Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Top 20 Significant UFO Videos

Sweetpumper

The Top 20 Most Significant Pieces of UFO Footage

What follows is a collection of what we consider to be the top 20 pieces of authentic UFO footage taken to date. Many of these videos are just that -- video tapes which have been converted to digital format from two or three generations of copies. Some of these pieces are older and challenging to follow, but I have seen first-generation copies of many of these clips myself, and I assure you that these are not hoaxes or CGI. Older footage is great for a number of reasons, the likelihood of it not being a hoax due to the lack of digital technology being the primary reason.

http://theobjectreport.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-top-20-most-significant-pieces-of.html

• "The article contains information about UFO videos 'n stuff. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such."
  • "Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Sweetpumper does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee ... that the information in the newsletter is correct, accurate, complete or non-misleading."
  • "Sweetpumper will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage."
  • "If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer continue in effect."

• Like 2

Weird stuff, I've seen some of these but others I've never seen before. I know a lot here groan when people like Maussan are mentioned but the videos from Mexico are strange. The Nellis AFB and F-16 transmissions are interesting also. I'd imagine they would know the difference between a balloon now since 1947. Also, never heard of a group of balloons keeping up with an F-16...

Agent D Agent K wrote: "but I have seen first-generation copies of many of these clips myself, and I assure you that these are not hoaxes or CGI."

Oh well, if they say so, I have no reason to doubt their expert knowledge !!! :rolleyes:

Agent D Agent K wrote: "Older footage is great for a number of reasons, the likelihood of it not being a hoax due to the lack of digital technology being the primary reason."

Oh, absolutely !!! For example, the Meier UFO footage is unquestionably real because it would have been impossible to fake without the powerful digital technology we have at our disposal today !!! :innocent:

OK so let's take a look at those clips...

* Nellis Test range:

I always liked this one because it is intriguing. Too bad we can't confirm provenance. But yes, some would say it could be a kite or balloons. If we knew the tape really did come from security cameras at Nellis Air Force Base, then we could assume they would not have bothered with stray balloons or a kid's kite... But we don't.

* Turkish footage:

Unfortunately, that's the upper section of a boat... :td:

* Real UFO crash

Just watch the fact or faked episode about it....

* STS-48

Princess Leia - Imperial Cruiser... Need I say more ??? :tu:

* UFO Phoenix Lights

That video was clearly shown to be flares. They do not vanish per se but disappear behind a mountain range that cannot be seen in the night-time footage.

* Greiswald, Germany

That also looks like flares. Hard to tell because those clips are so short...

* Triangle UFO by Diana Blackburn

An interesting case because the witnesses revealed their names and were open to discuss their experience on forums. They say they saw a triangle craft but it never shows on the recording. What we see are flashing lights. Hard to say... Anyhow the whole recording is 15 min and is fun to watch in the dark because one gets a sense of what they were experiencing - whatever it was...

* Salida Colaorado

Definitely an interesting phenomenon - whatever it is !

* UFO mothership releases smaller spheres

Looks like stray helium balloons that were strung together. But who knows ?

* UFO fleets over Mexico

Definitely a balloon release ! :yes:

* Expert analysis UFO sighting in Sweden 2012

This was demonstrated to be a CGI fake long ago (a few days after it was released on YouTube actually) and the make-believe "expert" speaking is just full of it !!!

* Drone UFO, California 2009

CGI :whistle:

* Mauricio Ruiz UFO 2008

Most likely the ol' "model suspended on a string" trick. Object just stays there. Never really moves and never leaves. Then we are told that it just faded out...

* UFO and Concord

Often suggested that this is light reflected in the camera lens. But it's hard to tell. Camera movements don't really match movement of light and it also looks like the light stays on the side of the plane at one point, then leaves... Most likely an alien probe looking over our advanced technology ! :yes:

If only all these weren't so... blurry !!! :cry::alien::cry:

• Like 2

1. Nellis Test Range Directly adjacent to the Groom Lake base. There is always going to be weird $#1t flying around there. No one should be surprise by this video.

2. STS-80 I don't know how the author determined that the objects entered and left the atmosphere. They do resemble the ice crystals seen in many other STS videos. I am not seeing anything unusual here at all.

3. Kumburgaz, Turkey Ha! Clearly shows? Seriously people, if this is one of the best, you might want to give it up now. This could be a a video of pretty much anything.

4. Glowing UFO crashing Unidentified desert region? Could be a failed weapons test I suppose. Nothing about it suggests ET involvement. Contrary to the author's opinion, there is nothing extraordinary about the behavior.

5. STS-48 It is very hard to tell what is near the camera and what is far away. The orbiter used small chemical engines to reorient itself. This could very easily be ice near the orbiter being blown away by a thruster blast.

6. STS-63 Again, it is very difficult to tell what is near and what is far away. Could be ice, could be other space debris. There is nothing to suggest it is anything more.

7. The Phoenix Lights - Mass hysteria. Enough said.

8. Greifswald, Germany Do UFO videos have to suck to be credible? This could very easily be flares but they are not shown long enough to tell for sure.

9. Two terrified women Planes in formation? They are very near Edwards AFB, after all. No evidence to the contrary.

10. Salida, Colorado Dunno. Not particularly interesting. Could be a reflection. A bit dark for 9:30AM no?

11. UFO 'mothership' A bit odd but would not go as far as saying it is a mothership releasing probes. Again, more crappy inconclusive video that could be anything.

12. UFO Fleets over Mexico There is something there, not sure what. Could be lots of balloons. Hard to say. Mexico is no stranger to pavement stain messiahs and burned tortilla blessed virgins either.

13. Italian astronomer It is very hard to tell how far from the lens it is. Not sure where the author gets the spherical shape. Round is all you can see in this video.

14. Delbert Newhouse OK so from that film the USAFcould tell they were bluish white in color? How was the speed was calculated to two decimal places without knowing the size or distances? Ninja please! This is unmitigated BS.

15. Cooloongup, Western Australia Another light in the sky with unsteady handicam work. Blah blah blah.

16. ATV riders in Sweden Well hey, an expert analyzed it so it's cool.

17. Radio transmission So one of the top 20 videos is so good it is not even a video? Not knowing the actual context it is hard to know what is going on.

18. Drone/UFO Seems to me this one has been exposed as a fake already. It has been discussed here before for sure.

19. There is no number 19.

20. UFO/probe inspects the Concorde Sure, a UFO probe. What else could it be, right?

• Like 3

# 19 just DONTEATUS sights a UFO in Texas in the late 80`s ! For Real Dude`s ! :alien::tu:

• Like 1

Not that I'd ever suggest that Mexican reports of UFO fleets are anything but credible, but:

post-55116-0-41049300-1405276321_thumb.j

Edited by PersonFromPorlock

Mass hysteria? Not a chance- there were witnesses all up and down the valley on that night, spread out all over.

Something was up in the air, and it moved steadily south-southeast for quite a period of time.

Yes, something was up in the air - planes and flares (depending on which event we are referring to). A big triangular craft, that was mass hysteria.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

Mass hysteria? Not a chance- there were witnesses all up and down the valley on that night, spread out all over.

Something was up in the air, and it moved steadily south-southeast for quite a period of time.

Yes, there was something. The V was a formation of A-10s returning to base (most likely Luke AFB) to the northwest of Phoenix. The other lights were flare dropped by A-10s on the training range west of downtown Phoenix. The mass hysteria part turned these mundane events into alien visitation.

• Like 2

Nope, listen to some of the testimonies:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DOUZ8nLEA-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes, some of the witnesses said they heard jet noise and others said it was silent. Some witnesses said they could see through it others said it was solid. Some said it moved to the southeast others said to the northwest. Some said it was a mile across others said a few hundred feet. Some said it was flying at less that 200 feet others said it was several thousand feet up. So which testimonies should we take seriously?

BTW it moved to the northwest. The timing of the sightings put the V on a line toward Luke AFB at about 400 mph - the cruising speed of an A-10.

Nope, nope, nope- check the witness testimonies. A-10's make tons of noise, this was silent. And it was no flares- separate event.

You are only considering SOME of the witness reports. Collectively, they very much don't agree.

• Like 4

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DOUZ8nLEA-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Phoenix sightings have been discussed into the ground here and I must admit I cannot even begin to fathom why anybody would think that it was anything but a squadron of A-10s (first event) and flares (second event). It was verified A-10s were right there during the first and that flares were dropped during the second. The planes were observed in a telescope also.

The flares were discussed extensively here by UM members booNyzarC, Czero 101, Lost_Shaman, Pericynthion and others showing an impressive correlation analysis. More here. And something by booNy on the first event.

Finally, all those that saw UFOs were all looking at a distance, whereas planes were clearly seen through a telescope.

UM is rife with these discussions and those that promote the UFO/ET idea seems to be the ones that refuse the facts (planes observed, planes verified by air force, flares verified by air force, flares fits the description).

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited for clarity.

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 4

I'm sure there were other craft around during that evening. Point is, at various times a lot of people saw something highly unique and unexplainable.

Oh believe me, i know it's been discussed to death in the past.

No, for the same event in the same part of the sky at the same time they all had widely varying accounts, and thus fit the pattern that witness accounts are, at best, highly unreliable. The guy with the right equipment saw planes, which is what I would trust since he had the means to identify what he was looking at.

