Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Bigfoot encampment' found in the woods

UM-Bot

Some of your arrogance and ignorance to this thread is amazing. First off use your brains the golf ball was taken from the course further below the mountain they shoot them into he woods primates play with pine cones, bang rocks and toss small balls around especially younger ones that is where it was found besides it had a funky smell to it. This is not a human camp where is the fire pit? Those logs are NOT 4 inches look at the video one is as wide as the adults in the video not all but some area. The one end is heavily fortified with three bark shaved pillows for rest. The encampment is remote it is not on some trail and to get to it is a pain in the ass. The bones found at the scene had all the marrow sucked out of it other bones nearby did not and had cougar teeth marks on this. The bone found at this scene was snapped in an upward motion causing a force fracture.

None of you talking about this have not brought any science or forensics into this because you never watched the entire video or a break down of ALL the evidence. Tracks were found at the scene so was a rock found on a log one with sharp crystals used for tree banging. Something very common Sasquatch does in the woods to warn others when humans get to close. There is no way to scuff up the log with that rock something left it there and was using that log to bang that rock on. The twine can be found left behind by other CAMPERS its a simple tool really. You tie it to a pine cone toss it up a few times to secure it then you can hang your meat so that wild animals do not get to it or bait it so you can snatch a deer that is why half of it is open. Some of you calling this a teepee sound like idiots this is not a Miwok Teepee or a bark house if you want to see one made by man go to the link use your brains and stop ****ting on others for their hard earned research. www.paranormalghostsociety.org/KingsCanyonNevada1.htm ignorance is bliss yep man built this hauled all them logs including the ones that were heavy pounded them in the ground in the cooler months where the ground is rock solid in the sierras. Designed it to block out the wind an snow stripped the bark off the logs. Teepees are enclosed we have an investigator with a degree in anthropology show me yours then maybe will talk. What I hate is stupidity and after reading some threads some of you are truly either idiots or you just are not professional cryptozoologist.

Even survival camps have fire pits humans do not tree bang nor do they carry all sorts of logs and use a tree to build a shelter. The winds here in the winter get 100mph have any of you ever been in the high sierras I bet none of you have. You have no idea of the tracks, sightings and things that we get to see in this region. This find should not be dismissed these creatures build dens to stay out of the wind and elements just as our tribal ancestors have stated. They have learned to do this off the natives of the region that is why they are so elusive because they build them in hard to get places like this one. I suppose that some wild man had the strength of 5 men to break that deer bone causing a force fracture and splitting the bone down the middle to right? Do not just look at the shelter which stop calling it a teepee because you sound like you do not know what the **** your talking about. Laugh at me knock me show me how immature you are rather then offer some intelligent information and yes this is making television or the news but that does not mean that this site cannot share our work freely and with an openmind. The shelter is designed so that wind can pass and that the snare can be used to hunt deer during the winter months since the berries and pine nuts are under snow. I have also found some pretty good tracks surround this region in other areas nearby I suppose those are fake to. This shelter probably was used by a male, female and younger squatch just for a winter refuge. If you think you can replicate this go for it show me your teepees lmao come on I want it to look exactly like this 15 from the protected part of the den to the trunk then at least 12' from trunk to each log. Also you must not use any twine or tools and pound those logs deep into the ground including the one or two of them that have a 18 inch circumference. Then I want you to hunt a deer go on video break a deer bone in half causing a force fracture I want to see you split the bone you cant use tools because if tools were used the study of those bones would have revealed teeth or tools. After your done with that take a 10lb rock beat the **** out of a log and shot me how scuffed up you can get it besides I want to see 1 inches gouges taken out of that log since all of you are so strong and can carry logs for miles. You have to understand the logs for this shelter are hard to find this forest stands strong the ones that were burnt were taken from as much as two miles away from the 2004 fire and no they are not any lighter just because they have a small burnt spot on their bark that is a foot long.

You may not appreciate this but we have had other experts weigh in and they agree that this is an encampment similar to other bigfoot ones found. These creatures do not just live in the snow they have to seek dens, shelter etc they are primitive and if you study primate behavior and you take all these pieces of evidence found within the video then you will see that it deserves some questioning not ignorant flaming remarks. Also do not knock my son he has found some nice tracks and DNA evidence the past few years and we have climbed some major peaks guarantee you that I have climbed more peaks and cliffs then most of you. Knocking my son when the kid works harder then anybody I know shows me that all of you are a bunch of *******s who cannot try to debunk the evidence properly especially when you call something a teepee when its not which shows me your levels of intelligence are far less then my sons. Watch the entire video then go to the link then make a conclusion do not just look at it say oh its a teepee therefore its nothing because think again.

My bigfoot research over the past few years has been stellar we have tons of sightings, tracks, hair etc all because we leave the trail and we go thousands of feet up to places nobody has been before show some goddamn gratitude and thanks. Don't like my answer well I do not like little know it all snots and pricks who assume things but yet refuse to examine ALL THE EVIDENCE or they talk like they are in 3rd grade. If you can replicate that then do it or shut your mouth. We have hundreds who think otherwise but when your not a cryptzoologist or you cannot implicate science into your posts you sound like just a troll and every post so far is not scientific it is trolling this thread people who have absolutely no knowledge on these tribal creatures or how they build dens or their migration patterns or how they consume food or eat marrow for nutrition. Ya know what there are allot of hoaxes this is not one of them manmade my ass I guess that man ate his meat raw, carried logs for miles, pounded them in the ground, broke the deer bones with his hands, banged the **** out of a rock and spent his time tossing a golf ball around out of boredom oh and left that large track near it lol. This is why this creature never gets found because its people like you who dismiss evidence you would rather watch Finding Bigfoot which is a sham they park walk around in a 100' area given with permission by the forestry while in one day I hike 20 miles, climb a 11k peak and get cut up in brush trying to find evidence of this creature.

But I am the bad guy right for sharing my work with you so that you can sit here and talk stupid ****. A teepee how stupid is that everybody talks a mean game because they are online let me take you to the site lets see then what you will say about it that is if you can climb to make it there lol. I am done with this thread talk amongst yourselves I expected someone here to have some brains and implicate a little science into this. Yet you have one guy bragging how big his teepees are he builds and another person calling it a teepee when its not because the one end was fortified designed to block out snow/wind from Lake Tahoe. In design its perfect and it is a discovery by ignoring it will only push these creatures further away from the truth rather then use this place as a way to study them in their own habitat. Bombing our youtube with immature remarks shows me that your not an expert if I am wrong prove it with facts, science and give me a better explanation then sending hate post to my youtube. I mean afterall if your all bigfoot geniuses then you would have known the facts I just laid out for you. Primates rock bang, play with balls and these creatures do set up camps how else do you think they survive? You think they just sit there in the woods all day and do nothing? Want to see a teepee or manmade shelter here is one I am posting yeah one is made with light drift wood not 600lb logs carried for miles. Nice responses people your going places in the cryptid world at least I seen bigfoot and have had dozens of close encounters for years with this creature so I know its real maybe you are skeptical and I respect that but to throw hate into the mix just shows me your IQ is lower then a monkey!

Yeah what do I get out of this fame? fortune? I invest all my money into our research risking my life driving along cliffs, spending days in the woods etc I get nothing out of this I shared it with all of you because I wanted to show you something we found something really amazing and you people shun it. Grow the **** up and **** all of you how's that? Don't bother writing me back because I am DONE some of you did not even look at all the evidence you just right away jumped the gun/replying how can you do that without really examining everything? Because I am not going to waste my time with a bunch of fools who cannot even spell let alone make any sense to what they are saying. I know how your trolling lol I know the truth hurts but when I see rude messages and people making up stories about our finds when the video breaks it all down it shows me that its not me who is wasting your time its you who is wasting my time and ill get my answers from someone with what we call a BRAIN! Try it an use it when you are an expert in primate behavior and you climb thousands of feet up cliffs, canyons and the wilderness then come talk to me otherwise kiss my ass.

I thank Saru for posting this he felt what I found was relevant so by you shunning me your shunning the editor of this community!!! This evidence will NOT go away its going to be found soon EVERYWHERE and you can either respect my finds or you can keep talking about Miwok teepees lol. Yeah sure folks the Miwoks built this right and some man who is so strong he breaks deer bones to suck the marrow out and leaves massive tracks and bangs on trees with rocks because he is a wildman right? Man people are just stupid no common sense then again none of you are scientist or cryptzoologist your just people who signed up to troll paranormal forums right? Not work together to find the truth out though because you were there at the scene with me right? LOL Just like someone talked about my looks so now were racist? Bigots? We judge people on looks rather then their hard work? WOW yep your all real intelligent thanks for entertaining me showing me what kind of ass hats are now involved in the cryptid community people who have no site, no videos, no evidence but think they are going to scrutinize me right? I bet not one of you has any such thing as a bigfoot shelter, den, track, hair sample or sighting. I have a video of us being attacked by rocks in the woods I suppose a person was up in the trees accurately throwing rocks past my temple to right? lol thanks everyone for showing me how idiotic some of you are. Everyone of your post I could literally pick apart and dance all over you. Now if you want to discuss bigfoot on a scientific level you can contact me anytime and ill respect your opinion even if you do not believe this video or that website with the break down of evidence but if you want to act like an ass ill treat you the same in return and it wont be funny. It will be funny for me because I am more intelligent then you enough to know not to call something a teepee when its not and to know that no human could cause a force fracture like those bones we found next to the den. Something big something large and something strong made this and based on my research in the region I have come close enough with these creatures to understand their ways, beliefs, culture and how they sustain themselves in the woods. That is because I am an expert and some of you need to let the experts do their jobs without acting like an ******* because someone went out into the woods and found something really unique. Dont like me now do you well good I do not like brainless zombies who talk **** about how they can build the same thing go for it also make sure you bury the massive logs 6 to 8 inches in the ground thousands of feet up on some mountain and make sure you also use a rock to beat the **** out of a log so that you can replicate those same markings. Make sure you use 200lbs per square inch I am sure your all strong enough to do it especially the women who must think we built it for fame right? lol I put out my evidence to educate the public and its pretty reputable if you delved deeper into our work sorry your so quick to judge or hate on me this is not Rick Dyer I did not fake a bigfoot body or sighting. I merely shared my finds and broke it down scientifically sorry if that is to hard for some of you to grasp!

Lord Rick

PS When you know all the facts come talk to me show me better evidence of a bigfoot den seriously I mean monster quest showed similar dens did you write those researchers and tell them off like you did me? We have thousands of members who support our claims before you assume things maybe you should have done more research into our finds and work instead of acting like a bunch of ass hats bombing my youtube wow bunch of mature folks here lol. How can you debunk what I am sharing if all of you cant even spell or talk like you know what it is your talking about. Calling it a teepee then telling me this is fake shows me your wrong how can you debunk this if your wrong and call it a teepee. See attachment that is a teepee or bark house what I found was built with a reason and no bigfoot is not 1200lbs some are but these ones were small as they rested in a 9'; triangular pattern so Id say about 7 to 9' which is the average size. But again we have some ass hat who assumed that this shelter was to small because a bigfoot would have to be 12' tall when that is not true the one I seen was only about 7 maybe 8' tall and weighed probably 500lbs so yes he could have rested comfortable within this shelter! GROW UP!!!

waitwhat_zps79eebfca.gif?t=1405050671

But no seriously, there's no need to get that upset.

I don't have time to watch the video right now but will take a look at it tonight. Until that time my only comment will be - LOL!

I'm afraid it will probably still be LOL. :D

• Like 1

To be honest, for a highly intelligent creature as bigfoot would have to be, this is a pretty poor shelter.

• Like 3

Because obviously no human (in a hunting area no less) is capable of stacking logs against a tree to make a shelter. Facepalm........

• Like 1

According to Jarrod, somewhere in the video (please do not ask me to watch it again) he says there could be 2 or 3 of them. The crap plot thickens!

But I had to watch it again. All in the name of science, of course. :innocent:

• Like 1

Is this thread supposed to be taken seriously? :P

I just don't understand how you get from a bunch of sticks, to Bigfoot.. :P

• Like 1

But I had to watch it again. All in the name of science, of course. :innocent:

here, wear one of these next time you watch it:

classic%20straight%20jacket.jpg

For the sake of science. ;)

• Like 3

here, wear one of these next time you watch it:

classic%20straight%20jacket.jpg

For the sake of science. ;)

Nice vest, even though it's so last year. :D

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to assimilate any more data, since I'm not a professional cryptozoologist. I wouldn't have even known which colour nail polish is appropriate for field work.

• Like 5

Because obviously no human (in a hunting area no less) is capable of stacking logs against a tree to make a shelter. Facepalm........

35 seconds in, my friend.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 2

Totally absolute proof of the existence of bigfoot. There is absolutely no way on earth that humans could ever create a rudimentary shelter with wood, that would be ludicrous to even consider!

• Like 2

Some of your arrogance and ignorance to this thread is amazing. First off use your brains the golf ball was taken from the course further below the mountain they shoot them into he woods primates play with pine cones, bang rocks and toss small balls around especially younger ones that is where it was found besides it had a funky smell to it. This is not a human camp where is the fire pit? Those logs are NOT 4 inches look at the video one is as wide as the adults in the video not all but some area. The one end is heavily fortified with three bark shaved pillows for rest. The encampment is remote it is not on some trail and to get to it is a pain in the ass. The bones found at the scene had all the marrow sucked out of it other bones nearby did not and had cougar teeth marks on this. The bone found at this scene was snapped in an upward motion causing a force fracture.

None of you talking about this have not brought any science or forensics into this because you never watched the entire video or a break down of ALL the evidence. Tracks were found at the scene so was a rock found on a log one with sharp crystals used for tree banging. Something very common Sasquatch does in the woods to warn others when humans get to close. There is no way to scuff up the log with that rock something left it there and was using that log to bang that rock on. The twine can be found left behind by other CAMPERS its a simple tool really. You tie it to a pine cone toss it up a few times to secure it then you can hang your meat so that wild animals do not get to it or bait it so you can snatch a deer that is why half of it is open. Some of you calling this a teepee sound like idiots this is not a Miwok Teepee or a bark house if you want to see one made by man go to the link use your brains and stop ****ting on others for their hard earned research. www.paranormalghostsociety.org/KingsCanyonNevada1.htm ignorance is bliss yep man built this hauled all them logs including the ones that were heavy pounded them in the ground in the cooler months where the ground is rock solid in the sierras. Designed it to block out the wind an snow stripped the bark off the logs. Teepees are enclosed we have an investigator with a degree in anthropology show me yours then maybe will talk. What I hate is stupidity and after reading some threads some of you are truly either idiots or you just are not professional cryptozoologist.

Even survival camps have fire pits humans do not tree bang nor do they carry all sorts of logs and use a tree to build a shelter. The winds here in the winter get 100mph have any of you ever been in the high sierras I bet none of you have. You have no idea of the tracks, sightings and things that we get to see in this region. This find should not be dismissed these creatures build dens to stay out of the wind and elements just as our tribal ancestors have stated. They have learned to do this off the natives of the region that is why they are so elusive because they build them in hard to get places like this one. I suppose that some wild man had the strength of 5 men to break that deer bone causing a force fracture and splitting the bone down the middle to right? Do not just look at the shelter which stop calling it a teepee because you sound like you do not know what the **** your talking about. Laugh at me knock me show me how immature you are rather then offer some intelligent information and yes this is making television or the news but that does not mean that this site cannot share our work freely and with an openmind. The shelter is designed so that wind can pass and that the snare can be used to hunt deer during the winter months since the berries and pine nuts are under snow. I have also found some pretty good tracks surround this region in other areas nearby I suppose those are fake to. This shelter probably was used by a male, female and younger squatch just for a winter refuge. If you think you can replicate this go for it show me your teepees lmao come on I want it to look exactly like this 15 from the protected part of the den to the trunk then at least 12' from trunk to each log. Also you must not use any twine or tools and pound those logs deep into the ground including the one or two of them that have a 18 inch circumference. Then I want you to hunt a deer go on video break a deer bone in half causing a force fracture I want to see you split the bone you cant use tools because if tools were used the study of those bones would have revealed teeth or tools. After your done with that take a 10lb rock beat the **** out of a log and shot me how scuffed up you can get it besides I want to see 1 inches gouges taken out of that log since all of you are so strong and can carry logs for miles. You have to understand the logs for this shelter are hard to find this forest stands strong the ones that were burnt were taken from as much as two miles away from the 2004 fire and no they are not any lighter just because they have a small burnt spot on their bark that is a foot long.

You may not appreciate this but we have had other experts weigh in and they agree that this is an encampment similar to other bigfoot ones found. These creatures do not just live in the snow they have to seek dens, shelter etc they are primitive and if you study primate behavior and you take all these pieces of evidence found within the video then you will see that it deserves some questioning not ignorant flaming remarks. Also do not knock my son he has found some nice tracks and DNA evidence the past few years and we have climbed some major peaks guarantee you that I have climbed more peaks and cliffs then most of you. Knocking my son when the kid works harder then anybody I know shows me that all of you are a bunch of *******s who cannot try to debunk the evidence properly especially when you call something a teepee when its not which shows me your levels of intelligence are far less then my sons. Watch the entire video then go to the link then make a conclusion do not just look at it say oh its a teepee therefore its nothing because think again.

My bigfoot research over the past few years has been stellar we have tons of sightings, tracks, hair etc all because we leave the trail and we go thousands of feet up to places nobody has been before show some goddamn gratitude and thanks. Don't like my answer well I do not like little know it all snots and pricks who assume things but yet refuse to examine ALL THE EVIDENCE or they talk like they are in 3rd grade. If you can replicate that then do it or shut your mouth. We have hundreds who think otherwise but when your not a cryptzoologist or you cannot implicate science into your posts you sound like just a troll and every post so far is not scientific it is trolling this thread people who have absolutely no knowledge on these tribal creatures or how they build dens or their migration patterns or how they consume food or eat marrow for nutrition. Ya know what there are allot of hoaxes this is not one of them manmade my ass I guess that man ate his meat raw, carried logs for miles, pounded them in the ground, broke the deer bones with his hands, banged the **** out of a rock and spent his time tossing a golf ball around out of boredom oh and left that large track near it lol. This is why this creature never gets found because its people like you who dismiss evidence you would rather watch Finding Bigfoot which is a sham they park walk around in a 100' area given with permission by the forestry while in one day I hike 20 miles, climb a 11k peak and get cut up in brush trying to find evidence of this creature.

But I am the bad guy right for sharing my work with you so that you can sit here and talk stupid ****. A teepee how stupid is that everybody talks a mean game because they are online let me take you to the site lets see then what you will say about it that is if you can climb to make it there lol. I am done with this thread talk amongst yourselves I expected someone here to have some brains and implicate a little science into this. Yet you have one guy bragging how big his teepees are he builds and another person calling it a teepee when its not because the one end was fortified designed to block out snow/wind from Lake Tahoe. In design its perfect and it is a discovery by ignoring it will only push these creatures further away from the truth rather then use this place as a way to study them in their own habitat. Bombing our youtube with immature remarks shows me that your not an expert if I am wrong prove it with facts, science and give me a better explanation then sending hate post to my youtube. I mean afterall if your all bigfoot geniuses then you would have known the facts I just laid out for you. Primates rock bang, play with balls and these creatures do set up camps how else do you think they survive? You think they just sit there in the woods all day and do nothing? Want to see a teepee or manmade shelter here is one I am posting yeah one is made with light drift wood not 600lb logs carried for miles. Nice responses people your going places in the cryptid world at least I seen bigfoot and have had dozens of close encounters for years with this creature so I know its real maybe you are skeptical and I respect that but to throw hate into the mix just shows me your IQ is lower then a monkey!

Yeah what do I get out of this fame? fortune? I invest all my money into our research risking my life driving along cliffs, spending days in the woods etc I get nothing out of this I shared it with all of you because I wanted to show you something we found something really amazing and you people shun it. Grow the **** up and **** all of you how's that? Don't bother writing me back because I am DONE some of you did not even look at all the evidence you just right away jumped the gun/replying how can you do that without really examining everything? Because I am not going to waste my time with a bunch of fools who cannot even spell let alone make any sense to what they are saying. I know how your trolling lol I know the truth hurts but when I see rude messages and people making up stories about our finds when the video breaks it all down it shows me that its not me who is wasting your time its you who is wasting my time and ill get my answers from someone with what we call a BRAIN! Try it an use it when you are an expert in primate behavior and you climb thousands of feet up cliffs, canyons and the wilderness then come talk to me otherwise kiss my ass.

I thank Saru for posting this he felt what I found was relevant so by you shunning me your shunning the editor of this community!!! This evidence will NOT go away its going to be found soon EVERYWHERE and you can either respect my finds or you can keep talking about Miwok teepees lol. Yeah sure folks the Miwoks built this right and some man who is so strong he breaks deer bones to suck the marrow out and leaves massive tracks and bangs on trees with rocks because he is a wildman right? Man people are just stupid no common sense then again none of you are scientist or cryptzoologist your just people who signed up to troll paranormal forums right? Not work together to find the truth out though because you were there at the scene with me right? LOL Just like someone talked about my looks so now were racist? Bigots? We judge people on looks rather then their hard work? WOW yep your all real intelligent thanks for entertaining me showing me what kind of ass hats are now involved in the cryptid community people who have no site, no videos, no evidence but think they are going to scrutinize me right? I bet not one of you has any such thing as a bigfoot shelter, den, track, hair sample or sighting. I have a video of us being attacked by rocks in the woods I suppose a person was up in the trees accurately throwing rocks past my temple to right? lol thanks everyone for showing me how idiotic some of you are. Everyone of your post I could literally pick apart and dance all over you. Now if you want to discuss bigfoot on a scientific level you can contact me anytime and ill respect your opinion even if you do not believe this video or that website with the break down of evidence but if you want to act like an ass ill treat you the same in return and it wont be funny. It will be funny for me because I am more intelligent then you enough to know not to call something a teepee when its not and to know that no human could cause a force fracture like those bones we found next to the den. Something big something large and something strong made this and based on my research in the region I have come close enough with these creatures to understand their ways, beliefs, culture and how they sustain themselves in the woods. That is because I am an expert and some of you need to let the experts do their jobs without acting like an ******* because someone went out into the woods and found something really unique. Dont like me now do you well good I do not like brainless zombies who talk **** about how they can build the same thing go for it also make sure you bury the massive logs 6 to 8 inches in the ground thousands of feet up on some mountain and make sure you also use a rock to beat the **** out of a log so that you can replicate those same markings. Make sure you use 200lbs per square inch I am sure your all strong enough to do it especially the women who must think we built it for fame right? lol I put out my evidence to educate the public and its pretty reputable if you delved deeper into our work sorry your so quick to judge or hate on me this is not Rick Dyer I did not fake a bigfoot body or sighting. I merely shared my finds and broke it down scientifically sorry if that is to hard for some of you to grasp!

Lord Rick

PS When you know all the facts come talk to me show me better evidence of a bigfoot den seriously I mean monster quest showed similar dens did you write those researchers and tell them off like you did me? We have thousands of members who support our claims before you assume things maybe you should have done more research into our finds and work instead of acting like a bunch of ass hats bombing my youtube wow bunch of mature folks here lol. How can you debunk what I am sharing if all of you cant even spell or talk like you know what it is your talking about. Calling it a teepee then telling me this is fake shows me your wrong how can you debunk this if your wrong and call it a teepee. See attachment that is a teepee or bark house what I found was built with a reason and no bigfoot is not 1200lbs some are but these ones were small as they rested in a 9'; triangular pattern so Id say about 7 to 9' which is the average size. But again we have some ass hat who assumed that this shelter was to small because a bigfoot would have to be 12' tall when that is not true the one I seen was only about 7 maybe 8' tall and weighed probably 500lbs so yes he could have rested comfortable within this shelter! GROW UP!!!

*snip*

I snipped this for personal reasons. I grew up in the Siskiyous and wrote a long rebuttal to your rant. But after a moment of reflection I recanted because I think you should continue the work you're doing. I grew up in BF's backyard and I believe he exists so good on you. I've seen nearly 50 years of "evidence" and I'm sorry friend but your discovery had too many alternative explanations which you didn't present as a counter weight and won't acknowledge now. Hopefully this experience will help you see how difficult it is to present evidence and give you some insight on how critical people are going to be.

I hope you brush it off and get back out there.

Cheers

Edited by Calibeliever

Could be made by big foot. If humans made this they would have found a fire stuff left by humans

Unless it was made during the fire season when you can't have camp fires.

Something very common Sasquatch does in the woods to warn others when humans get to close.

And you know this how?

So basically you think there is a whole commune of bigfoots?

And where do they run off to to hide while the paranormal ghost society are sniffing around their wooden teepee? Or has that not been found yet..either!

Some of your arrogance and ignorance to this thread is amazing.

I am equally impressed by with your stream of consciousness ranting complete with run-on sentences, liberal use of obscenities, and condescending attitude as if you had actually proved anything. Unfortunately your rebuttal was nothing more than more unsubstantiated claims and vague references to unnamed "experts" who happen to agree with you.

I also appreciate you calling yourself a "Lord" since that proves you're a man of great authority. Do you attend Renaissance festivals wearing the appropriate robe and velvet cap?

Edited by scowl
  • Like 1

Way too much hostility being thrown around in this thread, let's try to keep it civil please everyone.

• Like 2

professional cryptozoologist.

That is an Oxymoron.

Have any of you ever been in the high sierras I bet none of you have.

How much would you like to bet? I would be willing to bet I have been within 20 miles of where you were. You willing to give up the location? Carson Senators, that ring a Bell? I have had 6 4x4's in those hills from 1980, to 2005. I bow hunted that area. I took girls in High School up in those there hills. You were in my old stomping grounds.

We go thousands of feet up to places nobody has been before .

As said, want to bet?

Let me take you to the site lets see then what you will say about it that is if you can climb to make it there.

I will take you up on that offer.

Me :

Sparks,Nevada....1967 to 2006. Reed High School. Ski Team, Football Team, Class of 1984.

Had a Girlfriend, and many friends in Carson City, and still do. Quite a few in Washoe City, and Lake Tahoe. I bow hunted the area, and hiked and 4x4'd. Gardnerville also.

Spent countless hours in Virginia City through those years. I guarantee I have more experience then you in these areas.

I have been to those waterfalls in Kings Canyon quite a few times myself, ( even " made out " with Lori quite a few times there ) and the surrounding area. I can assure everyone, this is a moderate hiking area, not an expert hike.

I can also assure everyone this is not some Bigfoot hot spot. This is the first time I have ever heard of a " Bigfoot " even mentioned anywhere near this are, or Nevada for that. I remember a report of one at Pyramid Lake years ago.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 4

He doesn't believe in God but he'll believe in Bigfoot. Where's the proof? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

None of you talking about this have not brought any science or forensics into this

...or you just are not professional cryptozoologist...

Try it an use it when you are an expert in primate behavior and you climb thousands of feet up cliffs,

Now if you want to discuss bigfoot on a scientific level you can contact me anytime and ill respect your opinion even if you do not believe this video That is because I am an expert...

1) Then let us apply a bit of science/forensics:

• While the level of photography/stabilization is quite poor, it would be quite apparent to even a qualified undergraduate (or experienced hunter) that your touted faunal remains are indeed "deer", most likely Odocoileus hemionus. However:
  • Despite the "evaluations" of your resident "authority", the limb section in question is most assuredly not related to the proximal humerus/scapula (foreleg) but is instead composed of the distal elements of a hind limb. Note the easily recognizable metapodial (fused metatarsals) and calcaneuos.
  • Also note the presence of hair/hide and the nature of the green fractures.
  • The latter two of the above points are consistent with 1) poor initial ID, 2) relatively recent demise of said O. hemionus, 3) the actions of larger predators indigenous to the region.

Your attempts to insinuate that these faunal remains may somehow be associated with a large, undocumented, bipedal, North American primate represent less than acute analytical skills, practices, and associations.

2) To my knowledge, there are precisely zero institutions of higher learning that offer even minor-level degrees in the pseudoscience of cryptozoology. Nor would there appear to be any credible firms that regularly source/hire "cryptozoologists". Thus, aside from the potentially profitable self-promotion of highly questionable information to a limited segment of the population, in what manner are you defining yourself as a "professional"?

3) & 4) It is quite apparent that you are hardly an "expert" in regards to a number of the aspects that appear in your promotional film-work/interpretation. To proclaim yourself an "expert in primate behavior" has hardly been evidenced. Perhaps you would be good enough to provide the readers with a general overview of your qualifications in this regard?

Edit: Punctuation.

Edited by Swede
  • Like 3

2) To my knowledge, there are precisely zero institutions of higher learning that offer even minor-level degrees in the pseudoscience of cryptozoology. Nor would there appear to be any credible firms that regularly source/hire "cryptozoologists". Thus, aside from the potentially profitable self-promotion of highly questionable information to a limited segment of the population, in what manner are you defining yourself as a "professional"?

Swede, if you count fictional universities, there is one "Department of Cryptozoology" at "Miskatonic University."

http://www.miskatonic-university.org/2012/10/cryptozoology/

"Cryptozoology" is just a fancy-sounding name for a pseudoscience. Period. Anyone claiming to be a "professional" in this faux field would IMO be a fraud. And frauds make my blood boil.

• Like 1

Swede, if you count fictional universities, there is one "Department of Cryptozoology" at "Miskatonic University."

http://www.miskatoni.../cryptozoology/

"Cryptozoology" is just a fancy-sounding name for a pseudoscience. Period. Anyone claiming to be a "professional" in this faux field would IMO be a fraud. And frauds make my blood boil.

Chuckle! Yes, good old Misky U. would be quite reflective of the type of "institution" that would offer a "degree" in Cryptozoology. Of course, their rather oft repeated disclaimer is worthy of applicable note, ie:

Note: This is NOT a factual document but rather a fake diploma and fake transcript. Miskatonic University is not a real university. Transcripts from this website are NOT real and are meant purely for entertainment ONLY. It is based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Miskatonic-university.org does not take any responsability in users who download, copy or print copies of the provided transcript information and try to commit fraud with them. (Font and color direct transcription).

Am in full agreement with your following sentiments/position.

• Like 1

Lord Rick

Claims evidence backed by science - quotes Monsterquest.

• Like 4

Claims evidence backed by science - quotes Monsterquest.

Taa-Daa!!!