Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Empath help

Torriblaidd

Hi there! I've been through an awakening 3years ago when I found out I'm a medium who works through empathy. Since then I've been practicing and studying everything I can and relate to. I'm currently doing free readings in order to develop my abilities channeling does towards those in need. I think we have a lot in common and I can give a little help. My approach is within light love and personal growth and I don't want you to take any info that you don't relate to. My method is always make you get in tune with your higher version in order that you're able to recognize energy, heal and guide yourself through your spiritual path. I'm your age and an easy going gall so in the worst case scenario we have a good talk. My e-mail is *Snip* Feel free to reach and will arrange a little chat.

My best wishes to you.

Zarazero

Edited by Still Waters
Removed personal info.

Heya, another empath here, well kinda anyway.

I haven't got to the stage were emotions are flying out at me but I've learned to target a persons emotional vibration and get a feel for it, even change it somewhat (also Beany thanks for the thing about sometimes its better not too change someone and let them pull through by themselves, really good advice there) but if i want to cancel out the vibration i find that trancing is best, yes I'm young and fairly inexperienced but i feel trancing just wipes the slate clean, disconnects me from that persons emotional vibration. Not sure if it'll work for you but its worth a shot right

Just to point out, the OP hasn't been back since Jul 10 2014. Any help or advice given is unlikely to be read. In view of this there's little point in keeping this thread going.

*Closed*