Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tree limb shapes

nancy117

Can anyone explain how small tree limbs that were picked up and piled one day showed up set in an oval shape about 15' x 3-5'?

• Like 1

We would need a lot more information to discover an answer (like where, when, shape, size, activity in the area, photos of before and after, etc.) I've seen something like that happen when the brush pickup truck comes by and grabs a pile of brush. Smaller twigs fall out of the pile but they're too small to spend time picking up.

• Like 1

Can anyone explain how small tree limbs that were picked up and piled one day showed up set in an oval shape about 15' x 3-5'?

Funnily enough I was just watching PC Alan Godfrey's UFO encounter on youtube and he states that the same thing occurred after a UFO had disappeared. The area was swept dry, unlike the surrounding area, and filled with leaves, branches and dirt. I happened to come across another UFO case, the Stephan Michalak encounter, which had exactly the same type of thing left. You're the third one I've heard of in two days.

See for yourself: Go to time = 3mins30secs

[media=]

[/media]

The Stephen Michalak Encounter at Falcon Lake

The spot where the object had landed looked as if it had been swept clean, but piled up in a 15 foot circle was a collection of pine needles, dirt and leaves. As he looked around, he developed a severe headache, became nauseous, and broke out in a cold sweat. His nausea became worse, and he soon vomited. He decided to head back to the motel, and on the way back he had to stop several times because of vomiting.

What diameter were the branches in your oval? Was there leaves and dirt too? Are there trees overhanging the spot?

Edit - It's a direct match at 15ft wide.

Edited by Reaperman

I live in a subdivision in a rural area. I have 3 adjoining lots, which equals about an acre. It happened in my backyard. I had burned some leaves about 2 weeks prior to this in the area where this happened. Half of the burn area was inside the oval. It's an area about 15' long by 3-5' wide. I have what's called an LPP septic system. That means I have 9 - 100' drain lines in the back of my house. There are clean-out caps on the ends. In between the bottom 3 of these lines were perfectly lined up limbs from 1 cap to the other. Also 2 longer limbs were between 2 trees in the back lined end to end from tree to tree. All the limbs were picked up on the July 3rd because I was getting ready to cut grass with my riding mower. July 4th is when I saw the shape they were placed in. The 2 longer limbs between the trees were placed back where they were. The area is about 20-25' from the back of my house. Most of the limbs were probably more like twigs but some were branches that had broken into small pieces. Ranging from about 1/2"-3". Length is about from 5"-2'. The ones by the trees are about 3' long by about 1/2 diameter. I don't know how else to describe it. There are trees hanging over the spot but not that close to it. There is no way limbs could fall in such a way. No animal could have done this. My family and I have all gone over every possible scenario. The grass in the area was cut the day before. Is there a way to post video on here? I took a video of it as I walked around it.

Edited by nancy117

Is there a way to post video on here? I took a video of it as I walked around it.

Just upload it to youtube and then stick link here is the easiest way I think.

Is there a way to post video on here? I took a video of it as I walked around it.

Family, and you have a backyard, I'm assuming you have kids

I have no kids and there are no kids that live near me.

i have 5 older brother's and sister's I take care of living with me. It had to have been done when we went to bed.

Edited by nancy117

Crop circles made the aliens bored and edgy so they moved on to stick circles.

• Like 1

This might be an odd notion but... Is it possible that you are having a drainage field problem? As in the dead wood was light enough to be floated and line up with the pipes? The video looks like it's a bit too perfect for that, but it might not hurt to get your pipes checked for root problems.

Actually I've had a problem with the first 3 drain lines for some time. But there's no surface water in that spot. Never has been. The wood is about 10' from the drain field itself.

Edited by nancy117

Tuesday morning my laundry room door came open on it's own. No one was near it. I think I'm ready to move out. Anybody want a haunted house?

Your laundry room door coming open might be due to other factors than haunting. House settling, drafts, general hardware wearing out...

• Like 1

We've lived here for 9 years and nothing like that has happened before. The house has done all the settling it's going to do. It's too old to be doing anymore. I know a little about that kind of stuff. I use to help build houses, and repair them also. From old to new.

Nevermind the link is coming up now.

Edited by Use your brain

They weren't piled that day, I piled them up the day before. They were laid out in an oval shape the next day. Some of them were old tree limbs that were broken smaller but didn't go together. There's a video on here, you should check it out. I never said it was aliens I'm just looking for an explanation. This was done on my property, there's no burn ban.

Edited by nancy117

How many tree limbs? It would be helpful to have a picture of this, but it sounds to me like someone just wanted to burn them to get them out of the way. The last thing you should be jumping to is that it was "aliens" I'm sure there is a very simple explanation to this. Could be someone piled them up there to burn them, and then remembered that there was a burn ban in your area and got spooked because the sun was coming up etc...

On the previous page, post 14, is a video of it.

They weren't piled that day I piled them up the day before. They were paid out in an oval shape the next day. Some of them were old tree limbs that were broken smaller but didn't go together. There's a videon on here, you should check it out. I never said it was aliens I'm just looking for an explanation. This was done on my property, there's no burn ban.

On the previous page, post 14, is a video of it.

My bad guys, I guess my internet was being slow the link didn't show up the first time I read through. I'll watch it now.

Edited by Use your brain