Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THIS is Hamas

and-then

And you are a complete dupe of the zionists. The slaughter of innocents is happening now because sending in airstrikes is maximising casualties but it doesn't count if its the Palestinians who are dying.

What is proper slaughter by the way? Have a look at the death tolls for Israelis versus Palestinians then tell me who are the terrorists

An inconvenient Truth,the Isreali response has always been disproportionate.The Isreali Government will only ever accept peace on their terms,the removal of Palestinians from Gaza and all in the name of a mythical being and their Claim on the land which is mentioned in the Book of Fairytales known as he Bible.

• Like 3

I get where you are coming from. The idea of what is out of proportion is a tricky one though, i'm not saying it isn't disproportionate, but the idea of fairness in warfare tends to be made by those on the sidelines who are not in the conflict. We certainly never used proportionate measures when we carpet bombed Germany, targeting civilians on purpose....but it served the intended purpose. That's why I don't buy into the anti-hamas propaganda either (in terms of them using human shields, or displaying dead children)...they are at war, you do what ever you can to fight your corner. Unfortunately for the average Palestinian they have no chance of winning this war.....truth be told Israel could wipe them off the map whenever they choose, had this war taken place at any other time in history (with the disparity between military might they we have today) then they would have been consigned to the history books and no longer exist. The only chance they have is to sit around a table, I can't see that happening, and I don't think this situation will be an issue in another 50yrs. I'm not being flippant, but that's warfare for you... :/

I agree both sides need to sit round a table,whether it will happen is another matter,it can't be won militarily.I just wish the international community would do more.When they consistently let Israel get away with virtually anything it wants to do without consequence,when it is massively funded and armed by Western Governments it sends the wrong message to the rest of the region.

If I was Palestinian I would rightly think the rest of the world doesn't give a **** about us

Perhaps the UN should go in and sort Hamas out.?...that would save Israel from having to do the job

and save them from getting bad-mouthed by Islamist suckers.

Are you sure you are not mixing up geometric algebra with algebra.The algebra we learn today is mainly base on the work of Musa -al- Khwarizmi.The Greek used to draw geometric pattern to solve linear equation.The first systematic solution of linear and quadratic equation was described by Musa -al- Khwarizmi

I am going back in time, of course, but as I recall, the first known recorded algebra problem was written by Diophantus.

https://www.google.c...iw=1289&bih=599

Does that timeframe work for you?

Perhaps the UN should go in and sort Hamas out.?...that would save Israel from having to do the job

and save them from getting bad-mouthed by Islamist suckers.

You're the only Sucker,sucked in by the Mainstream media.

• Like 2

You're the only Sucker,sucked in by the Mainstream media.

I beg to differ..... :)

and in future...make up your own insults...don't steal mine

got it...?

• Like 2

No one and nothing is as big as the myth that surrounds them! ;)

'Islamist suckers' 'Zionist suckers' ....it's all getting a bit school-playground isn't it.

'Islamist suckers' 'Zionist suckers' ....it's all getting a bit school-playground isn't it.

Zionist DUPE.......Sky Scanner.....get it right..... :P

• Like 2

Interesting how a conflict s far away can be so hotly debated by noncombatants, no? It's a great part of the reason that the whole world is going to be dragged into it at some point. I wonder...after all the chaos THAT brings to this planet if anyone will still be so sad for the Palestinians and their land claims? Or will the real reason be finally seen by all and perhaps even admitted?
  • Like 1

I beg to differ..... :)

and in future...make up your own insults...don't steal mine

got it...?

I stand fully repremanded.....

• Like 2

Interesting how a conflict s far away can be so hotly debated by noncombatants, no? It's a great part of the reason that the whole world is going to be dragged into it at some point. I wonder...after all the chaos THAT brings to this planet if anyone will still be so sad for the Palestinians and their land claims? Or will the real reason be finally seen by all and perhaps even admitted?

Well it's not a leap for anyone to feel sorry for the Palestinians when viewing an incident from an emotional aspect...'Palestinian' is just a title, they are no different to me beyond that. When judged from a non emotional aspect though, it's difficult to see any other outcome then this slow descent into the history books. You can sit at the debating table with a gun in your back pocket (the IRA did for quite a while) as long as your instinct is to reach for the pen first, Hamas are no where near that....they're fools tbh, bad planners and short sighted...I sympathise with the average Palestinian because HAMAS is all they have (so I can see why they back them), but Hamas always strike me as being the wrong people in the wrong job....it won't end well, Israel will continue and grow just fine though.

• Like 1

Supporting humanitarian aid to Gaza makes one a "useful idiot"? Excuse you, since you didn't watch the 2nd video you don't know that Benn was sympathetic to Jews after WW2 that they didn't have a home (i.e. when many of them didn't want to live in Europe) and he's sympathetic to Palestinians now for the exact same reason.

Hamas didn't start this conflict. The genocide of Palestine began long before Hamas.

Yup. And there are those amongst us like RoofGardener, (and others) that actually believe that when the religious cleansing began in mandated Palestine, it was really the scardie-cat Muslims that ran and deserted their homes, but the *brave* Jews and Christians hung in there and rode it out staying in there homes!

Then the *brave* religious cleansers showered themselves in praise by calling their war with the Arab states trying to save the Pals from extinction, our "War of Independence".

