Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where is my TV remote control?

_Only

Could I have your first name please (could just PM it to me)? I may be able to help you as remote viewing is one of the things I'm working on.

Finally, a serious reply!

@_Only, They have 'locator' signals for your lost cordless phone. Why not for your remote? I'd much rather have my remote than my phone. It's aggravating.

Love the new mystery ...........................I'm on the case.

Is it in the clothes hamper?

Did it fall inside a shoe on the floor?

-OR- Maybe its just cleverly hiding in plain sight----blending into the BLACK ontop of some item in the room.???

ispy3_zps69831afd.png

Edited by Quarky

Could I have your first name please (could just PM it to me)? I may be able to help you as remote viewing is one of the things I'm working on.

It's Matthew.

I'd appreciate your help at remote viewing, so I might be able to do some remote viewing.

-OR- Maybe its just cleverly hiding in plain sight----blending into the BLACK ontop of some item in the room.???

ispy3_zps69831afd.png

Nowhere obvious yet, but it's been many months now.

Do you mean you haven't been able to change channels for months now?? :cry: Perhaps it would be easier to get a new remote.

Hey, any help is appreciated. I'm not expecting to have a shining reply that tells me exactly where it's laying, but I'm also open to the possibility of that happening. All I know is I had it for probably a few days to a week, then it disappeared. A month or 2 later, it's still missing, I cleaned out and inspected most every area of my room, and still no git-damned TV remote. I use Netflix on a PS3 which is nice so that I can control all TV watching aspects with the wireless PS3 controller.. except volume. I want to change it while I lay down!

Help me, if you please! Even if you don't think you are psychic, take a guess. Sometimes things magically work out like that.

Where the @#$% is my TV remote control?!!

Do you have a waste basket around the bed? My hubby had lost three of them and the last one we found was dropped in the waste basket by the bed. We are guessing that where the other two went not thinking to look there.

It's Matthew.

I'd appreciate your help at remote viewing, so I might be able to do some remote viewing.

First thing I see is that in the past there was some kind of gathering or party- some friends over your house. During the midst of this event, I see that someone was carrying the remote in his back pocket. He either inadvertantly took it home with him, or he accidently threw it out; but the remote is certainly lost due to him. He is a bit careless and doesn't really respect other people's belongings. You will probably need a new remote, is what I feel.

The last place you could try looking is under your couch, since no one else suggested.

I hope that helps.

Edited by angelprotect999