Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bed shaking/pushing from below every night

MavSynchroid

I also have video of a sake cup full of water vibrating and also rotating from the pressure of being pushed from underneath. Thanks for posting your experience with similar. 

i haven't read the 11 pages of comments here, so i'll make my suggestions very brief. i think anyone experiencing sensations of their bed shaking — especially as they are falling asleep, during sleep, or upon just awaking — should consider sleep paralysis or undiagnosed narcolepsy as a possible cause. also, i didn't see anyone mention the spin cycle of a washing machine can also cause mild bed shaking in some homes. just trying to help anyone still looking for possible causes. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I came across this forum after feeling like something was moving around in my bed. A new foam mattress about 6 months ago. Foam mattress seems to come up alot. I think there is air pockets in these mattresses that move around for a few seconds here and there, as we move around. At first I thought is was a ghost animal but I noticed things settle down after I do. Hope this helps someone out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been dealing with these vibrations for a couple of years.  I have felt very intense vibrations to very mild vibrations.  I also feel the pushing up on my mattress as if someone is under my bed.  I have felt my blankets being pulled off my and as soon as I looked into the floor it stopped.  I can tell by the vibrations where it is in the room.  I feel it traveling in the room from the right side of my bed to the left, over me and under me, or moving down or up a body part.  I’m completely awake watching tv.  It does respond if I tell it to leave but it comes right back.  What works the best is clapping before I go to bed around my room and I also have a bowl of sea salt and water with a splash of vinegar sitting by my tv.  my dogs respond to this in the room and stare my other dog hides under the bed.  It’s definitely annoying for sure.  I have been touched, my hair lightly pulled, a chair in the kitchen has slip across the floor and I saw a man run out of my house super fast and not make a sound, solid, super skinny about 6’4, jeans wife beater and attempted at bleached hair that looked yesllow.

• Like 1

Maybe it's your body that shakes.

You think it's the bed but it's your body? Leaving your body while sleeping could be the reason. 

• Like 1

Convenient to put this down to sleep paralysis,mental stress but when you see covers moving or getting dragged off you it is hard to explain unless its some kind of paranormal event.No doubt doctors will give you drugs to make you sleep through it.Their answer to something beyond their knowledge,so you cant really blame them.

On 20/06/2019 at 9:54 AM, Jewels0926 said:

Hello. I came across this forum after feeling like something was moving around in my bed. A new foam mattress about 6 months ago. Foam mattress seems to come up alot. I think there is air pockets in these mattresses that move around for a few seconds here and there, as we move around. At first I thought is was a ghost animal but I noticed things settle down after I do. Hope this helps someone out.

Maybe because it is something paranormal and reacting to your fear.When you show none it retreats.

• 1 month later...
On 21/5/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kelleybean said:

My sister and I recorded it. We placed a flashlight on the bed in the dark and watched The light beam move up and down with the pushing that was coming up from under the mattress. I was on the bed and she was on the floor! She witnessed the light beam moving up and down! The entire recording we are having a conversation... I'll get to that in a minute! I've also placed a bottle of water on the bed when it vibrates and you can see the tiny micro vibrations going through the water.... Back to the conversation my sister and I had while recording.. the very first time it happened to me I was intoxicated...I commented on this and listening very closely in the background of our recording you hear a very deep male voice say "Ha Ha Ha.... Because you were drunk" it was only my sister and myself in House at this time. The voice was so quiet we had to amplify the audio and play it on a loud external speaker... Earbuds also picked it up. This is not the only recording.... I don't believe in ghosts. I am an atheist. Whatever it is has been here for a very long time. I believe only some human beings have the capability to feel hear and sense whatever it is! I also believe some of us dismiss it as spirits entities angles... demons....ghosts...When in reality we have absolutely no idea. My bed still vibrates although the pushing from the bottom has ceased. Next time you are experiencing any of these go ahead and try recording and the water bottle for yourself! don't take my word on it because I'm just a person on the internet. I could be a crazy coot... A drug addict... Or possibly I'm just really bored... Find out for yourself! Word from the wise however... Keep your crazy to yourself. Those who have never experienced such things aren't open to hearing about them or taking any of your claims seriously! Do your own research bearing in mind that fear in the human mind can turn our reality into fiction.. I'm in no way saying the bed doesn't vibrate and there is nothing pushing up from below.... Is definitely a reality... When we become terrified our mind begins to spin out and we imagine all sorts of things most of them derived from fiction. Some believe it is a passed loved one... This is a comforting thought! And there are those who believe it's a spirit or demon in their house that has either passed in the home or has come through a portal... I LOL at this.I don't believe there is any way to rid ourselves of these happenings... I believe every single one of us experienced it but only some of us are aware. Next time you do... Try and be 100% completely aware. 

Exaclty the same thing has been happening to me for a lot of time... Possibly more than an year now. I don't know what it is and I have no idea how to get rid of this. Please tell me if you managed to find a solution and for how long they ve been pestering you. I m a bit worried right now.... Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 2:09 PM, Ashmormot said:

I have been dealing with these vibrations for a couple of years.  I have felt very intense vibrations to very mild vibrations.  I also feel the pushing up on my mattress as if someone is under my bed.  I have felt my blankets being pulled off my and as soon as I looked into the floor it stopped.  I can tell by the vibrations where it is in the room.  I feel it traveling in the room from the right side of my bed to the left, over me and under me, or moving down or up a body part.  I’m completely awake watching tv.  It does respond if I tell it to leave but it comes right back.  What works the best is clapping before I go to bed around my room and I also have a bowl of sea salt and water with a splash of vinegar sitting by my tv.  my dogs respond to this in the room and stare my other dog hides under the bed.  It’s definitely annoying for sure.  I have been touched, my hair lightly pulled, a chair in the kitchen has slip across the floor and I saw a man run out of my house super fast and not make a sound, solid, super skinny about 6’4, jeans wife beater and attempted at bleached hair that looked yesllow.

On 6/28/2019 at 2:09 PM, Ashmormot said:

All sounds very possible like an abundance of mites. Easy to control and get rid of but mites or some sort of insect more than likely has infested your living space. Some can can be skin dwelling although not that many are. Have you ever seen a flea circus? I only have on tv but those things can move all kinds of stuff so whether fleas or mites the clapping might be scaring them off for a bit but they return.  They can be microscopic in size almost impossible to see with the naked eye. Hard even with a microscopic in some cases. Many mites or things if the sort are almost “social” and like to group up when the move around giving themselves more of an impact to easy for blankets to move, things to fall to the ground randomly, etc... 

then there’s the Man U seen running out of your house. That might be a separate issue. Maybe you were getting robbed or maybe there never was a bleache blonde haired man running away. Maybe dreaming? lol

On 7/2/2014 at 6:52 PM, MavSynchroid said:

Hey folks.

So my issue has been going on for a few months at least now, and it happens every single night, to the point where I'm usually not even scared by it. However all in all, it is rather annoying and I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on.

So, to start off, this does not matter whethere I sleep on my bed or on the couch. When I lie down to sleep, after 5-15 minutes, or if I happen to THINK about it (sounds crazy I know), the bed will begin to start off with tiny vibrations, then quickly evolve into what essentially feels like someone pushing up with their fists from under the matress. It's in random spots every night, also at random speeds and pressure. Sometimes the up and down feeling is on par with breathing, and sometimes it feels as fast as someone lightly punching the matress from below me. It'll happen at my head, my feet, my back, and my bottom, all randomly.

The weird thing is, if I can take my mind off of it, it seems to stop, only to come RIGHT back if I focus on thinking about it. I just recently figured this out, but I would bet anything in the world that it's not simply an imagined feeling in my mind.

I want to be extremely clear when I say this is not like I "kind" of feel something. If it's happening by my head, my vision will shake with each movement.

If my blanket is close to or touching the ground, it'll also feel as though someone is VERY slightly tugging at my blanket. Again, this is NOT an imagined feeling. They are both extremely clear every night.

At first I was terrified, but as it continued to happen every night, I just simply find it an annoyance now.

Honestly wonder if it's because spend a lot of time watching TV/anime on my computer. Maybe there's a ghost who has nothing to do so enjoys watching it too, and gets upset when I finally go to bed in the AM. (I know, sounds silly)

Anyway, if this could somehow stop I'd be so happy, sometimes it makes it tough to go to bed and I'm sick of wrapping myself in a cocoon with the blanket (don't like the feeling when I'm on the couch and the cushions are being pushed right at the crack between them)

This totally happens to me. Exactly!!! I have had other many other people lay on the bed to check it out and have had several feel it also. They jumped off the bed so fast and refused to get back on so I don’t feel they were messing with me by saying they felt it. They were pretty uncomfortable afterwards in the house. Mine goes even further. I feel my floors move in the same motion as the bed. The bed is more direct and feels pretty much like i think a snake would if one were moving around in the mattress. I can see it moving around and if I move as soon as I put pressure on the bed somewhere else it comes on over to that spot. It can lift my body up (not off the bed obviously) and I’m about 210lb, the it pushes up a leg or a foot or my whole body. I can even hear it moving and can see the sheets rise as it moves but it is such slight movement that I think I trained myself to notice it but I am pretty observant to even the slightest things by nature. If u are just looking expecting to just see it you prob won’t. Once under me it feels like fish or guppies are pecking st me the same way when u toss food into a tank and the fish come to the surface to eat. It also happens to me when I’m on my furniture or even my kids bed but not to the degree of my bed. My car also started doing it really bad and hasn’t stopped. I won’t lie it freaks me out my car seat pushes up so hard. I have become addicted to taking videos and launched a full on quest to figure it out but I can’t nail this one. There’s much more to the all around story and the more I say the more crazy I sound but again I have endless hours of video that showing something... but what that something is I don’t know and I don’t know if everything happening is is one thing or several but if it’s several then the possibility of such odd rare events occurring simalutaneously has to be so astronomically small it just makes it more impossible to believe. I have failed at one thing and that is go to the doctor for a skin scrape or blood work or something. I have gone and was told I had scabies and that was that but thinking that wasn’t quite right. I have put in thousands of dollars in products and have learned to almost control it or I can at least defend myself from it for the most part. Cedarwood oil, peppermint oil, Rosemary oil, eucalyptus oil, isopropyl alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, and calomine spray are just a few of things that make a difference in getting it to stop or be greatly reduced. That made me think mites of some sort and the more I investigated there was two parts of our house dramatically “falling apart” in a short time span. The same time frame as I’ve had these things going on. If I didn’t mention I also feel the movement in or under my skin. Almost always in my center back and lower butt but overall kind of everywhere. My man parts too. I’ve actually been able to remove something from my skin just by using the products I’ve mentioned before. But the trippy part is they are a range of things so maybe I’m getting them at different stages but that started with an lavender enhanced Epsom Salt bath. The water was disgusting with what looked like a bunch of little worms. The movement I feel makes sense then. But other times it has been little dark almost like grains of rice looking things, other times clear blob looking things almost like a Tiny membrane full of liquid. It itches like all hell when they come out and the itching coincides with the water flow having a bunch of bubbles in it even with no soap. The same water stream will run like a river but once I get it on the spot and the itching starts along with just a weird feeling in general then tons of bubbles appear in the water and the bubbles don’t stay floating down to the drain. The seriously will stop and start making their way back up the water trail to my feet and again it sounds crazy but I can feel like a bite or shock if they get back up to my feet and after awhile my feet will be so much bigger. I don’t mean a little bit bigger either. The longer I work them out from say my back area and the water stream falls down around me feet, the more I will feel and notice my feet being impacted. I can put the water stream directly on my foot and after 20 seconds or so of hot water bubbles are pouring out of it and my foot reduces in size. My skin all over will often turn red but have white circles all over almost like hives would look. I think hives is a good reference but the little white circles move and move pretty fast under my skin I imagine. They always go to my back shoulder blades, armpits, head, or butt, and sometimes I notice it a lot in my love handles although I don’t have very big ones. My thighs and knees can get bad too and I notice my shins and front legs have brown dots all over them like freckles. I’ve never had freckles before anywhere and the light brown dots vary how visible they are, how many there are, and where on my legs they are. So that’s weird too. I have lots of videos and pictures of everything if someone thinks they know what it is and and how to stop it. I know going to the doctor is obvious and I can’t really say why I haven’t. Maybe cause I’ve put in so much time trying to figure it out I’ll feel disappointed to just go get the answer. Or maybe I’m scared they won’t find anything. 

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2014 at 3:20 PM, Perceptivum said:

Sounds awful, and like Sweetpumper wrote, since this is reoccurring [often] can you document it somehow?

