Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot encampment' found in the woods

UM-Bot

An investigative group believe they have uncovered physical evidence of the infamous and elusive hominid.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

How come supposedly groundbreaking stories like these are always found only on niche sites and never on well-known news sites?

• Like 7

those logs are too heavy to move by hand? they are like 4 inch logs at the most. bigfoot people are starting to really annoy me.

EDIT

"3,4 5, 600 POUNDS MAYBE". LMFAO> GO BACK TO THE CITY. Those are burnt and dried up logs, try 100 or 200 pounds at the most. What is he going to do? shoot sask with his robin hood bow? FFS I hate the internet some days.

"I have seen other similar shelters on other bigfoot documentaries" LOL

What the hell this guy has transvestite finger nails with polish?

Edited by TheOtherSide1945
  • Like 7

I don't have time to watch the video right now but will take a look at it tonight. Until that time my only comment will be - LOL!

• Like 5

those logs are too heavy to move by hand? they are like 4 inch logs at the most. bigfoot people are starting to really annoy me.

EDIT

"3,4 5, 600 POUNDS MAYBE". LMFAO> GO BACK TO THE CITY. Those are burnt and dried up logs, try 100 or 200 pounds at the most. What is he going to do? shoot sask with his robin hood bow? FFS I hate the internet some days.

If this was a "campsite" wouldn't there be more than one to help build the Teepee?

22:19 = screws and a flat head screwdriver used here it seems?

And I never thought it could get much bigger than this:

3688161066_a915c888c5_z.jpg?zz=1

Well done Paranormal Ghost Society, you have a record here!

• Like 6

If this was a "campsite" wouldn't there be more than one to help build the Teepee?

I'm guessing that bigfoot is magic and uses sound wave technology to move those massive logs into place.

• Like 1

"The camp consists of a large tepee-like structure built from several interconnecting logs, some measuring up to 20ft in length."

Couldn't possibly be a old hunters camp, must be proof of a Bigfoot. I like how that is always the first thing that comes to their mind. The Bigfoot must have learned this trick from the Native Americans that used to live in this region obviously.

Ok, so if this is a bigfoot camp then I am going to go out on a limb here and say old bigfoot most likely spent a lot of time here. So, there should be hair at least, maybe an old kill of some sort, possibly a footprint, maybe even a big duece old bigfoot dropped somewhere nearby. Oh? None of that? Well, doesn't matter, got to be bigfoot.

Mike

I think somewhere there are some N.A's. or hippies who are having a good laugh over having their pow wow site found. The golf ball and the rope is a sure sign of bigfoot.

• Like 2

like everything else on this site.

That is a bit unfair, please look at where this has been posted, the crytptozoology section. Granted it is a pile of poop but what did you expect. There are some very good threads on UM if you want to find them.

• Like 5

Wow ! Looks like some Burning Man peeps went off on there own to start a commune !

Well, they should at least be able to find a hair to test.

Or big piles of Big Foot poop.

Nice to see that the "Paranormal Ghost Society" is using their investigative skills to quickly solve other mysteries.

• Like 4

BREAKING NEWS - NEW BIGFOOT EVIDENCE:

By far way better evidence than this Sasquatch house/hut/some twigs.

Remember kids, its everybody's forest.

Edited by TheOtherSide1945

Guys a tree just fell down in my backyard, get these guys here quick with their cameras, it had to be a Bigfoot. What else could knock down a 1 million ton tree?

Edit: Seriously though this is embarrasing enough that people actually believe this kind of stuff, I don't agree with the call to put this on the front page at all. I mean this one is just horribly bad, and that is on Bigfoot "evidence" standards.

Edited by Use your brain

This is a whole new level of ridiculous.

"the logs were too heavy to have been set up by hand."

I've personally built a bigger tepee than this, with just the help of three other people and a chainsaw. No heavy machinery needed.

• Like 3

So let's say that is a bigfoot tepee - where's the covering? So now Bigfoot not only builds structures, but also has mastered sewing? Along with that, he has to be skinning animals, preparing their hides, etc. Where are the tools to do all of that?

Oh, and isn't that tepee a bit small for a 10-12 foot manbeast weighing between 800-1,200 pounds?

That's one of the biggest things that annoys me about these kinds of "discoveries" - they never seem to look at the larger implications of what they're saying.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 4

Kind of looks like a survivalist camp to me. Where some guy leads a group out into the woods to learn the skills to survive in case of the apocalypse. How to fell a tree, build a teepee, shoot some golf to alleviate boredom :)

• Like 2