Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bed shaking/pushing from below every night

MavSynchroid

I’m actually surprised that it doesn’t seem like anyone has offered this as a solution. The OP and several others may be experiencing an extremely mild form of seizure. These kinds of symptoms (sensations under the pillow or bed such as slight shaking) are often associated with this condition. Not sure if these kinds of seizures are officially considered a type of epilepsy or not but they are apparently relatively common and also usually nothing to worry about.

Though these kinds of seizures are generally considered benign, you might still want to go to a sleep clinic and get an EEG done, and/or visit a doctor just to make sure that everything is alright. Would also get them to check out your heart just to make sure everything is above board.

I have this condition and it gives the exact same symptoms and seems very real. The way I found out it was by asking my girlfriend at the time to put her hand under my pillow where I felt the sensation. Once she told me she felt nothing I realised it had to be neurological and then did some research.

Good luck, and hope you guys manage to get to sleep. For me, finding this out actually strangely put me at ease, and it happens a lot less often now.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So I have this problem right now. I have a pull out couch with a mattress. The couch(folded up) and the bed pulled out would shake and you could feel movement in the mattress under you. What is causing mine is definately some animal most likely a rodent or small mammal. I'm in the process of tracking him down and catching whatever it is. I will repost when I find out what it is. Also whatever is in the mattress is producing a stink and it does so very often. I assume it is an animal with a defensive spray but was unsuccessful at finding anything I thought could be it online. The smell is strong Nd horrible and makes me nauseous as well as making it hard to breathe .

So consider that you may have some sort of animal in your mattress such as a mouse or rat which is what I thought this would turn out to be at first but that wouldn't explain the terrible smell.

So as I said I will repost when I figure out what is in my mattress.

7 hours ago, n33dsho3s said:

So I have this problem right now. I have a pull out couch with a mattress. The couch(folded up) and the bed pulled out would shake and you could feel movement in the mattress under you. What is causing mine is definately some animal most likely a rodent or small mammal. I'm in the process of tracking him down and catching whatever it is. I will repost when I find out what it is. Also whatever is in the mattress is producing a stink and it does so very often. I assume it is an animal with a defensive spray but was unsuccessful at finding anything I thought could be it online. The smell is strong Nd horrible and makes me nauseous as well as making it hard to breathe .

So consider that you may have some sort of animal in your mattress such as a mouse or rat which is what I thought this would turn out to be at first but that wouldn't explain the terrible smell.

So as I said I will repost when I figure out what is in my mattress.

Here’s some info...

https://www.bredapest.com/news/6-warning-signs-you-might-have-rats-or

“One of the first signs that many homeowners notice that could indicate a rodent infestation is a pungent, musky odor throughout the home. 

When rodents invade a home, they make a considerable mess, leaving droppings and urine all over the nest site, and sometimes outside it.”

Ya I figured out what it is. Its marmorized stink bugs. I live in a ****ty apartment building and these bugs travel inside in the winter. I'm not a dirtball and keep my place mostly clean most of the time but somehow these bugs find a way in. Like I said my building is in rough shape so I'm sure there are lots of cracks and holes for them to get in. 

I've never seen or heard of this before now but I did more research online and remembered seeing one of these on the floor one day but just threw the bug outside and didnt think anything of it. When I searched online for what could have gotten in my house and in my furniture there were only a few choices for what it could be. When I saw the picture of the stink bug I remembered seeing that bug and realized this is what was happening. The alternative was bed bugs and after doing a lot of reading I'm actually glad it's not bed bugs which are just about impossible to get rid of. The stink bugs come in way fewer numbers and can be gotten rid of alot easier apparently. My landlord is coming to spray tomorrow so we'll  see what happens. Again I will update on how it goes.

Thanks for the response(s).

On 2/20/2019 at 1:21 PM, n33dsho3s said:

Ya I figured out what it is. Its marmorized stink bugs. I live in a ****ty apartment building and these bugs travel inside in the winter. I'm not a dirtball and keep my place mostly clean most of the time but somehow these bugs find a way in. Like I said my building is in rough shape so I'm sure there are lots of cracks and holes for them to get in. 

I've never seen or heard of this before now but I did more research online and remembered seeing one of these on the floor one day but just threw the bug outside and didnt think anything of it. When I searched online for what could have gotten in my house and in my furniture there were only a few choices for what it could be. When I saw the picture of the stink bug I remembered seeing that bug and realized this is what was happening. The alternative was bed bugs and after doing a lot of reading I'm actually glad it's not bed bugs which are just about impossible to get rid of. The stink bugs come in way fewer numbers and can be gotten rid of alot easier apparently. My landlord is coming to spray tomorrow so we'll  see what happens. Again I will update on how it goes.

Thanks for the response(s).

Oh man stink bugs are horrible. They pop up all over my house all winter long. I get rid of at least two a day. 

I find it difficult to believe your bed is vibrating because of them though. Unless they are flying, they don’t vibrate. Not only that but it would take a awful lot of them in your bed even if they did vibrate.

Lastly if you had that many vibrating stink bugs in your bed, your bed would smell terrible. Just laying down on them,  in or under a matrice would trigger their defenses, and stink up your whole room. 

Ya lol I think my mind was playing tricks on me. There was probably 1 of them but in my mind it was an infestation lol. And the smell was bad but not like there was a room full. There may have been one in my bed that night which freaked me to the point of feeling the bed moving. I've since looked all through the couch and all through my apartment and haven't found a single one. Sprayed my walls and under the sink and hopefully wont have this problem again. I did find that one stink bug the one day so I know they were in here at some point whether it was 1 or 10 idk. But thanks all for the replies.

Case closed for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n33dsho3s said:

Ya lol I think my mind was playing tricks on me. There was probably 1 of them but in my mind it was an infestation lol. And the smell was bad but not like there was a room full. There may have been one in my bed that night which freaked me to the point of feeling the bed moving. I've since looked all through the couch and all through my apartment and haven't found a single one. Sprayed my walls and under the sink and hopefully wont have this problem again. I did find that one stink bug the one day so I know they were in here at some point whether it was 1 or 10 idk. But thanks all for the replies.

Case closed for me.

Sadly they’re kind of immune to pesticides and don’t really have any kind of predator. I used to find so many in my house but I didn’t see as many this past fall. 

I did read that the polar vortex (or whatever it’s called) probably killed off about 90-95% of the stink bugs. 

• Like 1

The last thing I need is to open myself up to ridicule, but this happens to me, day or night. It awakens me from deep sleep and I literally watch and feel it take place whole wide awake during the day. I’ve had various health aspects checked out and cleared, including 2 official exams for psychosis. Hell, I work in mental health and have been in therapy for years. I’m totally sane. I’ve even videoed things taking place. Often movements are subtle but they’re there on tape. 

But, my experiences are far more than what I’ve seen listed here, so far, andvwgatever this is, violates me, too. It’s stripped me of many aspects of my life, so far, sadly, but hasntbyet robbed me of hope. Quite the contrary. It’s actually offered me hope in my future as well as my over-arching purpose, too. I’ve learned a lot about the unseen and unexplained—aspects of life I never, ever believed in prior to this beginning. I’d been an atheist and I diehard skeptic for decades, and always the first to poo-poo and quickly offer a myriad of rational, logical, SEEN alternate explanations. Hell, I put my own experience through every imaginable wringer first. I even wound up at the local police station one Sunday afternoon, totally convinced my partner was a psychopath who was terrorizing me. After all, who else could it be? And I had, at that point, grainy, low light video of him playing tricks on me at night when I escaped to the living room to protect myself from him. (Wasn’t him; he was sound asleep in bed in the other room.)

i don’t know what’s going on. I do know the world is made up of things I can’t see, explain or know, though. And, I know my reality and have documented it (though a more current computer with good video editing software sure would be helpful in cleaning up some graininess & pulling out succinct clips from the hours and hours of footage).

im not sure why I’m replying except to say ‘thank you,’ for speaking up because I feel less alone than I did prior to my partner sending this link, and also, hopefully, to validate someone else as they experience similar. 

What I do now realize is that I know more about the paranormal/supernatural than 99% of the resources out there, though, having had no choice but to develop a sort of relationship to this thing over time. It has become easy to spot others who truly have experiences and discard many an ‘expert,’ who clearly gave not. And, like many here, I never asked for nor wanted (or even freakin believed!) any of this. I suppose it’s goid to know I’m completely sane and healthy, as a result, but the concern I have is this will take that away from me, too. :/

• 1 month later...

Like everyone else, I’m having a similar issue that started a few months ago. I live in a new home that has been inspected twice. I have a new Tempurpedic mattress and a new mattress foundation, new bedroom furniture (master) and new living room furniture. I do not have any type of medical diseases, deficiencies, anxiety, or any other mental disorders. I do not believe in paranormal activities, ghosts, or anything remotely similar to either of those things. With that being said, I feel something moving my bed in both bedrooms and while sitting in the living room. Initially, I thought it may have been the bed but logic and sound reasoning quickly dismissed that thought. I started timing the incidents which happens almost every evening and all weekend long. It starts out slow and it comes in waves. After a while it will speed up to a vibration speed. Every 2-2.5 hours it will idle to a mild rumble for a few minutes and speed up again. I feel it the most when I’m sitting on the bed or on my living room furniture. I can feel it in the kitchen and both bathrooms but not as strongly as the other rooms. I’m fully awake and I do not sleepwalk. I live in a one level ranch style home on a cement slab.

I think something in the vicinity of my home is causing the vibrations and other random movements. They are traveling underground and coming up through the floor of my home. 

You can’t feel it with your hand and you can’t see anything. Everyone that comes over attempts to put their hand to the floor trying to feel it. It’s a low frequency vibration so you won’t be able to feel it with your hand. Low frequency vibrations typically travels through objects which is why it can only be felt while sitting on the furniture through areas of your body where weight is applied. For example when I’m sitting on my sofa, I feel it the strongest in my butt and hip area. If I’m laying on my side in the bed, I feel it in my hips and my elbow if I’m propping my head up on my hand. Vibration has the ability to travel long distances (20 miles or more) underground through soil, rocks, water pipes etc. A lot of people don’t understand how resonate sound, and vibration frequency works. I also realize those who are genuinely feeling something moving are often discredited and dismissed or considered insane. 

My problem is that I live near several manufacturing facilities all within a 10 mile radius so it’s hard to determine exactly where the source is coming from. When it’s moving slow it feels like something is slightly pulling and pushing on something underneath my floor traveling up through the middle of my bed where the center support rod it placed underneath my mattress and foundation. My water system is routed underneath my home. There’s no gas or anything electrical underground in my subdivision. Whatever is causing the movement has to be connected to my watering system. It’s very annoying and sometimes it gives me headaches. I made this posts for those who may be having similar issues that’s not medically related. I’ll probably end up moving soon. I really like this house and it’s unfortunate that this issue can’t be resolved.

Hi,

so this used to happen to me all the time when I was a young child. I felt quite tortured by this experience, I would complain to my mother and she would let me go into her bed with her, whereupon she would also experience  the shaking, pushing, jolting etc...therefore we concurred that the phenomenon was related to me somehow and not the bed I was sleeping in. Make no mistake though, it was quite otherworldly and not something I was physically causing. It would be impossible for me to do so and we both knew it. Anyway I pleaded with whomever or whatever to please leave me alone! I would say in my head and out loud “please leave me alone, I can’t help you and I dont know what you want. I just want to sleep and I need you to let me be” finally after several nights of pleading with whatever or whomever- my normal life resumed. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sharesi said:

Hi,

so this used to happen to me all the time when I was a young child. I felt quite tortured by this experience, I would complain to my mother and she would let me go into her bed with her, whereupon she would also experience  the shaking, pushing, jolting etc...therefore we concurred that the phenomenon was related to me somehow and not the bed I was sleeping in. Make no mistake though, it was quite otherworldly and not something I was physically causing. It would be impossible for me to do so and we both knew it. Anyway I pleaded with whomever or whatever to please leave me alone! I would say in my head and out loud “please leave me alone, I can’t help you and I dont know what you want. I just want to sleep and I need you to let me be” finally after several nights of pleading with whatever or whomever- my normal life resumed. Hope this helps. 

I've had the same thing happen as a child and continues to this day 50 years later.I still don't know what it is but still puts the wind up me to this day.

18 hours ago, Brynn Leigh said:

Like everyone else, I’m having a similar issue that started a few months ago. I live in a new home that has been inspected twice. I have a new Tempurpedic mattress and a new mattress foundation, new bedroom furniture (master) and new living room furniture. I do not have any type of medical diseases, deficiencies, anxiety, or any other mental disorders. I do not believe in paranormal activities, ghosts, or anything remotely similar to either of those things. With that being said, I feel something moving my bed in both bedrooms and while sitting in the living room. Initially, I thought it may have been the bed but logic and sound reasoning quickly dismissed that thought. I started timing the incidents which happens almost every evening and all weekend long. It starts out slow and it comes in waves. After a while it will speed up to a vibration speed. Every 2-2.5 hours it will idle to a mild rumble for a few minutes and speed up again. I feel it the most when I’m sitting on the bed or on my living room furniture. I can feel it in the kitchen and both bathrooms but not as strongly as the other rooms. I’m fully awake and I do not sleepwalk. I live in a one level ranch style home on a cement slab.

I think something in the vicinity of my home is causing the vibrations and other random movements. They are traveling underground and coming up through the floor of my home. 

You can’t feel it with your hand and you can’t see anything. Everyone that comes over attempts to put their hand to the floor trying to feel it. It’s a low frequency vibration so you won’t be able to feel it with your hand. Low frequency vibrations typically travels through objects which is why it can only be felt while sitting on the furniture through areas of your body where weight is applied. For example when I’m sitting on my sofa, I feel it the strongest in my butt and hip area. If I’m laying on my side in the bed, I feel it in my hips and my elbow if I’m propping my head up on my hand. Vibration has the ability to travel long distances (20 miles or more) underground through soil, rocks, water pipes etc. A lot of people don’t understand how resonate sound, and vibration frequency works. I also realize those who are genuinely feeling something moving are often discredited and dismissed or considered insane. 

My problem is that I live near several manufacturing facilities all within a 10 mile radius so it’s hard to determine exactly where the source is coming from. When it’s moving slow it feels like something is slightly pulling and pushing on something underneath my floor traveling up through the middle of my bed where the center support rod it placed underneath my mattress and foundation. My water system is routed underneath my home. There’s no gas or anything electrical underground in my subdivision. Whatever is causing the movement has to be connected to my watering system. It’s very annoying and sometimes it gives me headaches. I made this posts for those who may be having similar issues that’s not medically related. I’ll probably end up moving soon. I really like this house and it’s unfortunate that this issue can’t be resolved.

It's refreshing to hear this from someone who understands ground and pipe vibration, it sounds pretty severe on your case. 

I'm wondering if there is some kind of shock absorbing material you could put under the legs of your furniture, like thick rubber feet - or maybe some type of dampening flooring.

Edited by moonman

I currently have some thick anti-vibration pads underneath my 4 posts bed. It’s a canopy bed and the posts are wide which doesn’t help when it comes to vibrations. The least amount of contact with the floor would be best so smaller wooden posts would be optimal. Also it’s low frequency that’s traveling up through the floor and passing through anything that sits on floor. The vibrations would have to be stopped or prevented from the actual source. Pads and floor mats are designed to stop the problematic machine/equipment from vibrating thus preventing the vibrations from traveling. Once the vibrations leave the problematic source and travel to other areas, very little can be done to alleviate the vibrations.

I’m going to order some special made solid wood blocks to raise my posts about 6-7 inches higher. It probably won’t alleviate it 100% but I’m hoping it will cut it down some. Wood is best to minimize vibrations. I’ll also add that I don’t have carpet in my home which isn’t helping in my situation to say the least. 

Appreciate your input, Brynn.

Yes, it could be related to low frequency sound, but the problem is that no-one here seems interested in a genuine investigation.  I've offered several times to help (and will do so again here..), but just get accused of 'bullying' tactics...  While you say you have no 'diseases, deficiences, anxiety', etc.. have you actually asked your GP about this?  What questions did they ask you, to rule out any medical condition?  There are quite a few conditions that may cause the problem, and many of those have few or no other symptoms.  Classifying this as a 'mental disorder' is not very helpful and some might find it insulting. 

22 hours ago, Brynn Leigh said:

...A lot of people don’t understand how resonate sound, and vibration frequency works.

But then again, a lot do..  Plumbers in particular are usually quite knowledgeable on 'water hammer' and it's a common problem.  Usually it's at audible frequencies, but it can certainly be subsonic or cause subsonic harmonics in a house's structure.  That doesn't mean it can't be detected - as a hifi hobbyist, I have a sound level meter that extends way down into subsonic measurements... sadly unless you live in Queensland, Australia that won't help you, but if you talk to a plumber first, then perhaps to a sound engineer at a high-end hifi store or maybe go talk to seismic experts at a university, you may find eagerly willing volunteers who will be happy to help.

• Like 1

When I was a kid we lived in an old adobe house. My aunt and cousin lived with us for a short time and afterwards, my brother got to move in to the room they had shared.  He had visitations quite often with what he described as someone jumping up and down on his bed so hard his feet would fly up and down.  At the time I was awakened often with the feeling of someone sitting in the chair by my bed.  I never saw anyone but it would scare me.  Both of us would pray for protection and then fall asleep.  We always felt better after we prayed and my brother said the bouncing would stop when he prayed.  Soon after that our dad started hearing voices and went a little crazy, never really ever getting over it even though we moved several times after that.

• Like 1

Hi this is so crazy to me ots 319 my time and this has been happening to me for more than a year now. My bed is shaking right now as i lay here typing this. Everynite sleeping or not between 1 am n 4 am my bed will shake anywhere from 5 mins to maybe 30 mins. I was just woken up by the shaking tonight my mom said come get me so i just did and she was amazed. Im a firm believer in ghost, i have had a few sleep paralysis experiences but this cant be that if im able to type this out. I thought it was potentially my old mattess that was on a cheap box spring. Not that got a new bed 3 months ago. Then thought maybe my ac. Not that havent used ac in about 8 months. I have had some paranormal stuff occur hear. Disembodied voices seeing shadows n figures n ghost cats. My mom and dad also have unexplainable expierences. Im too the point where im saying firmly please stop shaking my bed over n over. Idk 

10 hours ago, Bedshaking123 said:

Hi this is so crazy to me ots 319 my time and this has been happening to me for more than a year now. My bed is shaking right now as i lay here typing this. Everynite sleeping or not between 1 am n 4 am my bed will shake anywhere from 5 mins to maybe 30 mins. I was just woken up by the shaking tonight my mom said come get me so i just did and she was amazed. Im a firm believer in ghost, i have had a few sleep paralysis experiences but this cant be that if im able to type this out. I thought it was potentially my old mattess that was on a cheap box spring. Not that got a new bed 3 months ago. Then thought maybe my ac. Not that havent used ac in about 8 months. I have had some paranormal stuff occur hear. Disembodied voices seeing shadows n figures n ghost cats. My mom and dad also have unexplainable expierences. Im too the point where im saying firmly please stop shaking my bed over n over. Idk 

What is below your bedroom?

On 4/22/2019 at 8:39 PM, ChrLzs said:

Appreciate your input, Brynn.

