Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO's filmed over French forest

This was found in the Telegraph news, someone alleges they filmed these ufo's drop to the forest . As someone else commented, looks a lot like hot air balloons flashing the gas for lift

'UFO' spotted over southern France

Video emerges apparently showing UFOs in the sky above the Dordogne region of France

The film shows four round objects suspended in the air over a forest in the Dordogne. The objects begin to flash before plummeting to the ground.

The video was uploaded to YouTube on July 5th with the headline: "Disturbing UFO activity! 3 UFOs landing in Forest, July 2014."

"It was during a beautiful sunset. I looked between two houses to discover the nice sky, when I saw these objects," the maker of the video writes.

http://www.telegraph...ern-France.html

[media=]

[/media]

Scot Waring :lol:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Oh, those pesky mundane explanations again! That means he'll have to go to all the trouble to film yet another unremarkable sunset!

• Like 4

http://www.perigord-...ir-balloon.html

Quacks like a duck... (or pops like a balloon..)

Yes ALIEN BALLOONS!

Full of Swamp Gas, obviously.

Unless they were blurry, in which case it was the bladder of some beastie full of the alien's fermenting scotch.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

From the clips comments:

"did anyone notice the cloud formation above these , could it be a cloaked mothership?"

:lol:

Edited by toast
  • Like 4

No, it's clearly a transdimensional dragon entity from dimension 11.

• Like 1

You know, if ten thousand years ago someone told me people would travel using hot air and a balloon I'd call Bullashitt and we all know what he has to say.

Pops like a poop ! mor like it ! :no: THat had to be E.T Flying around the country side Looking for a Good Wine to dine on with Human`s

Seriously - they look like out-of-focus fireflys, to me. Same hovering flight, same languid flashing....

Whatever they happen to be, It doesn't make any difference. It's a video of fuzzy objects off in the distance. No real information can be gained from it.

That was cool. Could be a ufo

UFO as it is something flying around that you can't identify or UFO as in ET?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Now i am worried about the future of mankind.

Who gave these hermits a camera?

• Like 1

Come on people, this is quite obviously a few TARDIS (Tethered Aerial Release Developed In Style) floating around! :alien:

• Like 3

UFO as it is something flying around that you can't identify or UFO as in ET?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I asked him that before, he never answered...

• Like 1

Not enough detail sorry but the lights remind me too much of planes and yes cloud coverage can cause planes to look different. Experts say if you see these kinds of flashing lights it usually is an airplane or helicopter.

If they were balloons, seems to me the flashing lights would be at the bottom of the balloon. In some of them, the light seems to be coming from inside the mass. Not saying they arent balloons. I just dont know. They were to far away. if they arent balloons, I dont know what they could possibly be.