Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Craft on the Moon ... PROOF.

Sir Wearer of Hats

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=apollo+11&client=firefox-a&hs=VGT&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VMbBU6DsB8vRkQWtt4CoAQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ#facrc=0%3Bapollo%2011%20moon%20landing&imgdii=_&imgrc=_

I dare you skepticals to debunk THAT!

Photographic and testimonial proof of non-indigenous craft and lifeforms on the moon. OUR MOON.

Shocking, and dare I say it ... life changing.

• Like 9

Nevermind.

Edited by Princess Serenity

i see one picture that provides unequaled evidence for my theory about giant space eagles on the moon.

• Like 4

i see one picture that provides unequaled evidence for my theory about giant space eagles on the moon.

EAGLES?

What rot. They're clearly Falcons.

When the Ulster Scotts or Scotch Irish migrated to North America it was said that they "Kept the Sabbath"--and anything else they could get their hands on. Now they've moved into outer space.

When the Ulster Scotts or Scotch Irish migrated to North America it was said that they "Kept the Sabbath"--and anything else they could get their hands on. Now they've moved into outer space.

Are you saying Scottish people are trying to steal the moon?

EAGLES?

What rot. They're clearly Falcons.

man, you're just another shill for nasa. everyone knows that giant space falcons live on mars, not the moon.

• Like 2

Are you saying Scottish people are trying to steal the moon?

And they went and did it again and again. Edited by John Wesley Boyd
  • Like 1

man, you're just another shill for nasa. everyone knows that giant space falcons live on mars, not the moon.

Paid I may be.

A Shill I may be.

Working for NASA I may be.

Right you may be.

But I'm not any of those things and neither are you.

• Like 1

The moon's still fair game. The Scotch-irish are never satisfied until they've moved at least twice.

• Like 1

The moon's still fair game. The Scotch-irish are never satisfied until they've moved at least twice.

"You cannae make goo' Guinness on ta moon, we gonna go ta Mars"

- Last known transmission from the Scotch Rocket Group.

• Like 1

On the serious side, it was an astonishing feat to get there with 1960's technology. Look at old clips of mission control and you see they were sliderules to make calculations! Those aren't computer screens on the consoles, either, just manually input information monitors.

• Like 1

On the serious side, it was an astonishing feat to get there with 1960's technology. Look at old clips of mission control and you see they were sliderules to make calculations! Those aren't computer screens on the consoles, either, just manually input information monitors.

I LOVE showing my students footage of the Apollo 11 mission as part of "how technology has changed" and then writing up on the board the processing power of one of the comouters they used, telling them how many they had etc.

And then saying "my phone has a 5 gig hard drive and I use it to make notes about what I need to buy at the shops".

• Like 2

"You cannae make goo' Guinness on ta moon, we gonna go ta Mars"

- Last known transmission from the Scotch Rocket Group.

No no. The Scotch-Irish mostly were Lowland Scotts, horsemen who wore pants instead of kilts and preferred stringed instruments to bagpipes and were significantly influenced by English culture. The various communities had their own distinctive dialect of English . The echoes of which can be heard in the various Southern accents, today. We make fun of each others accents, too. "Them folks down on the lower end of the creek sure talk funny." It's a tradition.
  • Like 1

Captain Kirk, Mr Scott, Dr McCoy, yep, the Scotts led the way.

Captain Kirk, Mr Scott, Dr McCoy, yep, the Scotts led the way.

Only one of them was Scottish. The others were Americans :P

The Scots! I should have known it! They've been in league with the aliens the whole time!

Wait, my ancestry is part Scottish. Who's cheated me out of my inheritance of a fleet of space craft!?!?!?

• Like 2

The Scots! I should have known it! They've been in league with the aliens the whole time!

Wait, my ancestry is part Scottish. Who's cheated me out of my inheritance of a fleet of space craft!?!?!?

My Irish ancestors did.

Does this mean a blood feud betwixt our kith and kin?

And they went and did it again and again.

Planting Ulster wasn't enough for them? The devious dastards!
  • Like 1

https://www.google.c...mgdii=_&imgrc=_

I dare you skepticals to debunk THAT!

Photographic and testimonial proof of non-indigenous craft and lifeforms on the moon. OUR MOON.

Shocking, and dare I say it ... life changing.

Well played.

• Like 1

So sad,not a signal photo of my B.B.Q stand in those ! :alien::tu:

Or for that matter any of the Oceans,and seas` !

Did anyone know there are huge spaceships around Saturn? And the Sun in fact too? :lol:

• Like 3

Did anyone know there are huge spaceships around Saturn? And the Sun in fact too? :lol:

Get yea behind me Satan, for this is a good honest thread!

• Like 2