Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Pyramid Found On Asteroid RQ36

OverSword

Fascinating... seems too incredible to be a real photo... hoping for a confirmation!

Edited by bendigger0

I'll be honest, that site just reeks of credible sources and peer reviewed studies :yes:

lol

• Like 5

Alien pyramid found on Earth!!!!

mountains16.jpg

Not laughing yet? Then read the text at the link:

When you first look at this asteroid it appears just like a normal rock in space, but with a more careful second glance you will see...it is inhabited. There is a black (flat black color) pyramid on this asteroid.

And...

This massive structure is meant to be hidden on this small asteroid, so it is probably monitoring planets as it passes them without any primitive life discovering them...however, India was on top of it and caught it quickly.
  • Like 4

I see a face, a pyramid and a couple of flying pigs. Well done India. Jeeeezze!

• Like 6

To me the "pyramid" seems to be made of different material than the rest of the asteroid and has four sides with straight edged corners. Interestingly after googling the named asteroid i found this information as well.

When it comes to visiting asteroids, NASA doesn't pick run-of-the-mill space rocks. The target of NASA's latest asteroid mission is not only thought to be rich in the building blocks of life, it also has a chance — although a remote one — of threatening Earth in the year 2182.

The asteroid 1999 RQ36 is the target of a new unmanned spacecraft, which NASA plans to launch in 2016 to collect a sample from the space rock and return it to Earth by 2023.

The mission's leaders spent a long time surveying possible destinations for the mission, and finally settled on 1999 RQ36. NASA calls the mission OSIRIS-Rex, which is short for Origins-Spectral Interpretation-Resource Identification-Security-Regolith Explorer.

Link

• Like 2

Interesting video, is this confirmed to be a real video? Having difficulties with the link as i'm at work. I would imagine it to be an artificial formation of some sort though you can clearly see the difference in color from the rest of the asteroid, peaks my curiousity.

• Like 1

I went to the IRSO website, I cannot find anything about this there. The only info concerning events in 2014 are three successful satellite launches.

• Like 1

Think someone is taking this far too literally:

Remember this film?

monolith-space-odyssey1.jpg

Interesting video, is this confirmed to be a real video? Having difficulties with the link as i'm at work. I would imagine it to be an artificial formation of some sort though you can clearly see the difference in color from the rest of the asteroid, peaks my curiousity.

one of the comments under the vid was this....

Care to provide the ORIGINAL LINK of these images/frames OP?????

so I'm not sure if it is a real video yet...

·

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

I wonder what kind of G's you'd be pulling inside of that pyramid with that spin?

• Like 2

one of the comments under the vid was this....

so I'm not sure if it is a real video yet...

·

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Thanks Bee, could only see the video you posted in the thread, couldn't get into the actual link so I appreciate that.

• Like 1

Someone dropped a clanger when editing this, since the satellite they claim took these images was 160million miles away on the date in question....that would need a primary mirror of some 20+ miles in width ;)

• Like 6

I wonder what kind of G's you'd be pulling inside of that pyramid with that spin?

I was going to say this. Asteroids do tumble about a lot

• Like 2

Someone dropped a clanger when editing this, since the satellite they claim took these images was 160million miles away on the date in question....that would need a primary mirror of some 20+ miles in width ;)

do you have anything to back up what you've said, Sky Scanner...?

do you have anything to back up what you've said, Sky Scanner...?

No bee, i'm not here to change anyone's mind, it's up to others to think what they will :)

If you look at asteroid mission data (asteroid mission.org is a good source) then compare it with what is posted on the vid, you'll see what I mean.

To me the "pyramid" seems to be made of different material than the rest of the asteroid and has four sides with straight edged corners. Interestingly after googling the named asteroid i found this information as well.

When it comes to visiting asteroids, NASA doesn't pick run-of-the-mill space rocks. The target of NASA's latest asteroid mission is not only thought to be rich in the building blocks of life, it also has a chance — although a remote one — of threatening Earth in the year 2182.

The asteroid 1999 RQ36 is the target of a new unmanned spacecraft, which NASA plans to launch in 2016 to collect a sample from the space rock and return it to Earth by 2023.

The mission's leaders spent a long time surveying possible destinations for the mission, and finally settled on 1999 RQ36. NASA calls the mission OSIRIS-Rex, which is short for Origins-Spectral Interpretation-Resource Identification-Security-Regolith Explorer.

Link

Not sure about the vid being verified...or the site, UFO's Daily motto: 'the truth is within our grasp' :cry::alien::cry:

Why build on an unstable asteroid??? :unsure2:

My theory is that the 'structure' is actually a large half-buried diamond....only 4 of the 8 sides of diamond are visible. :tu:

• Like 1

No bee, i'm not here to change anyone's mind, it's up to others to think what they will :)

If you look at asteroid mission data (asteroid mission.org is a good source) then compare it with what is posted on the vid, you'll see what I mean.

thanks for nothing....jeeeez..... :rolleyes:

:P

• Like 1

I have to be honest, this does look a bit like an artificial structure on this asteroid. See the pictures here and tell me

what you think.

Have found nothing on the ISRO page about this object and NASA just have some rough pixeled radar images those dont

look like the object in the clip. I would say it is a fake and maybe created based on the knowledge about the for 2016 scheduled

NASA mission named OSIRIS-REx to probe this asteorid. OSIRIS + pyramid on a asteorid is the CT stuff here.

thanks for nothing....jeeeez..... :rolleyes:

:P

Why can't you look it up? (I can't post links with what i'm using without a lot of hassle). There is no satellites anywhere near that asteroid at the moment, nothing has taken any images of that scale. They even connected the wrong satellite to the wrong country.

• Like 2

1: The asteroid is ONLY 580 meters wide. :tu:

2: NASA have a mission to send a craft there 2016

"The asteroid 1999 RQ36 is the target of a new unmanned spacecraft, which NASA plans to launch in 2016 to collect a sample from the space rock and return it to Earth by 2023"

http://www.space.com...-1999-rq36.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Why can't you look it up? (I can't post links with what i'm using without a lot of hassle). There is no satellites anywhere near that asteroid at the moment, nothing has taken any images of that scale. They even connected the wrong satellite to the wrong country.

you made the claim it's up to you to....blah blah blah...you know how the litany goes....

edit....what are you using then..? Etch-a-sketch......?

(that's not even funny... :innocent: )

:D

Edited by bee
  • Like 3

you made the claim it's up to you to....blah blah blah...you know how the litany goes....

Anyone interested can find it in a 5sec google search if it interests them.....and all that...

• Like 2