Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Unexplained writing from unknown source

ANDG

My hand writes in an unknown writing. It is not me. While writing in a very quick manner i can recite states in alphabetical order very fast, maintain a conversation with sum1 or whatever. Anyway after 10yrs of silence i decided it was time to investigate and find out y me and what is this or actually these writings trying to tell me/us. Here r just a few....post-149120-0-13915400-1404849656_thumb.post-149120-0-13915400-1404849656_thumb.

Post better pix, I can barely see a thing other than that huge pyramid.

Perhaps you should seek to check out the veracity of the writings by submitting them to a cryptologist first or some one who could see if they are in fact representative of an alphabet.

Maybe search for an analytical service or software to determine patterns or something....

• Like 2

I do the same thing, i don't think it's paranormal but more psychological.

• Like 2

They look a lot like symbols used as wards and such on Supernatural. At least the top left page... I can't see the others all that well.

Its called doodling. your subconscience is telling you the person you are maintaining a conversation with is boring you sh**less.

• Like 4

At last someone is working on a new Voynich Manuscript!

• Like 3

My hand writes in an unknown writing. It is not me. While writing in a very quick manner i can recite states in alphabetical order very fast, maintain a conversation with sum1 or whatever. Anyway after 10yrs of silence i decided it was time to investigate and find out y me and what is this or actually these writings trying to tell me/us. Here r just a few....post-149120-0-13915400-1404849656_thumb.post-149120-0-13915400-1404849656_thumb.

reminds me of Rainman
  • Like 3

Not interested in any of this supernatural mysterious spiritualistic ufo stuff watsoever. It took 10 yrs+ to get the interest up enuf to wanna investigate from wer does the source come from and why me. Only serious people reply. I feel those that reply with wat they think is funny or whimsical are not. They r rude and inconsiderate. So plz if u feel u might be of sum help I welcome ur feedback.post-149120-0-42564400-1405317220_thumb.post-149120-0-35783000-1405317200_thumb.post-149120-0-20231800-1405317185_thumb.post-149120-0-59131100-1405317150_thumb.post-149120-0-66136800-1405317126_thumb.post-149120-0-87404500-1405317168_thumb.

What are you trying to say? You just posted a bunch of doodles a troubled 9 - 12 year old would draw.

• Like 3

What are you trying to say? You just posted a bunch of doodles a troubled 9 - 12 year old would draw.

This is his 2nd posting plus they are near microscopic.

I would love to look at them, but hell, post them large enough for me to actually see them.

I tried to make the pics bigger. It said the pics wer to big. I ddnt make them small so no1 wud b able to see them. That wud defeat my purpose of trying to understand them. So again to all...If u have nothing helpful to say just keep on keeping on. The writings i do come from an unknown source. I need help deciphering them. I dnt need psychiatric help or to take an art class. These r drawn in less than 3 minutes while I conversate with another person simultaneously. I thought perhaps this was a site wer I cud share and get suggestions from people who wer open minded and hopefully specialized in these type of subject matters. The more I read the comments on various stories I am seeing a bunch of nimwitted clowns who think they are clever replies. Find something else to do with ur time stop picking on or making fun of wat we who really experience things and are looking for answers are doing. SHAME ON YOU!

• Like 1

Sorry, am going with JM91 on this at the moment.

Just a load of doodling on lined sheets of paper.

Were you in school?

Were you bored?

I have done similar drawings while sat in front of someone who is chatting away and i am bored out of my head, unfortunately I have a pen in my hand and a piece of paper, I have no idea what I am drawing, it just happens..................its called doodling and is quite common.

• Like 1

Very interesting, ANDG. Your sketches looks like a map to me. I'm also impressed with the clear strokes and bold outline.

Very interesting, ANDG. Your sketches looks like a map to me. I'm also impressed with the clear strokes and bold outline.

A map?? what of Alton Towers?

• Like 2

A map?? what of Alton Towers?

LMAO :D

Could be Thorpe Park..

Edited by DefenceMinisterMishkin
  • Like 1

I think it is not an paranormal activity or any ghost is there with you, Ghost can enter our body but when they enter in our body so we can feel them, sometimes our mind do unbelievable things which looks like miracle or supernatural and it happens with very few persons.

• Like 1

I have numerous types of thwse writings. Some pic form some letter form some map form. THEY ARE NOT DOODLES!! I am not giving you full detail so I understand those of you who are skeptical. Know this...I AM NOT RETARDED OR MENTALLY ILL. So plz stop with the "doodle" theory. Another thing I experience while writing was this- I was at the point that I thot I was familiar with it enuf that one time while in "writing trance like thingy" I looked at writing and thot it cud use an extra little line. Wen i started to add line myself I suddenly felt an electric type zap go up my arm and the pen heavily scraped across paper tearing it and pen flew out of my hand. More on this later.

I have numerous types of thwse writings. Some pic form some letter form some map form. THEY ARE NOT DOODLES!! I am not giving you full detail so I understand those of you who are skeptical. Know this...I AM NOT RETARDED OR MENTALLY ILL. So plz stop with the "doodle" theory. Another thing I experience while writing was this- I was at the point that I thot I was familiar with it enuf that one time while in "writing trance like thingy" I looked at writing and thot it cud use an extra little line. Wen i started to add line myself I suddenly felt an electric type zap go up my arm and the pen heavily scraped across paper tearing it and pen flew out of my hand. More on this later.

ANDG,

I very rarely point out peoples grammar as we all make those little mistakes sometimes, but your grammar is atrocious, so it is difficult to even contemplate figuring out what your drawings are, when you are describing a "writing trance like thingy" in the same paragraph with "thwse, thot, cud, enuf, wen,".

So far your pictures make more sense than your spelling.

PLEASE NOTE: doodling is something which anyone can do, you do not have to be retarded or mentally ill to doodle.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

I tried to make the pics bigger. It said the pics wer to big. I ddnt make them small so no1 wud b able to see them. That wud defeat my purpose of trying to understand them. So again to all...If u have nothing helpful to say just keep on keeping on. The writings i do come from an unknown source. I need help deciphering them. I dnt need psychiatric help or to take an art class. These r drawn in less than 3 minutes while I conversate with another person simultaneously. I thought perhaps this was a site wer I cud share and get suggestions from people who wer open minded and hopefully specialized in these type of subject matters. The more I read the comments on various stories I am seeing a bunch of nimwitted clowns who think they are clever replies. Find something else to do with ur time stop picking on or making fun of wat we who really experience things and are looking for answers are doing. SHAME ON YOU!

A lot of people like you pass through here. Arrogant and rude folks that think something magical is going on in their lives and are "just looking for some help". Generally what happens is eventually their agenda comes to light and the real conversation starts so why don't you spill it and tell us what you think is going on. BTW, your grade school writing style is very hard to read so spell out the words rather than use that juvenile code.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

As always, it's the classic "Any one give me any ideas what these are?" and then "Well if you are using logic and common sense then i am taking my ball and going home".

• Like 4

Now where and when did I claim it to be paranormal? Didn't I clearly state I would like to find out from where do these writings come? If it's from my own subconscious then sobeit. Woop ditty do. Im not looking for anything other than EXPLANATION! I certainly do not care about paranormal bs. I just want it to stop. And HOW DARE YOU Mr. Brian Topp. Do you have psychic ability thar enables you to tap into my mind and leave such a juvenile comment such as that? You probably just wanna add another post to ur belt. Think Mr. Topp before you post. If u dnt u sound judgemental and prejudice by preconcieved notions made up in ur own head. If that b the case then here's something to ponder....just bcuz YOU THINK IT -IT DSNT MAKE IT OR MEAN IT'S TRUE.

Its quick text spelling and if I choose to use it when I write (and I do) then I shall do just that. I shud not hafto defend myself on such a trivial thing as that. I WILL FIND OUT WAT THESE R N Y THIS HAPPENS. Really people if u dont specialize on this and can't leave feedback in a helpful positive manner then once again PLEASE DO NOT REPLY! It's rude. I spelled that part out all the way so you can get what it is I am saying. Do not attack a person for trying to get an explanation for something needing explanation. Thought that this site would be a good thing. It probably is if the people who speak out would be more considerate. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion n I do respect one's opinion but say wat u believe in a more sensitive way. It is hurtful otherwise. I'm not here to argue with anyone. I apologize for my part on anything said that was offensive to someone.