Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Burger King sells gay pride Whopper

BiffSplitkins

At one Burger King location in San Francisco, the fast food chain is offering customers a new way to "be your way" with "The Proud Whopper."

The company released the specially packaged gay pride Whopper in connection with San Francisco's annual gay pride celebrations, HuffPo reported. The burger is exactly the same as a regular Whopper, but it comes packaged in a special rainbow-colored wrapper that reads, "We are all the same inside."

READ MORE

The irony of a piece of meat between two buns is just waaaay too much on this one. :whistle:

• Like 9

[/size][/font][/color]

The irony of a piece of meat between two buns is just waaaay too much on this one. :whistle:

With this BK should bring back their "Have it your way" slogan.

McDonald's is following BK's footsteps with the Gay Pride Big Mac a.k.a McLuvin, includes a new variation of "Special sauce".

• Like 6

How about a straight pride burger? Seems like being gay is flavour of the month!

• Like 8

I heard there are going to be 2 options....

The Pitcher....

The Catcher....

• Like 1

The writing on the wrapper was good "we're all the same on the inside"

• Like 2

no... deleted :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Tourette Burger to be served in CW29+30 (@#!!%!).

• Like 3

McDonald's is following BK's footsteps with the Gay Pride Big Mac a.k.a McLuvin, includes a new variation of "Special sauce".

"It's saltier than usual."

• Like 4

so, on the one hand, i saw that all the proceeds are going to charity, which is ok. on the other hand, they're going to a charity that was founded by burger king themselves, so... is that really all that charitable? i don't know. it's so hard to judge with corporate sponsored things like this.

• Like 1

"We're all the same on the inside".

If that's a reference to being a homosexual, not really.

I'm sick and tired of all the pro gay propaganda.

I really don't care which way someone swings, why do some gay people feel the need to advertise the fact? "Look at me everyone, i'm gay, aren't i special"

Buy that burger and paint a big target on your back and open yourself up to all manner of anti gay attacks.

Seriously, nobody cares, just buy a standard burger like everyone else.

• Like 2

I really don't care which way someone swings, why do some gay people feel the need to advertise the fact? "Look at me everyone, i'm gay, aren't i special"

Buy that burger and paint a big target on your back and open yourself up to all manner of anti gay attacks.

I agree with this 100%

Also, the Black history Month, etc,etc,etc....

I am not prejudice at all, but come on.

If straight, white guys made their own TV channel, and had a " straight,white, history month " how would this fly?

I am sick of it too.

Although, if you want to get on a reality TV show, make sure you send in a video of you being an obnoxious, flamboyant, gay person......That will up your chances big time.

• Like 1

It wasn't really propaganda, it was only in 1 store, on 1 day where gay pride was. It was just Burger King trying to cash in on a target audience. Nothing more, nothing less. I really don't see the big deal.

I agree with this 100%

Also, the Black history Month, etc,etc,etc....

I am not prejudice at all, but come on.

Why do statements like "I'm not prejudice" always come before the word "but"

And if straight white people had been the subject of violence and your afformentioned prejudice, just for being who they are, then I'm sure they would have a straight white pride march too.

• Like 1

you already have all of those things, people. it's called everything, everywhere else.

get this straight: you are not marginalized. you are not oppressed. you do not live in danger because of who you are. you are on top. society is built in such a way that it favors you.

and then you complain when minorities have the gall to be proud of the fact that they have survived in this world.

• Like 1

and then you complain when minorities have the gall to be proud of the fact that they have survived in this world.

I am a minority. Just not legally.

I am white, and I lived in Nevada, and now in Arizona. And, I do not know Spanish.

I am a minority, and that is fact......And I am proud to be a Naturally Born White American.

you really don't get it, do you? you are still a member of the group that holds most of the wealth and power. the british in india may have been a minority in india, but they were the ruling class. they were not oppressed. and odds are, neither are you.

I am a minority. Just not legally.

I am white, and I lived in Nevada, and now in Arizona. And, I do not know Spanish.

Well, that just seems short sighted

If straight, white guys made their own TV channel, and had a " straight,white, history month " how would this fly?

fox-news-logo.png done and done

• Like 1

you really don't get it, do you? you are still a member of the group that holds most of the wealth and power. the british in india may have been a minority in india, but they were the ruling class. they were not oppressed. and odds are, neither are you.

Far from having any kind of money, nor living anywhere near I would want to. Live paycheck to paycheck dear. Lost a home in Nevada, have had 5 different jobs in 3 different States away from family last 8 years to survive. Need to see a Oncologist for my Melanoma check ups, but can not afford it.

Now, I was 3/4r's joking...But....

DMV, Voting information, and School books come home in half English, half Spanish.

Adds on different things ( beer 12 packs, etc. ) are in 100% Spanish.

If I were an illegal, my Doctor appointment would be free. So would my drivers license.So would giving birth, and a new car seat, and food.

I am looked at weird, as being " white " is maybe a 1 in 10 here.

I have been told " I don't like white people "

I don't think you get it, do you?

Well, that just seems short sighted

fox-news-logo.png done and done

As said, I was 3/4 joking.......

:)

i never said you had a wonderful life. but guess what? none of that happened due to you being white, male, or cisgendered.

• Like 1

It wasn't really propaganda, it was only in 1 store, on 1 day where gay pride was. It was just Burger King trying to cash in on a target audience. Nothing more, nothing less. I really don't see the big deal.

People have to get worked up about "having things shoved down their throats". Some papers base their entire output on it.

i never said you had a wonderful life. but guess what? none of that happened due to you being white, male, or cisgendered.

How do you know?

Every day is white male history day, just open your wallet and look at the faces on the bills.

Every day is white male history day, just open your wallet and look at the faces on the bills.

Silly Duelix, no one carries cash anymore

Bills in my wallet......I think 1994 was the last time my wallet saw cash.