Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch the world’s fastest talking woman

Still Waters

Talking is this woman's job, so it's a good thing she's not annoying.

Fran Capo is in The Guinness Book of World Records as the paciest vocal female, clocked at 603.32 words in 54.2 seconds. That's 11 words a second.

http://metro.co.uk/2...econds-4789290/

Talking is this woman's job, so it's a good thing she's not annoying.

Fran Capo is in The Guinness Book of World Records as the paciest vocal female, clocked at 603.32 words in 54.2 seconds. That's 11 words a second.

http://metro.co.uk/2...econds-4789290/

My ex could beat that when she got going 'at me'... And never repeat a single comment about my manners, looks, abilities, attitude or possible ancestry...

• Like 3

Don't ever challenge a chick to a talking contest. Ever. I won't even attempt to view this video.

• Like 2

I had a panic attack when I listen to her, followed by nausea. I just need to go some where quiet for a while.

• Like 2

My ex could beat that when she got going 'at me'... And never repeat a single comment about my manners, looks, abilities, attitude or possible ancestry...

Ha! You beat me to it! All I would have to say is something completely unrelated like "Gee, I'm tired..." or maybe even not say anything at all, just be sitting there... minding my own business, then it would start. The bad old days with the ex, that's why she's an ex...

• Like 1

I feel bad this woman's father right now.

• Like 1

I thought all women talked that fast. (Just kidding ladies)

• Like 2

That's faster than my brain can process!

• Like 1

My head hurts after watching that.

• Like 1

Ha! You beat me to it! All I would have to say is something completely unrelated like "Gee, I'm tired..." or maybe even not say anything at all, just be sitting there... minding my own business, then it would start. The bad old days with the ex, that's why she's an ex...

George Burns was once asked about his carear and he said he had the easiest job in the world... He just said to Gracie (his wife) "How's your Uncle?" and she talked for 47 years...

• Like 2

11 wps and she is a motivation speaker?

Well she would motivate me to get the heck away from her as soon as possible.

Edited by bubblykiss
  • Like 2

Now if neurologists could study her brain to possibly find out why people stutter. That would be amazing. It seems to me that if they can compare her brain to a stutters (I'll volunteer) then it might help fix it.

• Like 1

I had to turn it off after a few seconds though because I couldn't understand a word she said. Just sounded like garbled gibberish to me. Couldn't even pick out a single word.

• Like 2

I had to turn it off after a few seconds though because I couldn't understand a word she said. Just sounded like garbled gibberish to me. Couldn't even pick out a single word.

I could pick out a couple of words....most of them Anglo Saxon in origin....maybe my brain is just wired to hunt out simple/easy words in a garbled mixture of sonic filth.

What the heck was all that about?

Guinness World Record holder Fran Capo is able to recite up to 11 words every second

If each word has 1 syllable, that would be easy for everyone. I can recite the numbers 1-10 (11 syllables) in 1 second as well.

I was to afraid to hit the link. I was worried about my flash backs coming back.

She is not even talking lol.how can people say this is talent lol.

• Like 1

What an overbearing person.....I need an aspirin :geek:

• Like 1

The hell, she is just spewing gibberish she is not even enunciating any words she says the first couple words then gibberish then the last couple words. What a phony.

• Like 2