Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO files of the German Secret Service

Sweetpumper

Revealed: The UFO files of the German Secret Service

Posted by: Andreas Muller July 10, 2014 0 2,527 Views

Saarbrucken (Germany) – For several decades, German government officials have claimed there was never an official interest in investigating or studying the topic of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). But now, the editor of the German news-blog on frontier sciences and the paranormal “www.grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.de” (GreWi.de), Andreas Muller, was able to access formerly secret UFO-files compiled by the German foreign secret intelligence agency “Bundesnachrichtendienst” (BND), which tells a complete different story.

http://www.openminds.tv/revealed-ufo-files-german-secret-service/28870

Das Rundschreiben enthält Information über deutsche UFO-Dateien 'n Zeug. Die Information ist nicht Rat, und sollte nicht als solcher behandelt werden.'

'Ohne Vorurteil zur Allgemeinheit des vorhergehenden Paragraphen vertritt Sweetpumper nicht, bevollmächtigt, übernimmt oder versichert ..., dass die Information im Rundschreiben richtig, genau, abgeschlossen oder nichtirreführend ist.'

'Sweetpumper wird zu Ihnen in der Rücksicht auf jeden speziellen, indirekten oder folgenreichen Verlust oder Schaden nicht verantwortlich sein.'

• Like 4

The most interesting case of the sightings of an exotic UFO by four officials happened in 1986 on Fehmarn, Germany's third biggest island in the Baltic Sea

5) All officers were unable to give any description about size, shape and colour of the flying object. This was due top the following reasons:

1)The night was pitch dark.

2)The object emitted such a radial blinding illumination/light, that the above mentioned observations were impossible to make out. One officer even speculated that the this illumination could have been switched on with the intention to avoid an identification, as the used light was neither that of navigation lights nor flood lights, as no directed cones of light went downwards.

daher alienz

Real interesting link!

Das Rundschreiben enthält Information über deutsche UFO-Dateien 'n Zeug. Die Information ist nicht Rat, und sollte nicht als solcher behandelt werden.'

'Ohne Vorurteil zur Allgemeinheit des vorhergehenden Paragraphen vertritt Sweetpumper nicht, bevollmächtigt, übernimmt oder versichert ..., dass die Information im Rundschreiben richtig, genau, abgeschlossen oder nichtirreführend ist.'

'Sweetpumper wird zu Ihnen in der Rücksicht auf jeden speziellen, indirekten oder folgenreichen Verlust oder Schaden nicht verantwortlich sein.'

:D

• Like 1

I'm more disturbed that Germany still has a Secret Service.

What, too soon?

Edited by Hida Akechi
  • Like 2

UFOs of the alien variety or of the Cold War attack / surveillance variety?

Many governments all over the world have secret flies and know that ufos are real but people still don't bevielle in them.

Many governments all over the world have secret flies and know that ufos are real but people still don't bevielle in them.

Of course UFOs are real. Nobody has ever denied that.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Can you provide proof of this, please?

Can you provide proof of this, please?

This fellow never, or rather rarely, responds to such other sensible requests. The MO seems to drop in with some utterly ridiculous comment that is at best irrelevant or blatantly ignorant. The purpose of this seriously eludes me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

UFO's are real... by definition. People still associate the term with Alien.

I've said before in other forums, It should be changed to WTF's. :yes:

• Like 3

This fellow never, or rather rarely, responds to such other sensible requests. The MO seems to drop in with some utterly ridiculous comment that is at best irrelevant or blatantly ignorant. The purpose of this seriously eludes me.

Cheers,

Badeskov

So what if he rarely responds. Is he hurting anybody? is he rude to anybody? He simply stated his view....I understood it. He doesn't have to prove anything to anybody.

I was not aware that responding to every post and proving everything that one puts forth was a prerequisite of this forum :huh:

So what if he rarely responds. Is he hurting anybody? is he rude to anybody? He simply stated his view....I understood it. He doesn't have to prove anything to anybody.

I was not aware that responding to every post and proving everything that one puts forth was a prerequisite of this forum :huh:

He in fact didn't state anything but the obvious. UFOs exists, nobody has ever denied that - nor has anybody ever denied that Governments keep secrets. That said, can you in your own words explain the meaning of his post to me. Because his posts mostly seem to be seagull posts (if not all). Please do explain why I am wrong, as the poster in question seem unable to himself.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

He in fact didn't state anything but the obvious. UFOs exists, nobody has ever denied that - nor has anybody ever denied that Governments keep secrets. That said, can you in your own words explain the meaning of his post to me. Because his posts mostly seem to be seagull posts (if not all). Please do explain why I am wrong, as the poster in question seem unable to himself.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You seem to have it covered in regards to what he stated.....no need for me to elaborate.

It seems to bother you more than me thus far.

You seem to have it covered in regards to what he stated.....no need for me to elaborate.

It seems to bother you more than me thus far.

Because there is nothing you can elaborate on, but in your own words, if you could, what would it be - assuming that you were not sarcastic?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

well said Astra....

someone on the 'believer' side of the fence only has to make a little comment and they get slammed up against the wall

with demands of PROVE IT....

(and often get insulted as well....which seems par for the course, here, if you don't follow the orthodox way)... :rolleyes:

Agree CG, they do have secret files all over the world in regards to UFO's. I assume you mean the "alien variety" of UFO's....not the mundane kind.

And yes, many people don't believe in there existence at all.

Because there is nothing you can elaborate on, but in your own words, if you could, what would it be - assuming that you were not sarcastic?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I preferred to respond to coolguy instead.....you also assumed right. No sarcasm was intended on my part.

well said Astra....

someone on the 'believer' side of the fence only has to make a little comment and they get slammed up against the wall

with demands of PROVE IT....

(and often get insulted as well....which seems par for the course, here, if you don't follow the orthodox way)... :rolleyes:

Yes, so it would seem Bee.It is rather perplexing as to why some posters get all antsy pantsy when others may have differing views.

Yes, this dang proof thing all of the time.....all the decades of testimonies that have been put forth by many, many amazing and credible folk....still seems to fall short of proof for many.

Agh! well...to each his own. I believe them...that's all the proof that I need, amongst other things :tu:

• Like 1

Yes, so it would seem Bee.It is rather perplexing as to why some posters get all antsy pantsy when others may have differing views.

Yes, this dang proof thing all of the time.....all the decades of testimonies that have been put forth by many, many amazing and credible folk....still seems to fall short of proof for many.

Agh! well...to each his own. I believe them...that's all the proof that I need, amongst other things :tu:

Yeah...

IMO..it is unreasonable to demand proof (on the internet) all the time when this subject is so complex...

I think the whistleblowers are the nearest thing to proof we are going to get (for now?)...

and perhaps that is why they are attacked so badly all the time.....??

• Like 1

Revealed: The UFO files of the German Secret Service

Posted by: Andreas Muller July 10, 2014 0 2,527 Views

Saarbrucken (Germany) – For several decades, German government officials have claimed there was never an official interest in investigating or studying the topic of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). But now, the editor of the German news-blog on frontier sciences and the paranormal “www.grenzwissenschaft-aktuell.de” (GreWi.de), Andreas Muller, was able to access formerly secret UFO-files compiled by the German foreign secret intelligence agency “Bundesnachrichtendienst” (BND), which tells a complete different story.

http://www.openminds...t-service/28870

Ya....das ist gut....... :tu:

• Like 1

The file in discussion is named "DDR Grenzsperranlagen an der IDG - UFO" = "DDR (German Democratic Republic) border

installations at the IDG (Innerdeutsche Grenze= innergerman border) - UFO"

- the IDG was the Chinese wall in between the Warsaw Pact and the NATO, so a hot spot for spy activities

- UFO = UnknownFlyingObject

- the (false) claim made by GRENZWISSENSCHAFTEN.de is constructed based on the fact that at the same time Great Britain

and France had active research programs in relation to possible extraterrestrial activities on earth

- it is unlikely that hot spot border patrol staff is involved in any other activities than border protection like investigations for

extraterrestrial activities

- it was one of the key jobs of the border patrol staff to report unknown flying objects supposed to perform spy activities

- the first RC helicopters came into the public markets in the mid 70s and it must be assumed that such devices were available in

the military sector much earlier

- film and still cams were still available

- border patrol staff wasn`t recruited from the pool of the intellectual elite

- there are no sighting reports describing something other than remote controlled drones, planes or helis

Recapitulatory, the reports do not describe events that may lead to the assumption of a presence of extraterrestrial crafts on earth

and the program was even not designed for such investigations at all.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

While I understand what you're saying, we must still keep in mind the difference between opinion and fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts.

Now, If someone is going to state that something is 'real' (ie, exists in objective reality) then it's only natural that others are going to ask for corroborative evidence (aka 'proof' of existence). Also, if someone's opinion appears to be rather lacking (poorly supported) then many others simply aren't going to take it very seriously. Most people tend to take well supported opinions far more seriously than opinions that are just based on other people's feelings/intuition/beliefs.

• Like 2

While I understand what you're saying, we must still keep in mind the difference between opinion and fact. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but not their own facts.

Now, If someone is going to state that something is 'real' (ie, exists in objective reality) then it's only natural that others are going to ask for corroborative evidence (aka 'proof' of existence). Also, if someone's opinion appears to be rather lacking (poorly supported) then many others simply aren't going to take it very seriously. Most people tend to take well supported opinions far more seriously than opinions that are just based on other people's feelings/intuition/beliefs.

Thank you Lilly....I've taken your comment on board. I haven't stated any facts about anything. And I agree, that everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

Sometimes though, where proof is asked for...it is often impossible to provide such "tangible" evidence.

In the area of the UFO and ET phenomenon...where people ask for proof....all I can basically offer, is the testimonies of respected individuals who have witnessed these things. I have also witnessed things myself, but I do not have the hard tangible evidence that seems to be required on these matters.

At the end of the day, individuals are free to make up their own minds, whether it be religion, politics, social matters, the explained or the unexplained.

I was under the impression that we were still a democratic society, where we could still think for ourselves.

Many governments all over the world have secret flies

I wouldnt doubt that at all. But can flies be trusted with secrets? :lol: