Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sleep Paralysis - Ghost Captured On Video

mikepike78

I was waiting for a screamer prank, but all I got was a questionable shadow on the wall... #HandPuppets

• Like 1

so i tried hard the second time, but i see nothing, dunno what the people here are talking bout.....wtf, it is just an empty room i dont see any shadow.

Hot drink steam is white and not black.

I'm guessing that it's very likely paranormal. OP you must burn an insense stick in your room before bedtime. You can also get flowers that give off perfume or place jet under your pillow. Get something made of iron and put that in your room.

in well lit daylight conditions seen with the naked eye maybe it is.. theres other factors to take into account here , its filmed on a crap camera at night with dodgy lighting , not in daylight so its not natural lighting.. and hes wanting to film his sleep apnia when really theres nothing to film , you lie still when you have it you cant move until its over? so whats he expecting to see? the moment after he wakes up and freaks out? wheres that part of the video?...either way im guessing its faked/edited whatever ... a dont understand what you mean about me burning insense sticks ,flowers, jets under pillows , something made of iron in my room?? Edited by alfonso
  • Like 1

I get so mad when I see videos like this. FAKE. Done with video editor.

• Like 2

a dont understand what you mean about me burning insense sticks ,flowers, jets under pillows , something made of iron in my room??

that was directed to the person who started the thread, not to you

• Like 1

Ive had sleep paralysis with hallucinations for the last 12 years of my life, Ill have it every night for weeks and then it will stop for a month and then start up again. Ive tried many things to make it stop but it wont. Id rather see that one than the ones I see/have seen. I would never tape it though, because if these beings are outside of my mind, I would hate to have them on video, I dont think anyone would be able to handle seeing what I see.

• Like 1

Either it's wearing a hat, or it has horns! Demon, or Hatman?!? I don't know which is worse!

I don't see anything except possibly the vaguest of shadows against the wall on the opposite side of the bed.

That can only be the invisible man! I can't see anything . HD retina here.

He wanted to get traffic, which worked, he got almost 15k views so he get about 20 dollars worth. The video is a photo with a fade in cartoon shadow. The room should of had matrix or background noise but it didn't.

• Like 5

Yes I can see some dark figure on 0:36. If you have a video camera that uses a SD card that compresses

the file they can cause something like that. But it's usually more white and fuzzy looking like a pixel affect

when an image is zoomed in. I guess for piece of mind you could get one of those psychics and maybe

they can shed some light on your situation.

This is what makes me mad. Fakes. It makes me wonder if there is actually anything real to the paranormal at all.

• Like 1

This is what makes me mad. Fakes. It makes me wonder if there is actually anything real to the paranormal at all.

Real?

Psychology/health issues, ignorance, misidentification ( from ignorance ) and $$$$$, and attention/fame.

Those are about the only real things.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 5

Real?

Psychology/health issues, ignorance, misidentification ( from ignorance ) and $$$$$, and attention/fame.

Those are about the only real things.

That's the only kind of real I can see about it. :no:

At 34 seconds there is some vague kind of distortion above the bed that drifts and then abruptly disappears. It helps if you maximize the screen...or maybe don't bother since it just looks like some kind of trickeration.

Its quite obviously not a real video,

Sleep paralysis, night terrors or waking hallucinations are nothing more than hiccup's between the conscious and the unconscious during different depths of sleep or during the waking moments, its been suggested that parts of the brain that control sight like the visual cortex and optic lobes come out of their sleep state so we are visually awake but the parts of brain that contol our thoughts and dreams and ability to control our muscles are still in sleep mode,

So we think we are awake due to being able to see but we are paralysed due to technically still being asleep! So naturally panic sets in and because we are spoon fed stories of alien abduction and demonic possession we automatically assume we are in the presence of evil! And the nightmarish thoughts become part of what we see through our eyes!

Its not all evil and scary during sleep paralysis either though! Ive read stories of people seeing passed love ones or even stranger things like seeing there car in the room or grass growing out the walls! But we only seem to pay attention to the stories of black figures or demons!

But what ever the hallucination or experience its all down to our brains not quite operating as they should!

Ive experienced similar things while on strong painkillers, and even when I stopped smoking the nicotine patches gave me horrific nightmares and waking visions! But its all natural and easily explained by chemicals in our bodies!

And I also believe that night terrors, waking hallucinations and chemical induced visions are behind 99% of all paranormal experiences!

The human brain is the only real mystery!

• Like 3

Why is every single photo or video immediately classed as a fake? If it's too clear, it's a fake, if it's too grainy, it's a fake. If it clearly shows a UFO, it's a fake, if it shows a ghost, it's a fake. Why are you people even on this site if you dismiss everything out of hand? Ticks me off.

• Like 2

Why is every single photo or video immediately classed as a fake? If it's too clear, it's a fake, if it's too grainy, it's a fake. If it clearly shows a UFO, it's a fake, if it shows a ghost, it's a fake. Why are you people even on this site if you dismiss everything out of hand? Ticks me off.

Come on!

There is a logical explanation to almost everthing paranormal that is presented on this site!

Whether it be hoaxed or misinterpreted or unusual experiences! They all have an explanation that is natural!

So would you agree that the best advice to give the OP would be to burn sage and say prayers, or would you think it would be better to give more realistic suggestions? ?

• Like 2

well you best get used to it or maybe you need to find a different site that doesn't tick you off so much. the internet is for fun dude
  • Like 2