle it was taken it could be some one lap with the combination of the light coming from the device.

3. there is another option of the face being too close and the blurred focal lens of the device made a ghost image with a delay movement.

My conclusion is either a reflection of a lap, reflection from the device screen.

But wouldn't that appear in the previous and subsequent pictures?

• 2 weeks later...

Ive seen simular faced things in items & ruins from/in Peru.

Might want to view some musumes, ruins & such - you have a 50-50 chance of finding figure.

Good luck

You can see anything if you look long enough!

Can you see a rhinoceros here? :lol:

eu4f33b6ad.jpg

funny-optical-optical-illusions-2-faces-16.jpg

Wow! My first impression... would get me banned from UM.

Just, wow.

• Like 1

I had a picture like this, and it took me a few weeks to figure it out. If you look at the OP picture you will notice of course it was taken from inside the car with the window rolled down slightly. Dash lights, Radio tuner, Dome light, curtsey lights or possible a phone screen light reflecting on the glass.

I held off posting this info because I no longer have my photo, when I realized what it was I was so mad I deleted it long before I ever thought about joining a web forum. Mine was amazing, was going through pictures from new years eve 2004/2005 and found what looked like a Confederate Soldier group photo, looked like a tin type picture and had a man closer to the camera that looked like a Confederate soldier. The tin type picture looked like two rows of men posing for a photo, men in front kneeling down with a row of men standing behind them(about 20 total). Having seen this type of photo in history books I was shocked to have this photo in my camera.

IT WASN'T BLURRY, if you zoomed in you could see the men's faces and some details of their uniforms. The only pictures we knew for sure we had taken was of fireworks at a show near an old Civil War battlefield. That was not what came to mind when I first found the picture, but after seeing what the men looked like that came to mind as the explanation. I showed it to a few family members to see what they thought and looked at it many times before I noticed the corner of the rearview mirror on the upper left hand side of the picture.

The man closest to the camera in the picture was my brother-in-law, he was wearing a grey jacket that night and was a bit drunk so my husband was driving the 2003 Dodge Ram extended cab pickup while my sister and I were in the backseat. At some point a picture was taken of my brother-in-law(passenger side front seat) and the dash lights(Climate Controls) were the cause of the group photo. Once I knew what the real answer was it was easy to see.

Edited by iWitness

Distorted reflection of the girlfriend's face in the window.

post-55116-0-08305500-1405108032_thumb.j

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

• 2 weeks later...

I can see it. But the longer I look at it I see the head of a Minotaur. Best way to describe what I see. Overall I think it is reflection of the cars interior, maybe?

It's a photoshop edit, plain and simple. The "monster" depicted is a crop from a picture of the races of Guild Wars 2, more specifically the Asura and it's in a combat animation. Mesmer or Elementalist.

OP is so fail.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=guild+wars+2&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=I3vRU_q7IZONyASr8oDwAw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=619#q=guild+wars+2+asura+mesmer&tbm=isch

Edited by Nightpath

It's a photoshop edit, plain and simple. The "monster" depicted is a crop from a picture of the races of Guild Wars 2, more specifically the Asura and it's in a combat animation. Mesmer or Elementalist.

OP is so fail.

https://www.google.c...mesmer&tbm=isch

Not really seeing the resemblance, I think it's pareidolia and just a reflection of something inside the vehicle.

Wow! My first impression... would get me banned from UM.

Just, wow.

My first though was the same as yours I assume, I was thinking hmmm are they calling it a Rhinocerous nowadays?

• Like 1

@CuriousRey.

Mother nature has a way with her craft, doesn't she? :D

Indeed she does, and sometimes her craft gives me a laugh. :w00t:

• Like 1

How did this get to three pages? :lol:

The silliness of the whole thing made it bloated a wee bit.

*snorts* My first idea would be something I can't say on here.

My second idea would be that it's a dog's reflection. Congrats, you've discovered the canine.

*snorts* My first idea would be something I can't say on here.

My second idea would be that it's a dog's reflection. Congrats, you've discovered the canine.

Canine = non-human. Therefore, this thread is 100% true. :tu: