Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gullible net users fury @ Spielberg dead dino

seeder

Never before have i seen such idiocy in a comments section, So thankful i don't have facebook.Why in the world would i want to be able to see rubbish like these trolls.

• Like 2

**** it. Time for an apocalyptic end to our ****ty existence. When people think that a robotic stuffed dinosaur from a 90's film is real, its time for the world to start over.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have now officially lost faith in humanity.

If there are people out there who believe someone just bagged a Triceratops, I would have to agree with you.

• Like 2

**** it. Time for an apocalyptic end to our ****ty existence. When people think that a robotic stuffed dinosaur from a 90's film is real, its time for the world to start over.

You should read the ufo forum... :lol:

• Like 4

Iam involved in dog rescues I try finding homes for pit bulls.but this pic don't brother me

Edited by coolguy

What's the bet those who commented negatively regarding the "horrific act" shown in the picture, are also people who believe the Creation Museum in Kentucky - having exhibits of humans and dinosaurs co-existing - is a bastion of scientific research?

aig_museum.jpg

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 4

Seriously... I don't to live in this world anymore. When people can't figure out the difference between real and fake, it is time to head to the hills. They would be believe anything, that would lead to sheep mentality that can easily be exploited by someone who knows what to say because they are not educated.

• Like 1

All I can do is shake my head and laugh. Amazing Stupidity in action here.

• Like 1

Obviously, no edjumacation in skool.

It amazes me that people in this day and age don't realize the difference between a movie prop and real life, of a dinosaur no less. It's more than a bit frightening that these activists are trying to sway public opinion, to push their agenda, based on pure emotion with no regard for facts, logic or even reality.

Just remember folks, these are often the same people who believe anything the government tells them, without knowing a single thing about their government or its workings. Or what their peer group tells them, without realizing their peers are likely equally uneducated; they simply adopt a mob mentality. Or believe whatever they read in print, see on TV, find on the internet because, if it's there, then it must be true. They will argue about things scientific, like endangered species and yet be totally clueless about things in science most kindergartens know. Instead they let rant a flood of emotion, profanity and hate; they succeed in only making themselves look foolish.

It's just bizarre.

Edited by Sundew

Whoa. Just got sick to my stomach when I saw that the Creation Museum is a real place.

• Like 1

Someone PLEEEASE bring back education, cos the internet is not it!

It is not the fault of the internet. It is and always will be the fault of the stupid, gullible, easily led and naive for believing whatever they are told without bothering to think logically.

• Like 2

Whoa. Just got sick to my stomach when I saw that the Creation Museum is a real place.

Scary isn't it?

Iam involved in dog rescues I try finding homes for pit bulls.but this pic don't brother me

27148376.jpg

I feel like Petra is behind this.

And that, folks, is how Intelligent Design works.

It is not the fault of the internet. It is and always will be the fault of the stupid, gullible, easily led and naive for believing whatever they are told without bothering to think logically.

I agree, but the thinking logically is now being replaced by the computer.

We not only see this with all those gullible who think if its on you tube, it has to be real, we see this with those who work in places like call centers for companies, without the script many are at a complete loss as to what come next.

There are many wonderful things on the internet, much is to be learned, just a shame "The War of The World" syndrome is running along side it.

:wacko: What?

It shouldn't. That's not a real dinosaur.

Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 1