Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THIS is Hamas

and-then

Huh? I thought I posted that back to someone else, Gardener. Whatever.

Anyway, who cares what the date is? Why must it be comparable to Israel's date? Want an analogy?

United States struggled for independance and got it in 1776.

So, since Israel's struggle for independance happened *after* 1776, it does not count?

And BTW, Gardener, world wide Pagans are looking to establish their own country. And I agree!

They should have their own country. They have yet to decide *which* land mass they will steal and what people they will displace but I am sure it will all be for a good cause.

Do you agree?

Have a nice one!

Meh, nothing will come of it.

These pagan celtic druidic types are like the Arab League. All Torc and no Action.

• Like 1

A quip that is truly ignorant and racist by Meir, and yourself if you buy into it.

It’s neither ignorant nor racist. But the statement from you is, at least ignorant. Golda Meir is the SME between the three of us. Who is better to make such an observation than she? She had lived in an environment of Dhimmitude since immigrating in 1921. She was born in the Land of Pogroms but grew up in America. She has a unique perspective of oppression. She has seen hatred toward her first hand because she was not Muslim. A fear of Pogroms was probably instilled in her by her parents so it wasn’t too hard to see the similarities between the two mentalities and from that built her resolve to thrive.

BTW, oh, propagandized one, the idea of fighting is for the sake of the children, the society. Like *ANY* human beings on earth,

I think you’re the one slinging the propaganda – right out of Alinski. But you are right, people fight for their children. But most usually get their children out of harm’s way rather than cloistering them near known targets. During WWII, the British dispersed their children throughout the country to keep them safe from the bombing. In Gaza, it’s ok to park a launcher in a school while holding class.

the Palestinians love their children. Or perhaps you have not noticed the pics of the adults crying when they hold their dead child.

No one is saying that they don’t *love* their children but one word comes to mind and that is Pallywood. No doubt they feel real emotion but they exploit the tragedy. And that just supports the truism of Meir’s statement.

But we'll see in the long run. So far, the Palestinian people, who have no army and no friends to back up their legal rights in the UN, have lasted a long long time. Much longer than Israel did before they got independance.

That’s true. They have been oppressed by the Ottomans, then the British, now Israel. If Israel was not there, then they would be oppressed by their neighbors. Finally Jordan did something in 1970 but that has been the only real decisive action to control the Palestinian.

• Like 1

I think Hamas is doing a great job by showing their resistance to a criminal that occupied their country.

I think Israel is doing a great job showing restraint and tolerance to a criminal population.

what lies behind this is that their faith is a very solid and they know that things will change and time will tell.

Isn’t that what we were discussing – their faith? It is a major sin in Islam to partner other authority with Allah and in order to have a two-state solution, requires a sharing of authority. This is why the Palestinian loves their hatred of Israel more than their children.

The subcject is that the prophecies of the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him suggest that Israel will be powerful and there will be people in the doors of Qods that they will devout their lives to the freedom of Al-Qods and to fight them until the coming of El-MEHDI.

I personally don’t think that the Third Temple will ever be built on the Temple Mount, at least not in full. It would be a crime to demolish the Qubbat As-Sakhrah and al-Aqsa as it is a crime what the Taliban and ISIS have done to other shrines. I can see a token building marking the significance of the Second Temple erected next to the Dome of the Rock. Also, the only reason to Build a Third Temple would be to house the Ark which is lost to antiquity. So it can’t be built. It wouldn’t be the Third Temple unless the Ark was placed inside. I also believe that Isa is the Mahdi. This was Mohammed’s way to usurp the Christian Faith (note: not Christian Dogma). I have always felt it strange that Isa would destroy Dajjal when it should be the place of the Mahdi. This would make Isa the redeemer and not the Mahdi. But that it’s the anti-Christ that rules for 7 years before the Day of Judgment would seem to indicate that the Mahdi is Dajjal; certainly an interesting conundrum. We have several names floating around but who is who? Considering the uniqueness of Christ, I’m compelled to believe that Jesus is the redeemer. It just depends who the Mahdi is? Isa or Dajjal? We just need to decipher the meaning of the one good eye? Since the anti-Christ will be considered to be very handsome and charismatic, I don’t think this eye refers to a physical human eye.

By which I assume you mean the "occupied territories" ?

A two-state solution imposed by armed peacekeepers, with authority to USE their weapons ? Yes... I could see that working.... sort of.

Unfortunately, HAMAS and the PLO do not WANT a two-state solution; they want the destruction of Israel. So firstly those two groups would have to be marginalised politically. Even then, they would mobilise the Palestinian population against the peacekeepers. Those peacekeepers better have thick skins, because within months every human rights organisation on the planet will be calling them baby-killers and murderers... because they WILL find themselves using live ammunition against "unarmed" Palestinian teenagers.

You havn't READ the HAMAS covenant (charter), have you ?

You criticise Israel, without even having the courtesy to understand the goals and motivations of their opposition.

And it IS rooted in scripture, as you would have known if you had bothered to read it. Permit me to quote four articles.

Sufficiently scripture-bound for you, Yamato ?

Oh, and whill'st we're on the topic of HAMAS and their covenant, lets see what they have to say about Palestine.

Oh DEAR... doesn't leave much room for compromise, does it ? Well, who knows... perhaps the UN will change their minds ? Lets see what they have to say about that !

Oh.. well.. thats THAT then.

These HAMAS cretins keep on firing their rockets into Israel, and then screaming that they are the victims when Israel retaliates.
  • Like 1

This is Hamas.....

Hamas MP: The Jews Were Brought to Palestine for the "Great Massacre"

[media=]

[/media]

"Hamas" has to teach the world love. It has to lay down its arms. It has to be pacifist. It has to be sinless like Christ Jesus and then once it is, that's why Israel is oppressing it and so it'll stop. What a sales pitch, Zion.

But it can't defend itself from economic warfare or occupation or blockades or military assaults. We can't respect civil liberties like self defense when we're hugging our Zionist goons. Why do Palestinians fight? They're not allowed to do things that we all do, duh.

This "Hamas vs Israel" conflict that the mainstream media paints on its canvas is just as accurately described as Likud vs Palestine. If I was a journalist I'd be way too tempted not to make that change.

• Like 4

It's neither ignorant nor racist. But the statement from you is, at least ignorant. Golda Meir is the SME between the three of us. Who is better to make such an observation than she?

Yasser Arafat, for one.

Ravenhawk, I am not going down this long and winding road with you.

I do not know where you are from, but I do know in my country, USA, many a "brilliant" political leader on all levels have had some very keen observations to make about "those darkies" and what "we" (good white folk) should do about the black problem.

So ya know what...? I stick to my original assertion, Golda Meir is an ignorant racist and, also, an anti-Semite.

This post RE ends right here for me Ravenhawk. Have a good one.

She had lived in an environment of Dhimmitude since immigrating in 1921. She was born in the Land of Pogroms but grew up in America. She has a unique perspective of oppression. She has seen hatred toward her first hand because she was not Muslim. A fear of Pogroms was probably instilled in her by her parents so it wasn't too hard to see the similarities between the two mentalities and from that built her resolve to thrive.

I think you're the one slinging the propaganda – right out of Alinski. But you are right, people fight for their children. But most usually get their children out of harm's way rather than cloistering them near known targets. During WWII, the British dispersed their children throughout the country to keep them safe from the bombing. In Gaza, it's ok to park a launcher in a school while holding class.

No one is saying that they don't *love* their children but one word comes to mind and that is Pallywood. No doubt they feel real emotion but they exploit the tragedy. And that just supports the truism of Meir's statement.

That's true. They have been oppressed by the Ottomans, then the British, now Israel. If Israel was not there, then they would be oppressed by their neighbors. Finally Jordan did something in 1970 but that has been the only real decisive action to control the Palestinian.

• Like 1

Yasser Arafat, for one.

Ravenhawk, I am not going down this long and winding road with you.

I do not know where you are from, but I do know in my country, USA, many a "brilliant" political leader on all levels have had some very keen observations to make about "those darkies" and what "we" (good white folk) should do about the black problem.

So ya know what...? I stick to my original assertion, Golda Meir is an ignorant racist and, also, an anti-Semite.

This post RE ends right here for me Ravenhawk. Have a good one.

With heroes like him, how can you be wrong?

My bud,Bee said: 'Hamas MP: The Jews Were Brought to Palestine for the "Great Massacre" '

Bee, can we talk...?

Bee, do you know how many Westerners think that the Jews of Europe were brought to Palestine to get rid of them, and did not care what happened to them?

This Hamas guy isn't as outrageous as you think he is.

With heroes like him, how can you be wrong?

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while.

BTW, you bothered to tell me you are Zionist, did I tell you I am Palestinian, by desire?

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a while.

BTW, you bothered to tell me you are Zionist, did I tell you I am Palestinian, by desire?

I have no problem with that Earl. Doesn't rattle my cage in the slightest. I even understand the impulse to follow the crowd and cheer for a perceived underdog. But when the evidence shows that that underdog is trying to eliminate an entire group of people from the planet a wise man takes a second look at who he's supporting.
  • Like 1

And the majority of the Jews, at least any who are born there, plus the ones with ancestry in the region, are just as much Palestinians as are the "arabs". :whistle: Minor details.

Minor details that serve to deny Palestinian statehood. How convenient.

• Like 1

I have no problem with that Earl. Doesn't rattle my cage in the slightest. I even understand the impulse to follow the crowd and cheer for a perceived underdog. But when the evidence shows that that underdog is trying to eliminate an entire group of people from the planet a wise man takes a second look at who he's supporting.

Yup... especially if the "underdog" appears to be infected with rabies ! :D

• Like 2

Israel has never been an underdog. Compared to anything else in the region. From the beginning, they were the place to dump piles of obsolete WW2 weapons on that were more than good enough to handle the disapproving neighbors.

• Like 2

LoL!! AT, I have been on the Pal's bandwagon for a long long time.

I remember in the days when I posted like this and almost entirely, people called me "Adolph". Today is much different.

Sorry, AT, I am not at all a person that puts my finger to the air trying to detect the wind of popularity before I set sail. I have my own moral compass and I was never barked down by 'the mob', nor will I ever be.

Have a nice one.

Israel has never been an underdog. Compared to anything else in the region. From the beginning, they were the place to dump piles of obsolete WW2 weapons on that were more than good enough to handle the disapproving neighbors.

LoL! yeah, that be true.

As an example, Myer Lansky and Jack Ruby - two international crime mobsters (for the young and not American), were caught by the Brits trying to bring such WWII weapons into Palestine.

They apparently were given tacit approval to take guns from mothballed US fighting ships. LOL!

The more I see events in the Middle East the more I become persuaded that the culture there is such that they should not be allowed to govern themselves, for their own good and that of the rest of the world. Maybe in a few centuries they will grow up, but just look at the suffering they impose on themselves in Gaza and Iraq and so on.

You, and all that have 'liked' your comment, are truely disgusting individuals.

My opinion.

Minor details that serve to deny Palestinian statehood. How convenient.

The Jewish Palestinians have a state and the "Arab" Palestinians could have had one too...

• Like 1

You, and all that have 'liked' your comment, are truely disgusting individuals.

My opinion.

Temper temper

I'm debating with myself whether to report your post.....for personel attack

but on balance I think it's best left so people can see what kind of person YOU are...

my opinion

• Like 2

Temper temper

I'm debating with myself whether to report your post.....for personel attack

but on balance I think it's best left so people can see what kind of person YOU are...

my opinion

Indeed, what kind of person are you when you are disgusted by people who cheer on the mass bombing of decades long opressed civilians by a fascist, unimaginably superior military force.

Claiming the Palestinians cannot be allowed to govern themselves on account of their 'culture', and that they 'braught this onslaught, suffering on themselves'.

Sickening.

Why dont you take a seat my dear. We have some Lamb roasting on the barbie.

14open_sderot1-master1050.jpg

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

Oh DEAR... doesn't leave much room for compromise, does it ? Well, who knows... perhaps the UN will change their minds ? Lets see what they have to say about that !

RoofGardener,

It's true that Hamas is an organisation driven by an ideology of prejudice, but the same can be said of the Zionist movement(s) which caused, and perpetuate, the establishment of Israel. Both groups hold to a belief in a "manifest destiny", but only one of those groups is backed by a world economic and military superpower - which is a major reason why Israel is often seen in a more "providential" light than Hamas.

The only solution to this conflict would be for both groups to repudiate their respective theologically-based ideologies (or idiotologies, as I prefer to call them) - or for one group to essentially be eradicated by the other. The former is guaranteed to not happen, and so both Israel and Hamas find themselves in a position where genocide is their only 'solution'.

Neither party are innocent, and neither are "more guilty" than the other.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 3

RoofGardener,

It's true that Hamas is an organisation driven by an ideology of prejudice, but the same can be said of the Zionist movement(s) which caused, and perpetuate, the establishment of Israel. Both groups hold to a belief in a "manifest destiny", but only one of those groups is backed by a world economic and military superpower - which is a major reason why Israel is often seen in a more "providential" light than Hamas.

The only solution to this conflict would be for both groups to repudiate their respective theologically-based ideologies (or idiotologies, as I prefer to call them) - or for one group to essentially be eradicated by the other. The former is guaranteed to not happen, and so both Israel and Hamas find themselves in a position where genocide is their only 'solution'.

Neither party are innocent, and neither are "more guilty" than the other.

A fair treatment of the situation, Leo. I will add that the main difference (IMO) is that if the Palestinians had the military superiority of the Israelis, the Israelis would have been eradicated before now. Perhaps I'm wrong but I think not. The Israelis actually could never do this because of their ethics. Try as one might to utterly demonize this group of human beings they have shown through history their empathy and love of life. It is the fundamental difference between Judeo Christian culture and that of Islam.

I believe the Palestinian cause will end ignobly.

Indeed, what kind of person are you when you are disgusted by people who cheer on the mass bombing of decades long opressed civilians by a fascist, unimaginably superior military force.

Claiming the Palestinians cannot be allowed to govern themselves on account of their 'culture', and that they 'braught this onslaught, suffering on themselves'.

Sickening.

Why dont you take a seat my dear. We have some Lamb roasting on the barbie.

blah blah predictable simplistic blah blah blah

A fair treatment of the situation, Leo. I will add that the main difference (IMO) is that if the Palestinians had the military superiority of the Israelis, the Israelis would have been eradicated before now. Perhaps I'm wrong but I think not. The Israelis actually could never do this because of their ethics.

The genocide might not be physical, but cultural. Israel's "ethics" would not prohibit that, methinks, but it would mean the extinction of the Palestinians as surely as if by gun or bomb.

• Like 1