Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gaza Invasion looming ?

RoofGardener

I'll stress this again; The troublemakers in the Palestinian territories are criminals and should be dealt with accordingly. You didn't see Britain launching aerial raids on Irish civilians in response to IRA bombings. There's a reason Britain is seen more favourably than Israel at the moment and I think that fact might have something to do with it.

You have a point Almagest. However, I think there IS a difference. The IRA conflict was nowhere NEAR the intensity of the Palestinian attacks. HAMAS fires more explosive ordnance into Israel in a MONTH than the IRA did in 30 YEARS. (I'm referring to the Provisional IRA campaign here).

!! Also, we didn't have access to laser-guided bombs and missiles back in the 1960's and 1970's, or perhaps we WOULD have used aerial raids ? Who knows ?

So the Arabs in Gaza are afraid of a looming attack by Israel. That would explain why their propaganda machine has been busy lately spreading tragic, sordid photos of dead children to garner worldwide sympathy and support. Of course they don't show bodies of children sent from Gaza with suicide vests strapped to them or the terrorists "bravely" using children as shields.

The only terrorist I see here is you. Hope time turns and hope to see you and your family in that situation, and then I'll say that your dead family is only for gaining sympathy.

• Like 1

No disrespect to you man but that isn't news. They have been a hated and dumped on minority for forever. They should not worry about how people "feel" about them anymore. They should fight for their right to live as all other humans live. NO ONE would live like they do and not fight back. The dead civilians are a tactic by Hamas and a disgusting one - and it's provable and commonly known yet the world still blames Israel because that's what the world WANTS to do. They should just tell the UN and it's minions to screw off and finish their business. If the civilians in the north of Gaza do not attempt to leave after being warned then their deaths will be their own fault.

dead children is a tactic ? you must be insane. you are justifying the killing of children by nonesense. well thats show how mentally sick you are.

They are laughing at the failed attempts of rockets getting through, after so many years living in fear of rockets hitting their home and killing their love ones, I would be cheer too each rocket is brought down out of the sky. They are not cheering for the invasion, they are cheering because the rockets no longer pose such an threat like it used to thanks the Israel Military. Notice the explosions in the sky, of the rockets being shot down. You are taking things out of context and warping to shape your views.

If that is the case then they shouldn't post tweet like “Arabs may you be paralyzed & die with great suffering!”, “Death to all of you Arabs you transfag”,“Death to these ******* Arabs”,

Edited by jeem

The only terrorist I see here is you.

then you need to remove the blinkers your religion has placed upon you.

Hope time turns and hope to see you and your family in that situation,

how very un-islamic of you.

(he says without a hint of sarcasm.)

dead children is a tactic ?

yes.

and one that, unfortunately seems to be gaining in popularity.

you must be insane.

it would appear he isn't alone....

you are justifying the killing of children by nonesense.

no, he wasn't.

you're reading your own point of view into his words....

well thats show how mentally sick you are.

pot.

kettle.

black.

this is a discussion forum, the object is to discuss- the clue is in the name- so you will always have two sides to an argument.

try not to take a discussion personally.

• Like 1

If that is the case then they shouldn't post tweet like “Arabs may you be paralyzed & die with great suffering!”, “Death to all of you Arabs you transfag”,“Death to these ******* Arabs”,

You can't judge a whole group based on a few. Same with Arabs, can't judge a group based on a few. The trouble with the Arab side, they hide among civilians, using their death's as propaganda against Israel, rallying many young individuals who don't no better into their Islam teachings that vilify the whole religion itself. If things were to change, they must teach their children to not hate Israel or other non-Muslims, but to respect them and treat them equally. The inferior complex of the Radicals are pushing children to think they are chosen by Allah to commit genocide against Jewish Population living in the middle east in Israel. They don't care about civilian deaths, they cheer for civilian deaths which is negative image that spreads throughout western countries who were brought up to protect innocent civilians. Those who die in the conflict are not Israel's head, it is on Hamas heads who twist the religion, use many young children's hatred, and hide among civilians to make it looks like Israel's is committing war crimes. For over a decade these terrorists have been firing rockets, mortars, and other explosive ordinance into Israel in hope of killing more Jews, while trying to be make it look like they are the victims and they are defending their land.

It has come down two choices for Israel, continue extensive Precision bombing strikes which end in inevitable collateral damage which happens to be civilians or risk their soldiers lives by sending them into Gaza to root out those firing rockets and other explosive ordinances. Because of their twisted tactics, civilians pay the price and they support them because they use propaganda of those killed by their actions, portraying it as Israel indiscriminately targeting civilians and Hamas alike. You got to realize, for decades Israel has been attacked by Arab Nations, Terrorists, and Proxies elements that want to remove them from the face of the map by the way of genocide. Civilians caught in the cross-fire between Israel and Hamas are actively rooting for Hamas while giving aid to them, they think they are aiding the fighting for an free Palestine, but they are actually aiding Hamas for an oppressive terrorist organization that would remove any or all advances they made as a society. They are being played for fools, fools that are losing their lives and their deaths being used to vilify Israel who is fighting to only stop the extensive bombing by these Terrorists.

Don't get me wrong, there is extremist elements in Israel as well, the orthodox Jews who are illegally building settlements on Palestine land while ignoring Israel's Government please for them to stop. Israel's Military's job is to protect the civilians of the Israel, but the tensions are mounting high because neither side will back down. Hamas are in a bad position and they are using every dirty underhand trick to make Israel look bad while using guerrilla tactics that involves using civilians as cover and striking from heavily dense population centers, the deaths of those left in the wake of fighting is used to justify their attacking Israel even though they are responsible for putting these civilians in harm's way.

I'm sorry if you think otherwise, but Israel is in the right here. They have the right to protect their sovereignty and the citizens of their nations. You don't see Hamas making any strides in trying to protect their civilians... like placing them in bunkers during Israel Airstrikes, sending them away from the battlefield when Israel and Hamas clash in combat, you don't see them wearing uniforms to distinguish themselves from civilians. There is no initiative towards protecting the civilians of Gaza, they are there for their own selfish greed and conquest for power. Many Arab nations have used Israel as an scapegoat for loads of their troubles, now we have these so called freedom fighters using it to recruit and gain more power in Gaza.

It is time for things to change, for civilians to be educated in the truth of this conflict, Hamas don't have their civilians interests in mind, they are only serving their own self interest through manipulation and fear. Any civilians deaths in Gaza or Israel is on Hamas hands, their hands are bloodied and they only want power. This is Jihad is basically the same thing as Christian crusades that happen during the dark ages. They are just thugs with rockets, explosives, and twisted religion on their side with no regard for human life or laws in place what so ever. If an civilian dies in an airstrike because Hamas are using their house for an base to fire rockets at Israel, the civilians should be mad at Hamas for exploiting the civilians and using them as human shields.

Edited by Uncle Sam

dead children is a tactic ? you must be insane. you are justifying the killing of children by nonesense. well thats show how mentally sick you are.

It really is a pretty simple situation LH. Hamas cannot hope to match the IDF in firepower so they use whatever tactics they can to win. If you cannot accept the reality of what they are doing then I'd suggest that maybe it is you and not myself that needs an examination. If I tell you that I'm going to bomb your neighborhood to rubble and that you need to get out for your safety, then your "friends" tell you to stay - WHO is to blame if you get killed by staying? The Palestinians are paying the price of their own hatreds.

It really is a pretty simple situation LH. Hamas cannot hope to match the IDF in firepower so they use whatever tactics they can to win. If you cannot accept the reality of what they are doing then I'd suggest that maybe it is you and not myself that needs an examination. If I tell you that I'm going to bomb your neighborhood to rubble and that you need to get out for your safety, then your "friends" tell you to stay - WHO is to blame if you get killed by staying? The Palestinians are paying the price of their own hatreds.

They are reaping what they sowed... it is that simple. Their hatred for Israel and willingness to blaming Israel for deaths of civilians when Hamas put them in harms way is mind boggling for me.

how very un-islamic of you.

(he says without a hint of sarcasm.)

pot.

kettle.

black.

this is a discussion forum, the object is to discuss- the clue is in the name- so you will always have two sides to an argument.

try not to take a discussion personally.

I'm not having any side if the subject is killing children. I'll just curse the person that support that with all my power.

And by the way, try to use sentences instead of word everywhere.

They are at their homes, it is Ramadan and they are supposed to stay for breaking the fast and having that with their parents. Hamas is not between them, so please stop this ignorance. Israel are criminals .

They are at their homes, it is Ramadan and they are supposed to stay for breaking the fast and having that with their parents. Hamas is not between them, so please stop this ignorance. Israel are criminals .

Of course they are. That's why it's okay to cause them to scramble like rats into a hole by firing rockets at them without stopping. Here's a hint - want a peaceful, respected Ramadan? STOP FIRING ROCKETS. Otherwise act like an adult and understand that if you make war on someone they are apt to kill you too. Childishness ....
  • Like 1

Of course they are. That's why it's okay to cause them to scramble like rats into a hole by firing rockets at them without stopping. Here's a hint - want a peaceful, respected Ramadan? STOP FIRING ROCKETS. Otherwise act like an adult and understand that if you make war on someone they are apt to kill you too. Childishness ....

I think you are defending criminals without reason, If Hamas are firing Israel, then Israel must only fire Hamas and not innocent people at their homes. We are here talking about killing children and women and non armed men in Gaza. This is not good and Israel is the most hatred people in the world.

The news in usa where you take your information have been exposed :

• Like 1

I think you are defending criminals without reason, If Hamas are firing Israel, then Israel must only fire Hamas and not innocent people at their homes. We are here talking about killing children and women and non armed men in Gaza. This is not good and Israel is the most hatred people in the world.

The news in usa where you take your information have been exposed :

[media=]

[/media]

So you don't believe that Hamas is hiding among civilians in Mosques, homes, hospitals? Every time Israel has been in a war the international community have caused them to stop before they can defeat their enemy and it is always because they are said to be killing civilians. So if they want to win this war would they not try their best not to kill civilians and kill only those who launch missiles at them? To say no is irrational, LH. Hamas cannot hope to fight against the IDF unless they use such advantages. They KNOW that they can start a fight every few years and that when they are losing the international community will come to their rescue. You, like most Muslims will never admit the truth but it is Hamas who is causing the death of their own people. Even today they are publicly telling Gazans to stay in their homes even after Israel has told them in advance that those homes might be destroyed. If they listen to Hamas and stay and are killed, is that Israel's fault? Please answer this question.
  • Like 1

So you don't believe that Hamas is hiding among civilians in Mosques, homes, hospitals? Every time Israel has been in a war the international community have caused them to stop before they can defeat their enemy and it is always because they are said to be killing civilians. So if they want to win this war would they not try their best not to kill civilians and kill only those who launch missiles at them? To say no is irrational, LH. Hamas cannot hope to fight against the IDF unless they use such advantages. They KNOW that they can start a fight every few years and that when they are losing the international community will come to their rescue. You, like most Muslims will never admit the truth but it is Hamas who is causing the death of their own people. Even today they are publicly telling Gazans to stay in their homes even after Israel has told them in advance that those homes might be destroyed. If they listen to Hamas and stay and are killed, is that Israel's fault? Please answer this question.

It is not important if you warned me or not, holding a weapon against me and warning me to run, and then kill me is the same, we do not justify killing people by warning . killing is killing you can't change that fact.

It is not important if you warned me or not, holding a weapon against me and warning me to run, and then kill me is the same, we do not justify killing people by warning . killing is killing you can't change that fact.

So you see Israel as wrong no matter what they try to do. That is all I needed for everyone to see about you. Thank you.
  • Like 1

So you see Israel as wrong no matter what they try to do. That is all I needed for everyone to see about you. Thank you.

what they are trying to do is wiping out all the palestinians from their land. Israel is a conqueror, you must hold this fact in your brain. palestinians must defend.

what they are trying to do is wiping out all the palestinians from their land. Israel is a conqueror, you must hold this fact in your brain. palestinians must defend.

By shooting at children?

Yes, what a great way to defend yourself, by being just as bad as you claim your enemy to be.

• Like 4

Well, let's see here… If you punch a lion in the nose, what do you think will happen? If that's the logic that you go with then the siege will only get worse. It's self perpetuating and the only way to end it is to remove one of the sides. Those that vote to remove Israel off the face of the map would do it out of hate and nothing more. Those that vote to remove the Palestinians would do it for compassion and practical reasons. The best solution is to let nature take its course. Israel has been far too compassionate. They need to do what Jordan did in 1970 and get prepared for ISIS. But until one side or the other prevails, there will be more misery.

I hope not. You make too much of a good target espousing your racism. As annoying as you are, you serve a purpose showcasing Ignorance and Apathy.

There you go again, can't wait to insult. Whether invading Gaza is a wise decision, it is still one that needs to be looked at. Israel can't allow the status quo to continue. The best solution would be to make the Palestinian want to leave.

I make a good target espousing my racism? Quote me on that "racism" if you would. But again, you're going to reply to this post and it'll have no links, no evidence, no clue.

The Zionist solution IS to make Palestinians want to leave. It's collective punishment of millions of innocent people 24 hours a day 365 days a year. And you think the conflict begins when someone shoots a homemade rocket off. And you call me ignorant. You don't even know what oppression is. You don't know what freedom is, what liberty is, what civil rights are. You flunk every American and Constitutional standard worth fighting for when you support Israeli policy and act like others don't have the right to defend themselves.

Nothing you've got to say justifies the status quo you both complain about and subsidize. Nothing you've got say here justifies your chronic contradiction of having one set of rights for yourself in America and a sub-human standard of rights for others. In order for you to even reconcile with yourself, you have to believe that rights come from government. Why don't you pick up a copy of the US Constitution and read it?

• Like 1

When you're denying millions of innocent people their rights and you don't stop doing that, how is anything you're going to do right in light of that? You have to stop doing wrong in order to be seen as right. Another single standard good enough for EVERYONE that you are incapable of applying to your special interest group.

The Japanese would never have been able to conquer Australia, too big. We'd have just melted into the desert and become Freemen :P .

Secondly, and to address your first point - the "innocent next door" happens to be another Palestinian. endangered by their own freedom fighters.

The innocent next door is being oppressed by Israel every day. Why are you intellectually incapable of acknowledging that, and moreover doing anything about it?

The Japanese navy would have put your island under siege and starved you from the inside out. But you'd be "smuggling" the goods in anyway wouldn't ya? You'd melt into the desert living on lizard guts and cactus juice. And in the coastline enclaves of innocent Japanese that were migrating and occupying and settling on your land took a shot from the home team, they'd be risking the lives of the other innocent pacifist Aussies next door who in your mind is the only good Aussie there.

This conflict has always been about property rights. Religion is obviously not the reason the average Palestinian fires a home made rocket from their home or business. I'd do the same if my land and home was stolen. It's always been about property rights. Nothing will ever change the reason for the hatred. Nobody likes a thief. Especially when it happens to you.

• Like 2

The rockets are not targetting civilians, as Israel did and still do. Israel is occupying the land of palestinian, can you comprehend that ?

They must be targeting the rodent population then. Sheez! Even when you blindly fire rockets into a population center, you’re targeting anything that is in a population center and civilians occupy such population centers, therefore, civilians are being targeted. The only warning they get are the sirens which are less than 90 seconds prior. On the other hand Israel is taking every step it can to ensure that civilian casualties are minimal. They always do. Israel is not responsible for the deaths of civilians when Hamas orders them not to flee when warning shots are fired. Both sides are doing what they must, however, Hamas could care less about how many they kill. If Israel didn’t care then why don’t they just go with a rolling barrage instead of surgical strikes preceded by warning shots? Do you ever think things out logically? I wonder how much you really comprehend?

No, shame on you because you support killing children and women.

No, I do not support the actions of the Palestinians.

sohisticated ?? hhhhhh they are toys and stop spreading this crap.

The Syrian M302 are not toys and I’ve heard that more accurate missiles are being employed. They have at least a 100km range. Hezbollah were the first to use the Khaibar-1. Named for the Battle of Khaybar where Mohammed first dominated the Jews. That sends a clear intention of the Muslims and if I was a Jew, I would have every man, woman, and child with every available means to fight to prevent that desired outcome. This is the 21st Century, there is not room for Dhimmitude.

The rockets do not target civilians because it is forbidden to target civilians in their religion .

Oh really? Then why fire the rockets in the first place? Hello?? Isn’t it interesting that this barrage started during Ramadan?

The way you say “their”, can I assume you are not Muslim? If you are not, I’d suggest you try to do a little research, since you probably have never heard what I’m about to educate you on, you’re not going to believe it from me. And it is key to understanding the Muslim mindset and that moderate and extremist are both devotedly obeying the Quran. The Quran divides the world into two houses. One is the House of Peace where Muslims live and the House of War where non Muslims live. Some Muslims (moderates) abide in the House of Peace, it is against doctrine to kill civilians (Muslims). However, in the House of War, anyone (non believer) is fair game and other Muslims (extremists) abide by that portion of the doctrine. Both are doing right in the eyes of Allah. I have a Syrian friend and one time, he told me a more direct definition of Dhimmis. He quite frankly stated that it means “his blood is free”, which is similar in concept to the Old English “Outlaw”; meaning that the person is outside of the protection of the law. This is what Muslims think of Jews as well as anyone else. We are to be beat into submission and if we aren’t then we are an affront to Allah and must be destroyed, just as the relics are now being destroyed by ISIS. Today, Islam is making huge gains in this world while most people sit unaware. And either by design or by blood lust from ISIS, the Palestinians have found the courage to launch rockets.

warning ??? you are one of those "insane, or sick minded", if I warn you that I will shoot you and I shoot, what difference did I make ? you will be killed. Go buy a brain

No, not insane, just someone with a more realistic worldview that you can’t deal with. I think you need to find out what a brain is used for. Are you not paying attention or do you just sop up the Palestinian koolaid? The reason to fire a warning shot is to encourage civilians to get out of the way so that the rocket launchers and stockpiles can be destroyed. It is not Israel’s concern if Hamas orders the civilians not to flee. The Palestinians know what will happen if they stick around. It is Hamas that is responsible for their blood. This is a battle of wills that Israel cannot afford to lose. Once you make a concession, you show weakness and that’s when you lose. Vietnam is one prime example.

the land are theirs and not the Isael, they stole their lands, so there is no way to stop fighting for freedom. Israel has been killed by nazis, so go invade germany. Palestine is the land of many religions and jews have never been killed by Muslims. they have been killed by christians.

Technically, the land is not theirs and never was. Just because one was born on the land doesn’t always mean you own it. It belonged to the Ottomans and the Palestinians are only squatters. There might be a few that have been overlooked, but those few that did have a legitimate deed have been accommodated and are now citizens of Israel. The land belonged to the state and when the land transferred to the British, it became British territory. And then when the Brits abandoned the land, Israel being the only state around, inherited that land. The hard, cold fact is that the Palestinian is an unwanted populace. If Israel is not there to disperse them, then their Muslim neighbors will. Those neighbors cannot afford to have a Palestinian state next door.

• Like 1

You can't judge a whole group based on a few. Same with Arabs, can't judge a group based on a few. The trouble with the Arab side, they hide among civilians, using their death's as propaganda against Israel, rallying many young individuals who don't no better into their Islam teachings that vilify the whole religion itself. If things were to change, they must teach their children to not hate Israel or other non-Muslims, but to respect them and treat them equally. The inferior complex of the Radicals are pushing children to think they are chosen by Allah to commit genocide against Jewish Population living in the middle east in Israel. They don't care about civilian deaths, they cheer for civilian deaths which is negative image that spreads throughout western countries who were brought up to protect innocent civilians. Those who die in the conflict are not Israel's head, it is on Hamas heads who twist the religion, use many young children's hatred, and hide among civilians to make it looks like Israel's is committing war crimes. For over a decade these terrorists have been firing rockets, mortars, and other explosive ordinance into Israel in hope of killing more Jews, while trying to be make it look like they are the victims and they are defending their land.

It has come down two choices for Israel, continue extensive Precision bombing strikes which end in inevitable collateral damage which happens to be civilians or risk their soldiers lives by sending them into Gaza to root out those firing rockets and other explosive ordinances. Because of their twisted tactics, civilians pay the price and they support them because they use propaganda of those killed by their actions, portraying it as Israel indiscriminately targeting civilians and Hamas alike. You got to realize, for decades Israel has been attacked by Arab Nations, Terrorists, and Proxies elements that want to remove them from the face of the map by the way of genocide. Civilians caught in the cross-fire between Israel and Hamas are actively rooting for Hamas while giving aid to them, they think they are aiding the fighting for an free Palestine, but they are actually aiding Hamas for an oppressive terrorist organization that would remove any or all advances they made as a society. They are being played for fools, fools that are losing their lives and their deaths being used to vilify Israel who is fighting to only stop the extensive bombing by these Terrorists.

Don't get me wrong, there is extremist elements in Israel as well, the orthodox Jews who are illegally building settlements on Palestine land while ignoring Israel's Government please for them to stop. Israel's Military's job is to protect the civilians of the Israel, but the tensions are mounting high because neither side will back down. Hamas are in a bad position and they are using every dirty underhand trick to make Israel look bad while using guerrilla tactics that involves using civilians as cover and striking from heavily dense population centers, the deaths of those left in the wake of fighting is used to justify their attacking Israel even though they are responsible for putting these civilians in harm's way.

I'm sorry if you think otherwise, but Israel is in the right here. They have the right to protect their sovereignty and the citizens of their nations. You don't see Hamas making any strides in trying to protect their civilians... like placing them in bunkers during Israel Airstrikes, sending them away from the battlefield when Israel and Hamas clash in combat, you don't see them wearing uniforms to distinguish themselves from civilians. There is no initiative towards protecting the civilians of Gaza, they are there for their own selfish greed and conquest for power. Many Arab nations have used Israel as an scapegoat for loads of their troubles, now we have these so called freedom fighters using it to recruit and gain more power in Gaza.

It is time for things to change, for civilians to be educated in the truth of this conflict, Hamas don't have their civilians interests in mind, they are only serving their own self interest through manipulation and fear. Any civilians deaths in Gaza or Israel is on Hamas hands, their hands are bloodied and they only want power. This is Jihad is basically the same thing as Christian crusades that happen during the dark ages. They are just thugs with rockets, explosives, and twisted religion on their side with no regard for human life or laws in place what so ever. If an civilian dies in an airstrike because Hamas are using their house for an base to fire rockets at Israel, the civilians should be mad at Hamas for exploiting the civilians and using them as human shields.

Hmm............Genocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Pal's are victim of it

http://www.unexplain...ic=266075&st=45

check post 48

Hmm............Genocide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Pal's are victim of it

http://www.unexplain...ic=266075&st=45

check post 48

Hatred........

Well Zionist leader are the one who hate Arab

Zionist social leader David Hacohen wrote

“I would not accept Arabs in my trade union, the Histadrut; to defend preaching to housewives that they not buy at Arab stores; to prevent Arab workers from getting jobs there… To pour kerosene on Arab tomatoes, to attack Jewish housewives in the markets and smash the Arab eggs they had bought; to praise to the skies the Keren Kayemet that sent Hankin to Beirut to buy land from absentee effendi (landowners) and to throw the fellahin (peasant farmers) off the land – to buy dozens of dunams – from an Arab is permitted, but sell, God forbid, one Jewish dunam to an Arab is prohibited.”

You are talking about rockets,mortars fire.............

Well then also talk about phosphorus bomb,napalm(they are illegal). They kill refugee in refugee camp.Use collective punishment.

Palestinian children are denied registration after birth even healthcare and other facility

Edited by jeem
  • Like 1

They are laughing at the failed attempts of rockets getting through, after so many years living in fear of rockets hitting their home and killing their love ones, I would be cheer too each rocket is brought down out of the sky. They are not cheering for the invasion, they are cheering because the rockets no longer pose such an threat like it used to thanks the Israel Military. Notice the explosions in the sky, of the rockets being shot down. You are taking things out of context and warping to shape your views.

They are too close to buffer zone for me to believe such thing my friend. Its very dangerous situation? Jet they are fine to stay in the open and watch the action. And no, they are not cheering for invasion but for all those bombs which explode over Gaza and you can check what did Danish reporter say about what he saw there...

Also, rocket shield is not 100% efficient. With all that is happening and + this report help me make a decision. I wish if you was right about this, but hardly.

• Like 2