Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

THIS is Hamas

and-then

Im just so very tired of that extremely one sided, simplified 'Us Vs Them', 'Judeo Christian Vs. Islam' (engineered) narrative.

The irony is here that this kind of tendentious rhetoric is thesame that is used on the other side of the fence. It is the same primitive school of thought as maintained by the 'Muslim extremists' these kind of people so love to point their self- righteous finger at.

• Like 1

Indeed, can’t add much to that: only that Machiavelli seems to be still among us.

It is not about HAMAS against ISRAEL, certainly not Palestinians against the Jews.

It is war against peace, in both camps.

Agreed. It is also a war against religion, however paradoxal that might sound. Both factions warring here are (guided by) apostates. Referring more to ISIS and Zionist Israeli State here. Committing crimes to further political aspirations under the flag of both resp. religions, implicitly & subvertantly undermining both.

Edited by Phaeton80

Thread cleaned

Can we keep the comments civil please in what is at the best of times a highly volatile subject in this section of the forums.

Thread cleaned

Can we keep the comments civil please in what is at the best of times a highly volatile subject in this section of the forums.

Apologies....

The media is not reporting that the HAMAS Rockets are Cardboad and designed to pop open to shower Candy Hearts over Israel.Also the Tunnels are Peace Tunnels, made to release white Doves into and fly out the other side.

• Like 1

No, it is not. It is an entirely misleading statement, and I can't help but suspect deliberately so as a propaganda statement.

Isreal is targeting people who it believes are enemy militia, who in turn are trying to kill Israeli's on a daily basis.

I have no idea if those people are "semites", and neither does Yamato. They may be, but that is not the reason they are being killed.

Yamato's statement is entirely mischievous.

You live in DIZZY Land. Again!

#1. There is no such thing as a "Palestinian" ethnicity. Do you even know that much?

#2. Here they are, the semites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu, Akkadian (Assyrian-Babylonian), Amharic, Ammonite, Amorite, Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, Canaanite (Phoenician/Carthaginian/Hebrew), Chaldean, Eblaite, Edomite, Ge'ez, Maltese, Mandaic, Moabite, Sutean, Tigre and Tigrinya, and Ugaritic,

Now, let me see you sit there... with a straight face, and deny that Palestinian people's are none of the above?

Palestine was a a mix of peoples from all over the region. Did you even know that much?

Do you believe what the Palestinians say about their plans? It's a simple question.

The Pals shouldn't be making any plans... the UN should. simple answer

Nope, wrong I'm afraid. Or rather ... your example doesn't directly support your conclusion. I would suggest that the IDF kills people who it believes are enemy militia, or supporting same, or are about to commit a terrorist act. The issue of "semetism" is NOT part of their motivation.

To illustrate: a robber breaks into my house. I apprehend him and use force to subdue him, causing him injuries. It later transpires that the robber is Scottish, He is also an avid enthusiast of Preservation Steam Railway societies.

Does this make me anti-Scottish ? Or Steamist ?

No. Both factors are present, but they are not the motive for me thumping him.

This may seem like a minor lexical quibble considering the overall situation, but I see this time and time again in this forum; false logical correlations used to make a propaganda point or a 'smear'.

They also murder, butcher, and remove totally innocent men, women and children that are residing on HOLY JEWISH Land that they want.

Or did you forget?

Is this true?

My guess is that those who support the Palestinians will say no, others, yes. The quotes should be easy enough to nail down as true or not. The fact is that the Arab neighbors have NEVER accepted the idea that Jews will live next to them in a state of their own. Some day the entire region will burn because the world sides with those who want Israel gone - and the Israelis have a means to defend themselves this time around.

Is this true?

What part LOL!

The facts may be Ok, but they don't present all the facts. It seemed pro Israel of course, mentioning that Arabs refused to a partitioning of Palestine so they ended up with nothing.

Do you know *anyone* in here that would want their home land partitioned to make room for a million Jews?

I sure don't. The Palestinians responded as any society would "kiss off".

So they make the fact that Palestinians reject a partition agreement (like the Jews would have respected borders, anyway) as reason for Jews to take it all!

Like I say, not the facts they present so much, but *how* they do it, and the facts they don't tell you.

• Like 1

What part LOL!

The facts may be Ok, but they don't present all the facts. It seemed pro Israel of course, mentioning that Arabs refused to a partitioning of Palestine so they ended up with nothing.

Do you know *anyone* in here that would want their home land partitioned to make room for a million Jews?

I sure don't. The Palestinians responded as any society would "kiss off".

So they make the fact that Palestinians reject a partition agreement (like the Jews would have respected borders, anyway) as reason for Jews to take it all!

Like I say, not the facts they present so much, but *how* they do it, and the facts they don't tell you.

They stood their ground and fought for what they thought was theirs. At some point one would imagine they'd twig to the reality that the world went and changed around them and they'd better move on - but they are adamant - all or nothing. So far it hasn't worked out too well because they have an enemy just as tenacious as THEY are.
  • Like 1

The partition they came up with was ludicrous. It was another bomb waiting to go off. I wouldn't have approved of it either if I lived there. And the whole region disapproved. And what are 1948 borders now? They're infinitely more feasible than 1967's. for a two-state solution at this point. How does a state exist in two chunks with a hostile neighbor in-between? The idea is absurd.

If I was God, and I'm not, but I'm saying if I was, I'd cut the land in half, give one side the North and the other side the South and be done with it.

• Like 1

Yam, they did have something like that, only the Jews got an enclave in the north that was less than 50%

The problem for the Jews - or so they said, was, they demanded to have certain religious areas/grounds.

Also, if the Zionists knew that they would continue to push until they completed their goal of taking all the lands as described in their Bible, that it would strategically behoove them to have the land divided up in such a hodge-podge fashion, it certainly is hard to see the map in one's mind or remember it, so when the land grabs slowly occur, people won't notice it as much. Just a thought

Yam, they did have something like that, only the Jews got an enclave in the north that was less than 50%

The problem for the Jews - or so they said, was, they demanded to have certain religious areas/grounds.

Also, if the Zionists knew that they would continue to push until they completed their goal of taking all the lands as described in their Bible, that it would strategically behoove them to have the land divided up in such a hodge-podge fashion, it certainly is hard to see the map in one's mind or remember it, so when the land grabs slowly occur, people won't notice it as much. Just a thought

If the indigenous people of Palestine between 1946-1948 would have shipped and flew in massive amounts of weapons and money, and they had all the super-nationalism and terrorist bombings going on every other week, and they latched onto a nipple of a superpower to endure all of their calamities, and the Jews were under siege today, and the Jews were seeing tens of thousands of their homes destroyed, and millions of Jews were suffering a Biblical refugee crisis, do you think our resident Zionists would be this enthusiastic and apologetic of the Arabs?

The Zionists in Israel can't continue to slowly erase the land of its people like a great leech forever. While I'm sure there are many politicians in Israel who are as motivated as you describe above, I have to believe this madness has an expiration date and hopefully we'll see it in our own lifetimes. I wouldn't bet on it, but I do hope on it.

• Like 1

img_3726.jpg

THIS stuff.... is delicious! And it's even recommended by our family doctor! A heaping tablespoon of nothing but Hummus, who wants some?

THIS is Hummus!

Yeah.. That is a convenient comparison, isnt it. 'If a bad guy does such and such TO ME, and I REACT, how am I to blame?!" The irony is, your little attempt at analogy is more equal to the Palestinian situation than it is to the Israeli.

Sir, if and when any individual or group starts to kill - lets say Irish - children enmasse while claiming they are 'used as human shields' by a population you have occupied and oppressed for all but a century.. You can be pretty damn sure that could very well be interpreted as exemplifying a certain 'anti irish quality'.

<sigh>.

I wasn't making a comparison with the situation in Palestine. I was using an analogy to illustrate the logical fallacy in Yamato's statement, (which amounted to "If you kill semites, you must be antisemitic". And that's a PARAPHRASE, by the way, not a quote, before you jump all over me ) and EoT's subsequent support of it. I was not making a comparison between the political situation, and a robber. Nor was I suggesting that "If a bad guy does this to me...", as you imply.

Keep gardening those roofs sir, so that it may look sanitary & wholesome.. from a distance. Oh and well done ignoring the rump of the post btw, screaming 'propaganda' and 'smear' like there was no tomorrow. 'False correlations' indeed.

Lets leave EoT's rump out of this, please ? :P

You live in DIZZY Land. Again!

#1. There is no such thing as a "Palestinian" ethnicity. Do you even know that much?

#2. Here they are, the semites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu, Akkadian (Assyrian-Babylonian), Amharic, Ammonite, Amorite, Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, Canaanite (Phoenician/Carthaginian/Hebrew), Chaldean, Eblaite, Edomite, Ge'ez, Maltese, Mandaic, Moabite, Sutean, Tigre and Tigrinya, and Ugaritic,

Now, let me see you sit there... with a straight face, and deny that Palestinian people's are none of the above?

Palestine was a a mix of peoples from all over the region. Did you even know that much?

Where did I mention the term "Palestinian ethnicity" ?

The partition they came up with was ludicrous. It was another bomb waiting to go off. I wouldn't have approved of it either if I lived there. And the whole region disapproved. And what are 1948 borders now? They're infinitely more feasible than 1967's. for a two-state solution at this point. How does a state exist in two chunks with a hostile neighbor in-between? The idea is absurd.

If I was God, and I'm not, but I'm saying if I was, I'd cut the land in half, give one side the North and the other side the South and be done with it.

I'd have to agree with Yamato on most of this. The original borders - like the current ones - are a nightmare.

In addition, I think that Britain made a real mess by handing over Transjordan to the Heshemite Kingdom. That land constituted almost half of the entire mandate. If that had been allocated as the "arab zone", then the Jews could have had the whole of the West Bank (the "greater Israel"), and everybody would have been happy. But no.... we had to dabble with post-colonial imperialism and mess everything up.

Edited by RoofGardener

img_3726.jpg

THIS stuff.... is delicious! And it's even recommended by our family doctor! A heaping tablespoon of nothing but Hummus, who wants some?

THIS is Hummus!

ROFL... nice one.

Best served with a Rocket Salad.

Caution: contains Nuts.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

<sigh>.

I wasn't making a comparison with the situation in Palestine. I was using an analogy to illustrate the logical fallacy in Yamato's statement, (which amounted to "If you kill semites, you must be antisemitic". And that's a PARAPHRASE, by the way, not a quote, before you jump all over me ) and EoT's subsequent support of it. I was not making a comparison between the political situation, and a robber. Nor was I suggesting that "If a bad guy does this to me...", as you imply.

That's not what I said. You just made a false statement there which isn't always true. You're misquoting me and bastardizing the meaning of what I said. I said "Israel is KILLING THE Semites. What's more anti-Semitic than that?" Killing the Semites is a reference to Genocide, in case you overlooked that. And there is no "if" about it.

• Like 2

Hmm... I don't know. I thought the Jewish diaspora began in around the 2nd century ? However, I don't know when the current version of the Passover Celebrations began ?

Yeah.... Zionist BS. I mean... THOUSANDS of rockets ? That would be ridiculous.

Oh.. wait.. http://en.wikipedia...._Israel#Effects.

Oh dear.. an average of 1000 rocket and mortar attacks per year since 2001.

And only 22% of them from Hamas.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Qassam_rocket

We're missing about 78% of the airstrikes Israel needs to defend itself here.

How many Israelis have Hamas rockets killed? They're not being fired into "Israeli population centers". Show me the evidence other than source material from the Israeli govt. I guess because Israel's government and media are cited as source material on Wikipedia, whatever they say must be true.

The "rockets" are little more than projectiles of propaganda for Israel to justify its violence.

Edited by Yamato

And only 22% of them from Hamas.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Qassam_rocket

How many Israelis have Hamas rockets killed? They're not being fired into "Israeli population centers". Show me the evidence other than source material from the Israeli govt. I guess because Israel's government and media are cited as source material on Wikipedia, whatever they say must be true.

The "rockets" are little more than projectiles of propaganda for Israel to justify its violence.

Yamato, you seem to be a little confused ? You say that only 22% are fired by Hamas, and then make the curious correlation that...

What do you mean ? Are you saying that if they are not fired by Hamas, they do not exist ?

Do you TRULY believe that rockets are NOT being launched from Gaza into Israel population centres ? Or are you arguing that the numbers are exagerrated. ?

<sigh>.

Lets leave EoT's rump out of this, please ? :P

Ah, so when the 'anti semitism' card is pulled against your position, its a logical fallacy. The point you obviously missed, was and is that Zionists scream 'Anti Semite!' just for farting in their general direction.. Yet at thesame time they are mass murdering hundreds of Semetic children.

See the 'logical fallacy' in that?