SHO-ah.

sad, what people will force themselves to swallow.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

When their only other option was to give up and leave the only home they'd known for a couple of millennia then I'd say unequivocally that they had the high ground. Support whom you will and I will do the same. The casualty numbers is a silly argument. In war one tries to DESTROY their enemy, the very fact that you expect "proportionality" shows your rank bias. If it were you fighting to save your home you would hardly agree to allow members of your family to be killed if you could avoid it - especially in the name of some twisted idea of fairness. This current war could easily become horrific in the numbers of civilian dead. And the wailing by the international media will be exactly what the terri group Hamas depends on.

What you describe here could be two situations:

1) Israel, NOW (which is, I am sure what you intended)

2) Palestine, 1947 and *beyond*

Still think Israel sending in professional "settlers" to squat on Palestinian owned land is not an illegal act of aggression?

The Palestinians have the RIGHT TO DEFEND.

and you know it.

• Like 1

I get where you are coming from. The idea of what is out of proportion is a tricky one though, i'm not saying it isn't disproportionate, but the idea of fairness in warfare tends to be made by those on the sidelines who are not in the conflict. We certainly never used proportionate measures when we carpet bombed Germany, targeting civilians on purpose....but it served the intended purpose. That's why I don't buy into the anti-hamas propaganda either (in terms of them using human shields, or displaying dead children)...they are at war, you do what ever you can to fight your corner. Unfortunately for the average Palestinian they have no chance of winning this war.....truth be told Israel could wipe them off the map whenever they choose, had this war taken place at any other time in history (with the disparity between military might they we have today) then they would have been consigned to the history books and no longer exist. The only chance they have is to sit around a table, I can't see that happening, and I don't think this situation will be an issue in another 50yrs. I'm not being flippant, but that's warfare for you... :/

Absolutely. What the US Airforce and RAF did - just to Dresden alone, is sickening. Schools, hospitals, all carpet bombed.

I think *most* in there would agree with me, everyone has the right to self defense. Who acted aggressively 1st?

The UK/US *defended*.

Who acted aggressively 1st in the Levant? ISRAEL. and their viciousness goes on today

Hamas lead Palestinians that you support want to ethnically cleanse the Israelis......

Actually, "religious cleansing". If it did ever happen, I would just call it "tit for tat". Like it has been for 60+ years.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

An inconvenient Truth,the Isreali response has always been disproportionate.The Isreali Government will only ever accept peace on their terms,the removal of Palestinians from Gaza and all in the name of a mythical being and their Claim on the land which is mentioned in the Book of Fairytales known as he Bible.

:yes:Yup, and I believe, even in their own Book of Fairy Tales, it is written that the Israelites stole the land from the Canaanites.

Soooooo...... Let's take the land back for the Canaanites!

Are we having fun? :unsure2:

• Like 1

Just another useful idiot. Far too intelligent not to know that there are reasons for the behaviors of BOTH sides yet he ignores Israel's just issues. Nothing notable at all about him - he's just one of many.

Oh the mindshattering irony.. *softly massaging both temples with indexfingers*

Woe is us.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

The Palestinians need a *safe* place to live, a place to call home.

If the pig heads in Tel Aviv/Jerusalem can't take care of that one problem, then screw the greedy thieves, in plain simple English

• Like 1

Oh the mindshattering irony.. *softly massaging both temples with indexfingers*

Woe is us.

To ironic to believe. He learnt that term "useful fool" from me when I called him it a few days ago in connection with the Christian right been used by the Zionists rather cynically.

To funny.

Br Cornelius

Id ask you to teach him some ethics & morals (for godsake!;-), but somehow I dont think he'll grasp on to that in thesame enthousiastic manner.

Feel free to give it a go though :D

No but seriously, what can I say. The (ideological) conditioning is so very strong in that one, its unbelievable. One would almost think he is getting payed to do this. Which would actually make me feel a wee bit better.

Id ask you to teach him some ethics & morals (for godsake!;-), but somehow I dont think he'll grasp on to that in thesame enthousiastic manner.

Feel free to give it a go though :D

No but seriously, what can I say. The (ideological) conditioning is so very strong in that one, its unbelievable. One would almost think he is getting payed to do this. Which would actually make me feel a wee bit better.

There is at least one bot getting paid here (took over from the more obvious Zionist advocate who dropped off the scene), but AT is just another useful fool following his mythical fantasy trip.

He wont be happy till the nukes rain down on us all.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

There is at least one bot getting paid here (took over from the more obvious Zionist advocate who dropped off the scene), but AT is just another useful fool following his mythical fantasy trip.

He wont be happy till the nukes rain down on us all.

Br Cornelius

The two of you having fun? :w00t: Actually, AT is just an average person in the US who believes in the right of Israel to exist. For all of your bluster and moral/intellectual snobbery (while you can't even spell correctly btw) you really are not representative of the majority opinion in the US. It must be gut wrenching to see your advocacy spit on by so many people. Toodles guys.
  • Like 1

Yup. And there are those amongst us like RoofGardener, (and others) that actually believe that when the religious cleansing began in mandated Palestine, it was really the scardie-cat Muslims that ran and deserted their homes, but the *brave* Jews and Christians hung in there and rode it out staying in there homes!

Then the *brave* religious cleansers showered themselves in praise by calling their war with the Arab states trying to save the Pals from extinction, our "War of Independence".

SHO-ah.

sad, what people will force themselves to swallow.

what ARE you on E of T.....?

I'm glad we're on different sides of the political fence on this.....

I'd be embarrassed to have you on the same side as me.... :lol:

Tit for tat

• Like 1

Actually, AT is just an average person in the US

See, now that pretty much scares the sh* out of me.