How can you possibly believe that there were "other crafts" in the sky based on such diverging accounts? Solid triangle, transparent triangle, at wildly varying altitudes and directions of flight?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

19. There is no number 19.

Number 19 was obviously redacted by those sinister Men in Black.

• Like 4

I'm sure there were other craft around during that evening. Point is, at various times a lot of people saw something highly unique and unexplainable.

No, lots of people saw the same thing and only some of them correctly interpreted it. No part of the sighting is unexplainable.

Oh believe me, i know it's been discussed to death in the past - I just had to make a comment however when I read Sinewave's statement.

What aspects of the events make you sure alien spacecraft were involved? How is that a logical conclusion?

• Like 4

Well, I do believe there was an Air Force base close by, could easily be some aircraft operating at times during the course of this event.

Luke AFB has a practice range the size of the state of Connecticut cut out of the lower middle part of Arizona. There is nearly always something going on there. If you consider all of the witness accounts and not just the ones that tend to support the ETH, this is a total non-starter. As I said before, mass hysteria.

• Like 3

Well, I do believe there was an Air Force base close by, could easily be some aircraft operating at times during the course of this event.

There indeed were aircraft operating during this event, a squadron of A-10s. That is not in question at all. And that is what clearly was seen during the first event.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Look at the flares though.

120hwua.gif

• Like 1

Don't you guys think these 20 "best" videos are best interpreted by "professionals" and "experts" in the field of UFOlogy? I mean, we might jump to the wrong conclusions with all these boring, mundane explanations. LOL.

• Like 2

Don't you guys think these 20 "best" videos are best interpreted by "professionals" and "experts" in the field of UFOlogy? I mean, we might jump to the wrong conclusions with all these boring, mundane explanations. LOL.

Well for starters, I have been looking at UFO photographs since age 8. I am sixty today. Also have been a pro photographer for 34 years. As an avid researcher in ufology, I have looked at thousands upon thousands of UFO photographs. I also evaluate UFO photographs submitted to local UFO clubs.

All of the videos shown, I had seen many times, also read many in-depth evaluations of them.. There are many sites and clips that look into those in detail. I think the point here is that none of these clips actually show anything clearly so it's not legitimate to claim that such footage constitutes any kind of proof.

The explanations given, even though in a lighthearted way, are actually the most likely ones very simply because there is nothing in those videos that contradicts them. For something to be a true UFO, it must defy rational explanation.

• Like 2

Well for starters, I have been looking at UFO photographs since age 8. I am sixty today. Also have been a pro photographer for 34 years. As an avid researcher in ufology, I have looked at thousands upon thousands of UFO photographs. I also evaluate UFO photographs submitted to local UFO clubs.

All of the videos shown, I had seen many times, also read many in-depth evaluations of them.. There are many sites and clips that look into those in detail. I think the point here is that none of these clips actually show anything clearly so it's not legitimate to claim that such footage constitutes any kind of proof.

The explanations given, even though in a lighthearted way, are actually the most likely ones very simply because there is nothing in those videos that contradicts them. For something to be a true UFO, it must defy rational explanation.

You are correct but I think he was being sarcastic.

• Like 1

You are correct but I think he was being sarcastic.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. LOL.

• Like 1

"noted debunker and close-minded jackass James Oberg"

Thanks for the personalized kiss, sweetheart....

Mjaaah, someone claiming

Agent D & Agent K have been working non-stop behind the UFO scene since 1996 when the duo first made contact in the USA. Their collective knowledge of the ET UFO subject through book reading, networking, publishing and investigative reporting has grown over the years accordingly.

And in the same breath promoting the listed events without presenting any justifications pretty much tells it all in my honest opinion. Agents D & K are, well... And linking to Michael Bara, a fellow with all vested in the claims of Hoagland and not the foggiest idea of anything even remotely science related.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

"noted debunker and close-minded jackass James Oberg"

Thanks for the personalized kiss, sweetheart....

Who said that? I missed it.

• Like 1

Who said that? I missed it.

It is in the text under the video in 5) in the OP link. Frankly, the whole text in that link reminds me more of the mad ramblings by someone on something illegal than of something a knowledgeable person would write. It is very obvious to me that the authors are significantly less educated and knowledgeable than they think themselves.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

It is in the text under the video in 5) in the OP link. Frankly, the whole text in that link reminds me more of the mad ramblings by someone on something illegal than of something a knowledgeable person would write. It is very obvious to me that the authors are significantly less educated and knowledgeable than they think themselves.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I endeavor to one day be as disliked by believers as Jim. :)

It is good to have fans.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 2