Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World War 3

Lochness_hunter

what you people don't understand is that there was no reason to declare an all out war on Iraq. Do the words special forces mean anything to you?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• Asterix

• kikuchiyo

• Erikl

what you people don't understand is that there was no reason to declare an all out war on Iraq. Do the words special forces mean anything to you?

I agree there was no reason to declare an all out war just a small war to get rid of saddam hussien ( i think i misspelled it but he evil so who cares ) but there is a reason to declare war against Iran who IS delvoloping nuclear weapons of mass destrution <_<

Whoah, wait a second... you're saying the war in Iraq is an all out war? You think special forces are some uber soldiers who can do anything and everything themselves?

Hell, next I'll hear them questioning why the US is using infantry instead of creating a bunch of "Palladin" tanks from their vehicle factories and just storming the area in an organized gaggle.

Hell, then they'll ask why the US didnt just use an ion cannon on SHs palace.

Whoah, wait a second... you're saying the war in Iraq is an all out war? You think special forces are some uber soldiers who can do anything and everything themselves?

Hell, next I'll hear them questioning why the US is using infantry instead of creating a bunch of "Palladin" tanks from their vehicle factories and just storming the area in an organized gaggle.

Hell, then they'll ask why the US didnt just use an ion cannon on SHs palace.

I know the spec ops arent all powerful but if bush hadnt started this war oil prices wouldnt be so high <_<

I know the spec ops arent all powerful but if bush hadnt started this war oil prices wouldnt be so high <_<

special ops can only do so much.

besides, we DID send in special forces

The Beaner Marines! somebody had to sneak into the Iraq border without bieng seen. :lol:

According to some:

World War 3 was the Cold War. Major campaigns included Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Korea. World War 4 is underway as we speak.

:geek: Yep, you are so right, Redneck. I am old enough to have lived through the whole of the Cold War, and I can tell you, it amazed me that we all managed to survive it. At one time, the US and Russia each had 30,000 nuclear warheads, and a hair-trigger.

:devil: We have our own idiot in charge in the US, but I don't think he would deliberately start a nuclear war. BTW, I don't see why we should try to stop Iran from going nuclear. They haven't started any wars. Correct me, but didn't Iraq start the Iran-Iraqi war? If unstable countries like Pakistan and India can have a nuclear program, I don't see why Iran should not.

cheer up everyone, Cebrakon

• 1 month later...

i really did not know where to put this so if this is the wrong place pls move it.

Ok i am starting to think that ww3 is right around the corner. I mean 9/11, the collision of the chinese and american aircraft, the chinese calling taiwan a "rebellious provence", the mystery sub in japanese waters, the us in iraq and afganistan, the iranian nuclear program which israel threatened to attack, the terrorist attacks around the world (russian school and madrid train bombings). The russian military helping in the movement of iraqi artillery into syria, the russian new strategic missile program, france moving into the ivory coast, North Korea has a maniac behind the wheel, and over all everybody seems to have lost there damn minds. (sry for the language)

So i am pretty worried that the poo is going to hit the fan here pretty soon, so i guess i might want to be working on that bomb shelter.

Nah... I dought it, bush is a dumb ass who doesnt know what the **** he is doing.... but maybe he's too stupid to start one.. however.. since he is a dumb **** it is possible... but then again .. he could kill us all..

**Reply to me by messege plz

For gods sake cut the guy some slack. These are troubling times where the image of our enemies are foggy. Being president of a powerful nation is pretty damn hard. The mans doing the best he can, I mean seriously what exaclty do you want him to do? If he did nothing after 9/11 you people would be critizising him for not doing anything. When the reports of WMD's in Iraq came up you gotta admit it's better to be safe than sorry. It was a simple intelligence mistake, were lucky their wasnt any WMD's. They most likely were destroyed before we invaded. And by the way Bush cant go to war on his decision, Congress has to approve of it first. So when you critisize Bush for going to war start blaming congress too. Anything he does you anti-Bush people will be on it. You all say he's "stupid" a "dumb ****" blah blah blah. What exaclty did he do that makes him a complete idiot? Half the people who critisize the war in Iraq have no godamn idea of whats even going on in the first place, and to add that you all get your info on the war from the media, but i guess your too stupid to realize that the media intentionally portrays the war as a failure and the wrong thing to do. People will never get it.. People please wake the **** up!! For those who think the president is stupid please remember he graduated from an ivy leauge school (Yale or Harvard one of the two) so he must have something in between his ears.

Edited by QuantumE

For gods sake cut the guy some slack. These are troubling times where the image of our enemies are foggy. Being president of a powerful nation is pretty damn hard. The mans doing the best he can, I mean seriously what exaclty do you want him to do? If he did nothing after 9/11 you people would be critizising him for not doing anything. When the reports of WMD's in Iraq came up you gotta admit it's better to be safe than sorry. It was a simple intelligence mistake, were lucky their wasnt any WMD's. They most likely were destroyed before we invaded. And by the way Bush cant go to war on his decision, Congress has to approve of it first. So when you critisize Bush for going to war start blaming congress too. Anything he does you anti-Bush people will be on it. You all say he's "stupid" a "dumb ****" blah blah blah. What exaclty did he do that makes him a complete idiot? Half the people who critisize the war in Iraq have no godamn idea of whats even going on in the first place, and to add that you all get your info on the war from the media, but i guess your too stupid to realize that the media intentionally portrays the war as a failure and the wrong thing to do. People will never get it.. People please wake the **** up!! For those who think the president is stupid please remember he graduated from an ivy leauge school (Yale or Harvard one of the two) so he must have something in between his ears.

Your are right about that. Now will they do something about Nth Korea please. I think it was Harvard.

BTW, I don't see why we should try to stop Iran from going nuclear. They haven't started any wars. Correct me, but didn't Iraq start the Iran-Iraqi war? If unstable countries like Pakistan and India can have a nuclear program, I don't see why Iran should not.

Yes, Iraq (or rather, that monster Saddam) started the war, and you're right, Iran has not started any wars, she is constantly being threatened with them though, and that, by countries that have nukes themselves. But that's not a reason for Iran to have nuclear weapons, in fact, there are no legitimate reasons for anybody to have them, just stupid excuses.

As for Pakistan and India, they have both acted illegally in acquiring them and are by no means examples for other countries to follow, especially given the level of poverty in those two countries; 'don't have enough food on the table for everyone, but we sure have enough nukes to massacre millions in one shot'.

Hypocrisy is the main reason why some countries can have them and even parade them around with no problems while others who don't even have them are shown as great dangers by those who do. That hypocrisy lives on because apparantely mankind has not yet evolved enough to establish fair laws instead of the current jungle laws that rule the world. :blink:

A lot of people are calling the current war against terrerism World War Three. By that thinking, it has already begun.

Personally, I think that this is the Terror War and that actions that take place now and in the next year or so will set the stage for WWIII. I also think that WWIII will probably begin in around 2007-8, either in the middle east when Iran gets whacked or in North Korea when "Dear Leader" gets his come upance.

This post makes my 200th. What, I don't even get a card?

A lot of people are calling the current war against terrerism World War Three. By that thinking, it has already begun.

Personally, I think that this is the Terror War and that actions that take place now and in the next year or so will set the stage for WWIII. I also think that WWIII will probably begin in around 2007-8, either in the middle east when Iran gets whacked or in North Korea when "Dear Leader" gets his come upance.

This post makes my 200th. What, I don't even get a card?

:clap: this is for your 200th post

:nw: this is because you still have the guts to fly a 123 or 210 when people are so paranoid of terrorists

I would love to see "Dear Leader" get whats coming to him.............

Lapi'che

• 4 years later...

If an actual world war was ever to occur again like WWII, it will be within the next four years. Period.

And just how wrong were you??

And just how wrong were you??

****ing hell, talk about a blast from the past, this thread is the living dead.

Arcadia was waiting a long time for his big bang.

"Arcadia, 2006 November 21: I find it harder to press on. The sin of impatience dwells in the deepest pits of my heart, clawing at my will. Soon."

"Arcadia, 2007 July 12: Today, I found myself wondering if I will win. If I will show that rotten tomato Burns the blunder of his bluff. Press on, Arcadia. For truth. For justice. For internets!"

"Arcadia, 2007 September 11: That son of a tooth will pay for his blasphemy."

"Arcadia 2007 November 11: Three years ago, my friends, I found myself roaring with dissent. How dare he? HOW DARE HE? One more year. The world must go on. It MUST for freedom's sake."

"Arcadia 2008 April 3: The Darkness dwells as it gives its last breath. Soon Dawn will come, and all will be illuminated in my eternal glory. Burns, I come for you, in the desparity of the night, with the hope of the day. I will watch as you burn on a pyre of your own post. Muahahaha."

"Arcadia 2009 November 15: pwnt."

<!--QuoteBegin-Redneck+Nov 11 2004, 09:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Redneck @ Nov 11 2004, 09:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->According to some:

World War 3 was the Cold War. Major campaigns included Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Korea. World War 4 is underway as we speak.

352293[/snapback]

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Agreed, world war means there is a war, and many, not just two (the defense and opposition) but other countries are included too. Technically this war also has not just the u.s. and Iraq fighting it, but a few other countries (althought their numbers are small) are involved.

But if you're talknig something as massive as Hitler and his regime (WW2)....well, with Bush attacking countries like he is, dont' be surprised if the world bans together to take us down.

that I wouldn't be too surprised to see. After all, we've invaded every other country in the world, so it wouldn't surprise me that enemies of this country (USA) would try and invade us. Here's the problem, mostly everyone here in the United States are armed or veterans of foreign wars. But with a government trying to disarm us and take away our ammo, it seems that they are setting it up for us to fall...along with the richest people of this country and world. but to really determine the victor of a war like that, do like Captain Price did in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, launch an EMP into the Stratosphere of Earth and detonant it. Yes that would cause all objects ran off of electricity to collapse and fry its self out but it would put everyone to their true limits to see who is more willing to fight for what they want and go the distance. I know it would catostrophic <-- I'm guessing that's right, to how many lives would be lost but to put out a big fire you need a bigger extingusher.