Yes, it could be related to low frequency sound, but the problem is that no-one here seems interested in a genuine investigation.  I've offered several times to help (and will do so again here..), but just get accused of 'bullying' tactics...  While you say you have no 'diseases, deficiences, anxiety', etc.. have you actually asked your GP about this?  What questions did they ask you, to rule out any medical condition?  There are quite a few conditions that may cause the problem, and many of those have few or no other symptoms.  Classifying this as a 'mental disorder' is not very helpful and some might find it insulting. 

But then again, a lot do..  Plumbers in particular are usually quite knowledgeable on 'water hammer' and it's a common problem.  Usually it's at audible frequencies, but it can certainly be subsonic or cause subsonic harmonics in a house's structure.  That doesn't mean it can't be detected - as a hifi hobbyist, I have a sound level meter that extends way down into subsonic measurements... sadly unless you live in Queensland, Australia that won't help you, but if you talk to a plumber first, then perhaps to a sound engineer at a high-end hifi store or maybe go talk to seismic experts at a university, you may find eagerly willing volunteers who will be happy to help.

For the record, I didn’t call anything a mental disorder. I said that I don’t have one. If someone wants to assume there’s some sort of hidden implication in my statement then so be it. I’m only responsible for what I say. I’m not responsible for their lack of understanding or comprehension.... 

It’s definitely not a water hammer issue because it lasts for hours and hours through the week and all weekend long. No one in my home is turning the water on and off, nor flushing the toilet, nor showering, nor washing clothes for hours and hours on end here. Water hammer typically happens during one of these instances or whenever water is turned on and off.  It’s not constant. 

I’ve read through some of the comments and I’ve read what you’ve suggested. I can only guess as to why no one “appears” to be taking your advice.  Some people probably did in fact set up a camera to document their situation and probably couldn’t get it to duplicate what they were describing on this forum. Others may not have liked the delivery of your advice. Some people might be lonely and simply want to converse with others about what they’re experiencing or may have experienced in the past. Then, you may have some that might be second guessing themselves as to what they’re seeing or feeling and are afraid of watching the recording and seeing no activity captured on the footage. Lastly, some people may not really have an issue but stumbled across this forum while searching for something else and chimed in just because....

Edited by Brynn Leigh

15 hours ago, Brynn Leigh said:

For the record, I didn’t call anything a mental disorder. I said that I don’t have one.

so.... why would you bring it up, then?  Surely you would know that is a demeaning and potentially offensive term - so don't put a shot across the bows and get annoyed that someone shoots back..

Given you then go on at length about how it can't possibly be water hammer and give us a whole pile of incorrect information that did NOT come from a plumbing expert, I'm out.

BTW, you conveniently left out another possibility - they took my advice, found out what the problem was, and were either not motivated enough (or embarrassed) to come back.  You'd think, if it was a genuine problem, they would have come back even if just to prove me (and the others who offered explanations, few of which involved 'mental disorders') wrong....

Feel free to carry on that approach.  Me, I'd prefer that we properly investigate things, not dismiss possibilities without full and expert consideration.

• Haha 1

And you wonder why people have an issue with your advice and/or responses on this post...

Since you’re clearly lacking in social clues, or simply refuse to understand that people don’t want your advice let’s see if you’ll accept advice being given to you and by YOU: Let people deal with their situation however they choose to deal with it. If someone wants to complain, ask questions, create an imaginary story, or chime in on something they may have delt with in the past but felt like bringing it up in this forum then let them. You’re not obligated to respond or give advice, just like no one is obligated to take your advice. You’d think after YEARS of you going back and forth on this one particular post with so many people that it would finally sink in at some point but I digress...

On 4/25/2019 at 5:25 PM, ChrLzs said:

I'm out.

What a great idea!

From me and on behalf of a few others, we sincerely thank you:)

• Thanks 3

I’m glad you said this, @Brynn Leigh, because this particular poster’s contributions were combative, without provocation. My assumption—based on the forum name—was that this was a place for folks to report and discuss and seek help for the unexplained, not to get attacked, insulted and challenged by others. 

