Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Rand Paul Defends Israel" on Fox News

Yamato

Just listen to him duck the questions on negotiating with Iran and failing to provide any answers on what to do with Iraq. I'm sorry to see Rand Paul sound like another simple neocon who's so politically correct, he might get elected President someday.

• Like 1

Well like I said before in this thread........

http://www.unexplain...ic=264499&st=15

To me...Rand Paul has got the Tea Party smell all over him. So in other words, I'm leery of him.

I personally just don't care for anybody in Tea Party bunch.

...so I don't trust him, don't like him. He's a conservative heel.

• Like 1

Yep...Rand Paul is nowhere near as good as his father; he makes way too many concessions in an effort to appeal to the neocon base of the party; thus he will never be a true representative of Libertarianism.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Like 2

[media=]

Just listen to him duck the questions on negotiating with Iran and failing to provide any answers on what to do with Iraq. I'm sorry to see Rand Paul sound like another simple neocon who's so politically correct, he might get elected President someday.

He seems to be a realist. I believe in a LOT of what I hear from the Libertarians. In fact I'm considering them this time around since the republicans have proven themselves inerrantly STOOPID. But as with all philosophies there are some points of contention. I think he realizes that without AIPAC and it's donors he will have no chance out of the gate.
  • Like 1

He seems to be a realist. I believe in a LOT of what I hear from the Libertarians. In fact I'm considering them this time around since the republicans have proven themselves inerrantly STOOPID. But as with all philosophies there are some points of contention. I think he realizes that without AIPAC and it's donors he will have no chance out of the gate.

Making yourself indecipherable from other politicians in order to be a successful politician is the same game that we're all so sick and tired of. So if we're just giving him credit for being a shrewd politician, yeah okay.

• Like 1

Yep...Rand Paul is nowhere near as good as his father; he makes way too many concessions in an effort to appeal to the neocon base of the party; thus he will never be a true representative of Libertarianism.

Exactly!!!

He's married to Republican Jesus.

I would love a libertarian government, but compromise itself isn't a bad thing.

I have some questions for Sen. Paul based on these answers of his.

How do you know that it was Hamas? Because Netanyahu said so? From what or where were they "responding with glee"? Where'd that come from? How do you know it wasn't just one of a million oppressed individuals living under tyranny in Gaza that had finally enough and went off the deep end? And incidentally their murderous action wasn't prevented by Hamas, or they felt sympathetic to Hamas, or the real kick in the tailbone: Actually voted for Hamas in their first democratic election. Yeah, Israel is the only democracy in the region when they strangle their neighbors around the neck with both hands for voting the wrong way.

Israel's policy is to 1) hold people down, 2) wait for something bad to happen, and 3) use whatever happens as justification for even more punishment and more violence. The 1-2-3s come like a dance step. It's a well-choreographed human disaster. What in the world are we subsidizing it for?

"Keep punishing everyone, until whenever! Collective punishment is the way!" Is that the message we're telling our alleged enemies and alleged friends in the Middle East and around the world, Mr Paul? These interests, whatever the hell they are, and these backward policies of hurting and helping aren't worth their high price in blood or treasure.

Passing this bill isn't going to fundamentally change anything. It's just another tweak of the code and another nod for the status quo. More crap in - crap out.

Rand does vote No on principle like his dad once did. So I'm sorry to see he's so out to lunch on this one that he's introducing this bill himself. I don't need to be a Democrat to vote No on this bill, with all due respect. And the Democrats will vote Yes for it anyway so what's with the partisanship here? Mister Paul is right about one thing, I can't imagine Democrats shouting his bill down in the Senate, either. :blink:

The entire media washes this whole thing out, not as Israel vs Palestine or even Israel vs Gaza, but Israel vs Hamas. They couldn't report it as Palestine vs Likud, oh no that would be way too politically incorrect. Hell Likud is a spelling error on this website, but not Hamas. No, I'd have to find some tree hugging left wing towel wearing pothead vblog written by someone nobody's ever heard of before to get reporting like that! It'd be so biased and inaccurate, probably anti-Semitic too like all criticism of Israel is!

Edited by Yamato

What, what?!?! Yamato is talking about reassessing our foreign policy again!??!