I have the same thing happening. It is been going on since October and it is not only in my bed but all of the couches or chairs around my house and also in my floor I am also a targeted individual and I know that directed energy weapons can cause movement in things.  Go on YouTube look up targeted individual and microwave weapons and I’m sure you’ll find some videos of balls looking like they move and I’m sure you’ll find information about how the CIA used radioactive technologies to cause things to move in targeted individuals homes. 

Earlier today this moving thing that seems to be some sort of inter-dimensional shape shifting energy vampire but in a blanket and I did not know I put my hand down I felt like a hard plastic thing. Whatever this is I know that it is something to do with energy I have a bunch of people around the movements get stronger and many people have felt and experienced it move not only in my bed or the seating areas in my bedroom but also in my living room I was so bothered by this that I got a new mattress, a memory foam mattress.  Whatever is still moves around and it does like a wave movement sometimes it does a punching movement under Neath my hands and other times it’s a vibrating meant but it seems like there something above me and below me when it vibrating and I also feel like gravitational magnetic a pull I feel like it is something that is harnessing the energy that I produce probably using it for zero gravity something or other 

I’ve also had a red light experience but that was definitely a laser and it was from a person driving a specific vehicle that hangs out around my house all the time I believe that this red dot is directly coming from an energy weapon 

I had so much more what most people would consider as paranormal activity but I think that there is an exclamation to all of it and I believe that exclamation is that our government or shadow government and the powers that be are using us as slaves for energy I mean we’re already slaves in ways that we don’t even realize because were none the wiser 

I also here we are beeping all around my house but can’t find where it’s coming from and I’ve been attacked with frequencies on multiple occasions my house also cracks in random spots and then somehow men’s itself back together I believe that’s also from energy weapons but also be something that has to do with the fact that I am RH negative and apparently our age negative people do things that other  people don’t like very much and I’m still not sure why but if anybody can help me with what is happening in my bed that be great  or at least like figure out how to teach this thing had to give me a decent massage instead 

On 7/2/2014 at 11:52 AM, MavSynchroid said:

Hey folks.

So my issue has been going on for a few months at least now, and it happens every single night, to the point where I'm usually not even scared by it. However all in all, it is rather annoying and I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on.

So, to start off, this does not matter whethere I sleep on my bed or on the couch. When I lie down to sleep, after 5-15 minutes, or if I happen to THINK about it (sounds crazy I know), the bed will begin to start off with tiny vibrations, then quickly evolve into what essentially feels like someone pushing up with their fists from under the matress. It's in random spots every night, also at random speeds and pressure. Sometimes the up and down feeling is on par with breathing, and sometimes it feels as fast as someone lightly punching the matress from below me. It'll happen at my head, my feet, my back, and my bottom, all randomly.

The weird thing is, if I can take my mind off of it, it seems to stop, only to come RIGHT back if I focus on thinking about it. I just recently figured this out, but I would bet anything in the world that it's not simply an imagined feeling in my mind.

I want to be extremely clear when I say this is not like I "kind" of feel something. If it's happening by my head, my vision will shake with each movement.

If my blanket is close to or touching the ground, it'll also feel as though someone is VERY slightly tugging at my blanket. Again, this is NOT an imagined feeling. They are both extremely clear every night.

At first I was terrified, but as it continued to happen every night, I just simply find it an annoyance now.

Honestly wonder if it's because spend a lot of time watching TV/anime on my computer. Maybe there's a ghost who has nothing to do so enjoys watching it too, and gets upset when I finally go to bed in the AM. (I know, sounds silly)

Anyway, if this could somehow stop I'd be so happy, sometimes it makes it tough to go to bed and I'm sick of wrapping myself in a cocoon with the blanket (don't like the feeling when I'm on the couch and the cushions are being pushed right at the crack between them)

It sounds like your mind has become so used to this phenomenon, she is programmed to believe it. This fuels power to the phenomenon, and whoever causes it. As long as you neither fear it, nor believe it has power to occur, this happening will reduce, and stop.

You must not believe it can happen again, and keep your mind off it completely. My suggestion, go to the local forest, take a walk, clear your mind. Bless you sir.

I've been experiencing the same identical thing with a few extras. All of this started about a year ago. At night when I'd get in bed, about 15 or 20 minutes later it would feel like someone under the bed poking me in the back through the matress. When it first started, I'd jump up and look under the bed, but nothing would be there. It got to the point where I'd just lay there and see what would happen next. A few times I swear I could feel someone grab my leg and shake it. I'd have burning sensations on my feet and I could feel the covers raise up off of me. It's been some very weird things going on in my house this past year and I wouldn't talk to no one about it cause it sounded so crazy, I figured I'd be locked up in a mental institution.

Another one time poster?

1. Seek medical advice - there are numerous syndromes and issues that can cause these effects (as you'd know if you had read the thread).  Only the absolutely most deserving even get considered for lockin' up these days...

2. If you are convinced it is real, then document itSeveral folks, including me, have given instructions on what to do. Not one other claimant has thought it worthy of spending the time on....

I've been experiencing the same identical thing with a few extras. All of this started about a year ago. At night when I'd get in bed, about 15 or 20 minutes later it would feel like someone under the bed poking me in the back through the matress. When it first started, I'd jump up and look under the bed, but nothing would be there. It got to the point where I'd just lay there and see what would happen next. A few times I swear I could feel someone grab my leg and shake it. I'd have burning sensations on my feet and I could feel the covers raise up off of me. It's been some very weird things going on in my house this past year and I wouldn't talk to no one about it cause it sounded so crazy, I figured I'd be locked up in a mental institution.

On 8/26/2019 at 11:05 AM, VastLand said:

It sounds like your mind has become so used to this phenomenon, she is programmed to believe it. This fuels power to the phenomenon, and whoever causes it. As long as you neither fear it, nor believe it has power to occur, this happening will reduce, and stop.

You must not believe it can happen again, and keep your mind off it completely. My suggestion, go to the local forest, take a walk, clear your mind. Bless you sir.

I walk in the forest just about every day, I'm a logger. Lol This isn't in my head. I was starting to believe it was there for a while but things happened to where I had physical proof. I believe someone is causing all of this for some reason or another. I think it's psychotronics. I've been having all the symptoms of it from the waves in my fingernails to nosebleeds and horrible headaches. I just don't know why someone would do this.

15 hours ago, Harold Maddox said:

I walk in the forest just about every day, I'm a logger. Lol This isn't in my head. I was starting to believe it was there for a while but things happened to where I had physical proof. I believe someone is causing all of this for some reason or another. I think it's psychotronics. I've been having all the symptoms of it from the waves in my fingernails to nosebleeds and horrible headaches. I just don't know why someone would do this.

Could it be electronics instead of psychotronics?  And could you please define "psycotronics".   Has anyone ( ore evem me) suggested you check for gas leaks?  Nose bleeds and mental issues like hallucinations are caused by gas leaks (among other symptoms). 

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2014 at 10:52 AM, MavSynchroid said:

Hey folks.

I just had a weird feeling too, I was sound asleep and my bed started shaking back and forth. Nothing was like.. pushing from under it. It was almost like someone was pushing the bed back and forth just to wake me up from sleeping. I was searching on this website for answers 

Edited by Ilovedogs

2 hours ago, Ilovedogs said:

I just had a weird feeling too, I was sound asleep and my bed started shaking back and forth. Nothing was like.. pushing from under it. It was almost like someone was pushing the bed back and forth just to wake me up from sleeping. I was searching on this website for answers 

Welcome to the forums.

When someone mentions feeling,seeing, hearing something right before falling asleep or upon waking I suggest googling hypnopompic/hypnagogic hallucinations. 

I am experiencing the exact same as soon as i get into bed the bed vibrates it started 2 wks ago i was so scared i thought it was mice at first it seemed something was running up and down my mattress i got up turned on the light looked under the bed nothing.. got bk into bed and felt as if someone lifted up the duvet and started touching my feet well i froze i was  to petrified to move.then it felt somthin had sat down on the bed well i was out of it so quick nothing was there. I started calling for the archangels said a decade of the rosary and threw some holy water on the bed.. i didnt get bk in that nite. Nothing happened the next nite so altho i was wondering what the heck was that.. it all started again last wednesday and continues every nite its happening rite now somethings moving under me i cant see anything i have a bottle of water on the bed and two teddy bears nothings moving apart from this wretched thing ..i freak rite out wen it starts touching me and rubs my feet i can feel the duvet been lifted i reali need someone to help me i dread getting into bed im so tired

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2014 at 12:52 PM, MavSynchroid said:

Hey folks.

This happens to me also, just about every night.  It started when I moved in with my daughter and her family.  It feels like someone is under my bed and moving it up and down.  It also feels like there is a presence or entity in bed rubbing up against me at times.  In New Mexico, when I was caught up in the New Age religion hogwash, where you meditate and things like that, a whole bunch of paranormal things happened to me in my apartment.  I saw the presence of a young boy walking around when I woke up in the middle of the night.  Three alien figures came on a youtube video and/or interrupted it when I was watching something else.  I believe they are called the "Arcturians".  These aliens are actually "fallen angels" who do have supernatural powers.  They are mentioned throughout the Bible and can influence humans and/or embody them.  They say they are here to help us "evolve", which is hogwash.  People need to realize we are in the end times and there are evil forces all around us.  I am not a super religious person, but I do believe in Jesus and the Bible.  Nothing but bad things happened to me when I got caught up in the false teachings of the New Age Religion scam.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the sensible thing to do is to first get checked out health-wise to see if it can be explained with health issues. Then, see if it follows you around and happens wherever you go. If so, then it is something to do with you, your body. If not, then try sleeping in a spare bed or couch to see if it happens there.

Thirdly, no-one seems to mention Out-of-Body(OOB)/Astral travel which it is said can produce all kinds of sensations from vibrations running up and down your body to clicks, whirrs, whooshes, bells, whistles, etc noises.

Watching TV can cause an altered state of consciousness and so you might be shifting out-of-sync with your physical body slightly(starting an OOB).

I believe the military are experimenting with various technology and they have a history of trying stuff out and then sitting back to see what gets reported. Maybe it is radio waves resonating in the bed springs or house structure, maybe they are building tunnels underground, it could be anything imaginable or unimaginable but they are not going to admit it - ever.

Of course, it could be any one of the other things people have mentioned here too, but you all need to determine if it is a health issue and then if it is caused by your body or external to it. That seems to be how to narrow down where these things are coming from.

Hi I'm new here, I was searching "bed shaking" on google and saw this site.

I am totally with you/anyone who is experiencing their bed shaking/vibrating, my experience started when I was in my mid 30's and has continued through to my present age of 60. When it started I was living in the centre of London and I put it down to the underground train network and thought nothing of it, but it continued to happen wherever I moved to. It started with a slight vibration of the bed frame and over the years it moved to the mattress, it was like one of those annoying "magic fingers" coin operated bed massagers you find in cheap motels, only turned on the slowest speed. I moved around London quite a lot, living in the centre, then south east west and back to the east, but it was always there every night without fail. I should also point out that I never drank alcohol or took drugs, wasn't particularly stressed, had lots of friends and a few relationships, a very active social life and I've always been a matter of fact rational person...with a vibrating mattress lol.

Then when I reached the age of 44 i decided to shift continents and found myself living happily in India where I continued with my well grounded rationality, but still my bed vibrated and then I went to see a psychiatrist for his opinion on this...but nothing ever came of it, not that he didn't believe me, but more to do with him knowing nothing about the subject. 2 years went by and I decided to move back to London, got a job and tried to get back into where I'd left off and all the while...my bed/mattress was still vibrating. Then  one day i decided to move back to India for good and settled on the west coast, bought a house and took in a couple of rescue dogs and some stray cats, and though the years have gone by, my bed/mattress is still vibrating. Only now I tell it to stop and sometimes it does, but sometimes it gets worse like a hand is hitting the depression where I generally sleep, and sometime the vibration is so strong my dogs/cats jump off the bed. I learnt to live with it, I don't scare easily and although the older I get and closer to becoming a ghost myself, my dogs and cats unnerve me when they growl and hiss at what appears to be nothing.

I can't document this with a video because the vibration is usually so slight that it wouldn't pick up on camera, it's only when I lay down that I feel it. Other people have experienced it but only when they've laid next to me, I really don't know what it is, whether it's a ghost entity demon attachment or just me....it's an unexplained mystery.

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2014 at 1:05 PM, Sweetpumper said:

Has anyone else witnessed this happening? You need to document it somehow.

I have well am right now and have just taken video but movements so slight. No washer running no big appliances. No one in the bed besides me a nd my two year old who stays still. I’m so scared a at the moment Because it’s starting to pull my feet and shoot pain through my body.

Edited by Anjelicabreeding0907