Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Miss You!

BurnSide

I miss Falco, he and I used to coordinate our attacks. crying.gif And Nancy was awesome. Just plain awesome. And I miss Talon, hope he at least pops in to say hey sometime. And Aslan, and PurpleStuart, and Homer, and Spacey KC, Bizarro, Allie, and who can forget Kimm? Where is Kimm? The Hamster that saved the world laugh.gif

Sabretooth was it?

another RE guy

Hey! Me, BS and him were supposed to make somekind of group....what ever happened to that, BurnSide?

353422[/snapback]

Sabretooth, yeah. He was cool, dunno what happened to him sadly.

Speaking of Hamsters SNuffy, i miss Dancin Hamster and Hammys Teddy. They're both awesome for ghost stories and debunktion!

Yeah they were.

Oh and Noodles!! Where'd she get too?

Noods is okay, I've talked to her on yahoo a couple times. Guess she just hasn't popped in here lately.

Oh, and Gonzo and Sleepygrizz, my fellow Okies and bigfoot searchers, we still have a trip to plan. If I see them again crying.gif

Oh yeah!

Oh man, you really don't realise how many familiar names that aren't around anymore until a thread like this.

Boo, come back peeps!

Hey! Didn't anyone miss me? I was gone for 3 months, and nothing! Not one mention! Geez, you get a new job with no internet, and everyone just forgets about you. How sad crying.gif

Aww...Much love for everyone who remembered me. I missed you all...Fear not true Falco believers..Soon; from the darkness; it begins again.. devil.gif

...Ooooh Drama!!! Can I get some eerie theme music here?

Edited by Falco Rex

Aww...Much love for everyone who remembered me. I missed you all...Fear not true Falco believers..Soon; from the darkness; it begins again.. devil.gif

354450[/snapback]

Yay! Falco...you have been greatly missed!

Hey!  Didn't anyone miss me?  I was gone for 3 months, and nothing!  Not one mention!  Geez, you get a new job with no internet, and everyone just forgets about you.  How sad  crying.gif

354434[/snapback]

Nobody forgot you, it's impossible. Besides, the odd pm let me know you were okay.

354450[/snapback]

devil.gif Gentlemen, hide your daughters, Falco's back!

Dude, it's great to have you back. Now you, me, and Moe can cause some serious mischief.

354450[/snapback]

Hooray!!! Your back!! grin2.gifgrin2.gifthumbsup.gif

PurpleStewart

352916[/snapback]

I miss him too, he was here for a bit a while ago then left again -_- we used to have great conversations on swordds...

I miss Kira

353185[/snapback]

Shes still around, but she don't post much o__o

And Phantom to scare the newcomers.

And Blue Scorpion.

353387[/snapback]

Phantom still "hangs" (although i miss our battles of wit in the chatroom u_u).

Blue is still here but don't post as much as he used to, i speak with him regularly...

Although saying that i used to miss engulf, my best bud, but hes back and we can carry on our interesting debates...

354450[/snapback]

Yo dude! You need to be on here more, there threads have been far to Falco-less!

Yay!!..I like the way this works ..

I miss my million dollars  crying.gif

354456[/snapback]

laugh.gif!! Nice try Kismit!

354450[/snapback]

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif I missed you when you came back on and now you are gone again crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

And not even a pm either crying.gifcrying.gif

Edited by AliceCoopersGirl

Angelfish! Where'd Angelfish go??

What happened to Doomgir?l, she said she was back and has dissapeared again, maybe her computer broke again, I miss her , she was an awesome member!

I miss Bizarro, and Scar (wonder where that dude is), Agent 21 crying.gif, mowo? hmm Engulf too .. oh .. and Aslan too original.gif

I miss dodo every time and day even though we talk and like go out everyday..loool.

I also miss dazdillinjah, that dude is so down to earth and friendly and just a cool guy to talk to.

I'm starting to miss Blinky crying.gif (AELP182 for those of you who don't know)

She's funny and cool, and we have some good (often unrelated and silly) times. Anyway, She's one of my good buddies and a member of the trio. She keeps me busy in the threads, and it's not the same without her.

Come back soon Blinky! crying.gif

Edited by Monster Hunter X

cool.gif even tho he is online everyday i miss Erikl because i haven't benn able to talk to him on chat for a couple of weeks crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcool.gif