Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dreamydawn

I just downloaded the "Sleep Talk" app for my iphone a few days ago. I have woke myself and others many times talking in my sleep. However, I was curious on what all I was saying, and what not. The app is voice activated, so it only starts recording when a voice is detected. I didn't have any recordings until about 7:20 a.m., in which I picked up a male voice. Not wanting to tell what I hear, I want to figure out how to post it on here for any one who may want to comment on what they may hear in a private message. As well as, any one else who may have had simular experiences using this, or a related app.

Thank you, and I hope to have the recording posted as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks Dawn

Hope you figure it out, Just curious, Why do you only want people commenting in private message? This is a public forum, We wan't to see everybody's opinions. If we all commented through pm, There would be no forum.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

I just downloaded the "Sleep Talk" app for my iphone a few days ago. I have woke myself and others many times talking in my sleep. However, I was curious on what all I was saying, and what not. The app is voice activated, so it only starts recording when a voice is detected. I didn't have any recordings until about 7:20 a.m., in which I picked up a male voice. Not wanting to tell what I hear, I want to figure out how to post it on here for any one who may want to comment on what they may hear in a private message. As well as, any one else who may have had simular experiences using this, or a related app.

Thank you, and I hope to have the recording posted as soon as I figure it out.

Thanks Dawn

i had a member from a previous thread with same problem. the issue was the sound quality was poor. i will try the app tonight and compare it's sound quality and if there any hanky panky.

I have been trying to figure out how to upload this clip on here. Still haven't figured it out.

When I do get the clip posted, I only wanted to have people pm to what they thought the voice was said to see what others may hear, of they think it may be different then what I hear. I have asked others what they thought. Some thought it was similar to what I heard. That's the only reasoning.

• Like 1

I have been trying to figure out how to upload this clip on here. Still haven't figured it out.

When I do get the clip posted, I only wanted to have people pm to what they thought the voice was said to see what others may hear, of they think it may be different then what I hear. I have asked others what they thought. Some thought it was similar to what I heard. That's the only reasoning.

Good for you for attempting it this way. As soon as you post it, though, others are going to jump in with all sorts of wild claims. It might be better to just handle completely through PM...if anyone is interested, send them a copy of the sound without posting it here at all. It's not perfect, but it will stop some of the crap that goes on here, or at least slow it down for a bit.