Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

26 girls fall ill in mass hysteria incident

UM-Bot

I remember reading of the other cases where girls in school came down with symptoms of jerking and twitching, the only thing I could think of what would all the girls have in common in a school, some chemical or bacteria in the tampons in a machine in the girls bathrooms that they used that got into their systems.

Edited by docyabut2

Hysterical girls? Surely not?

Lmao this comment literally made me laugh out loud!
  • Like 1

Did they check to see if there could of been an actual agent in the area causing hallucinations they really don't go into detail here accept about what they think is going on.

Weird. Something similar happened in NY a few years ago,that people thought was mass hysteria; where all these kids in a school had developed behavioral and movement "ticks". Turns out that it was some Neuro Psychiatric disease where there immune system glitched and if they were near certain germs they would act all crazy and stuff. It could be that in this case too.

Weird. Something similar happened in NY a few years ago,that people thought was mass hysteria; where all these kids in a school had developed behavioral and movement "ticks". Turns out that it was some Neuro Psychiatric disease where there immune system glitched and if they were near certain germs they would act all crazy and stuff. It could be that in this case too.

they were all girls from a school and what would girls all have in common?

http://www.nytimes.c...wanted=all&_r=0

Edited by docyabut2

• 2 weeks later...

And I call this mass ghost/spirit possession , Usually because girls have more emotionally weak (But not all just some) thats when evil spirits attack...