Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
MavSynchroid

Bed shaking/pushing from below every night

257 posts in this topic

Decantrix

I also have video of a sake cup full of water vibrating and also rotating from the pressure of being pushed from underneath. Thanks for posting your experience with similar. 

Sanders

i haven't read the 11 pages of comments here, so i'll make my suggestions very brief. i think anyone experiencing sensations of their bed shaking — especially as they are falling asleep, during sleep, or upon just awaking — should consider sleep paralysis or undiagnosed narcolepsy as a possible cause. also, i didn't see anyone mention the spin cycle of a washing machine can also cause mild bed shaking in some homes. just trying to help anyone still looking for possible causes. 

Jewels0926

Hello. I came across this forum after feeling like something was moving around in my bed. A new foam mattress about 6 months ago. Foam mattress seems to come up alot. I think there is air pockets in these mattresses that move around for a few seconds here and there, as we move around. At first I thought is was a ghost animal but I noticed things settle down after I do. Hope this helps someone out.

Ashmormot

I have been dealing with these vibrations for a couple of years.  I have felt very intense vibrations to very mild vibrations.  I also feel the pushing up on my mattress as if someone is under my bed.  I have felt my blankets being pulled off my and as soon as I looked into the floor it stopped.  I can tell by the vibrations where it is in the room.  I feel it traveling in the room from the right side of my bed to the left, over me and under me, or moving down or up a body part.  I’m completely awake watching tv.  It does respond if I tell it to leave but it comes right back.  What works the best is clapping before I go to bed around my room and I also have a bowl of sea salt and water with a splash of vinegar sitting by my tv.  my dogs respond to this in the room and stare my other dog hides under the bed.  It’s definitely annoying for sure.  I have been touched, my hair lightly pulled, a chair in the kitchen has slip across the floor and I saw a man run out of my house super fast and not make a sound, solid, super skinny about 6’4, jeans wife beater and attempted at bleached hair that looked yesllow.

• Like 1

Casa Concha

Maybe it's your body that shakes.

You think it's the bed but it's your body? Leaving your body while sleeping could be the reason. 

• Like 1

openozy

Convenient to put this down to sleep paralysis,mental stress but when you see covers moving or getting dragged off you it is hard to explain unless its some kind of paranormal event.No doubt doctors will give you drugs to make you sleep through it.Their answer to something beyond their knowledge,so you cant really blame them.

openozy
On 20/06/2019 at 9:54 AM, Jewels0926 said:

Hello. I came across this forum after feeling like something was moving around in my bed. A new foam mattress about 6 months ago. Foam mattress seems to come up alot. I think there is air pockets in these mattresses that move around for a few seconds here and there, as we move around. At first I thought is was a ghost animal but I noticed things settle down after I do. Hope this helps someone out.

Maybe because it is something paranormal and reacting to your fear.When you show none it retreats.