Many of us are speaking up because, after having experienced something, run the tests; sought out experts; turned for support to friends and family, only to wind up feeling isolated and like we’re going nuts. Even when nothing is wrong with us and have never sought attention, drama or the like by concocting/imagining things. Why would anyone assume others wouldn’t have already considered sleep paralysis, for instance? That’s the very first google search result that pops up! More importantly, most people have had at least one incident of sleep paralysis and are very aware of what that is like vs being wide awake, working at 2 in the afternoon and experiencing THE UNEXPLAINED. 

Many of us are highly intelligent—some of us, even, scientists. Many of us actually DO have test results, video evidence and hard corroborating proof of the things we are seeing, but would rather be shot than post them somewhere that’s become the target of ridicule, as this poster has done for years. There is, frankly, zero evidence they’d consider valid, very obviously. I suppose I could turn the tables and suggest, instead of in-your-face challenges (why in the world dost thou protest so much?), skeptics could actually offer to help others with video editing, down to clips; or cleaning up normal static. If posters are here under the guise of trying to convince total strangers of their idiocy and your superior knowing, it’s a clear sign you need to get a life. You’ll not earn either trust, respect or listening ears as long as you refuse to offer any of those to others. 

• Like 2

Ya think? Really? 

Twice now, I’ve read through this entire thread, dating back over 5 years, with the first post. This poster and 1-2 others have bullied and cajoled over and over, again, over that time frame. That’s quick? Not quick enough. No one has said anything in response to what is clearly acts of outright bullying, of people trying to make sense out of very scary, disturbing experiences. I’m of the mind that it went on so long because nothing was ever said to thwart that behavior and treatment of others. 

Its pretty messed up and Brynn Leigh was actually logical and fair enough to say, “Stop.” I hope that it stays that way, but I have no problem confronting anyone who chooses to bully over dialogue with others here, again. Or, anywhere, actually. Mocking and ridiculing people is truly cowardly behavior of the desperate. It’s not kind; not thoughtful and anything but honest, respectful, rational discourse.  

Edited by Decantrix
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

My sister and I recorded it. We placed a flashlight on the bed in the dark and watched The light beam move up and down with the pushing that was coming up from under the mattress. I was on the bed and she was on the floor! She witnessed the light beam moving up and down! The entire recording we are having a conversation... I'll get to that in a minute! I've also placed a bottle of water on the bed when it vibrates and you can see the tiny micro vibrations going through the water.... Back to the conversation my sister and I had while recording.. the very first time it happened to me I was intoxicated...I commented on this and listening very closely in the background of our recording you hear a very deep male voice say "Ha Ha Ha.... Because you were drunk" it was only my sister and myself in House at this time. The voice was so quiet we had to amplify the audio and play it on a loud external speaker... Earbuds also picked it up. This is not the only recording.... I don't believe in ghosts. I am an atheist. Whatever it is has been here for a very long time. I believe only some human beings have the capability to feel hear and sense whatever it is! I also believe some of us dismiss it as spirits entities angles... demons....ghosts...When in reality we have absolutely no idea. My bed still vibrates although the pushing from the bottom has ceased. Next time you are experiencing any of these go ahead and try recording and the water bottle for yourself! don't take my word on it because I'm just a person on the internet. I could be a crazy coot... A drug addict... Or possibly I'm just really bored... Find out for yourself! Word from the wise however... Keep your crazy to yourself. Those who have never experienced such things aren't open to hearing about them or taking any of your claims seriously! Do your own research bearing in mind that fear in the human mind can turn our reality into fiction.. I'm in no way saying the bed doesn't vibrate and there is nothing pushing up from below.... Is definitely a reality... When we become terrified our mind begins to spin out and we imagine all sorts of things most of them derived from fiction. Some believe it is a passed loved one... This is a comforting thought! And there are those who believe it's a spirit or demon in their house that has either passed in the home or has come through a portal... I LOL at this.I don't believe there is any way to rid ourselves of these happenings... I believe every single one of us experienced it but only some of us are aware. Next time you do... Try and be 100% completely aware. 

• Thanks 1